Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Discussion related to technology, computers, and the internet.

Old 07-02-2008   #281
psylo_42
Experienced Member

psylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divine
Re: What do you want?

Lemmings? Are you able to get old video game downloads or should I talk to EC?
Humans were meant to work and sweat to earn a living. Those who try to get rich quick or live at the expense of others, all get divine retribution somewhere along the line. That's the lesson. Unfortunately, we quickly forget the lessons we've learned and then we have to learn them all over again. - Jet

Survival of the fittest is the law of nature. We decieve or we are decieved. Thus we flourish or perish. Nothing good ever happened to me when I trusted others. That is the lesson. - Faye

Lesson Lesson!? If you see a stranger, follow him. - Edward

What's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge - Spike
psylo_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008   #282
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Adrianwinkel View Post
Hey, I'm looking for a Key for Windows Vista Ultimate

O_o

uhm.... no

maybe if you stick around for a while

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008   #283
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Quote:
Originally Said by psylo_42 View Post
Lemmings? Are you able to get old video game downloads or should I talk to EC?
*flies in*...

http://vimmslair.com/index.php problem solved! *flies away*

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #284
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Sytrohs87 View Post
*flies in*...

http://vimmslair.com/index.php problem solved! *flies away*
*burrows up*

This is better.

*burrows away*

(I just wanted to do something the opposite of flying.)

That is the DOS port of the original computer game. I didn't test it yet because I am tired but I know it is cracked and all.

Let me know if you wanted a different port of the game.

You may have to use DOSbox to play this'un. I don't know what OS you have so I can't tell you what compatibility issues there may be.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #285
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Jugband View Post
I'm looking for a program (free, non trial) where I can copy my music from my ipod to my computer.
Quote:
Originally Said by Drogdar View Post

Okay so I need something like this again, because my pc erased all my music except for what I have on my Ipod.

But when I try to use this program I can't copy more than 1000 songs in a batch. I have to copy the rest file by file.....I can't do that...I have thousands more.

And it asks me to register, and I do, using the code generator, but then later it says it isn't registered, and it won't take the code anymore.

Is there any other program you know that will copy all my music and not just like a piece of it? It would be greatly appreciated.

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #286
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

I want a theatrical screener rip of The Dark Knight that is verified and proven to work. No passwords. No fakes. No cams. I want the real thing.

Good luck, sucker.

Muhuhuhuhuhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov

Last edited by Emperor Chaos; 07-21-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 07-21-2008   #287
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Emperor Chaos View Post
I want a theatrical screener rip of The Dark Knight that is verified and proven to work. No passwords. No fakes. No cams. I want the real thing.

Good luck, sucker.

CAN HAS PLZ!?

Old 07-21-2008   #288
EmperorChaos

There isn't one.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-21-2008   #289
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Quote:
There isn't one.

yah i knoww

Old 07-22-2008   #290
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good luck, sucker.

Quote:

CAN HAS PLZ!?
Quote:
There isn't one.
Quote:
yah i knoww
Just go see it in theaters: it's absolutely worth the money, not just for the movie but for the experience. At the midnight showing I went to, there were standing ovations going on DURING the movie, and pretty much everyone was dressed up. The theater was abuzz with anticipation and satisfaction. Mmm...

I also really, really respect teh interwebz right now for the seeming all-encompassing boycott of ripping off this movie.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #291
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
Just go see it in theaters: it's absolutely worth the money, not just for the movie but for the experience. At the midnight showing I went to, there were standing ovations going on DURING the movie, and pretty much everyone was dressed up. The theater was abuzz with anticipation and satisfaction. Mmm...

I also really, really respect teh interwebz right now for the seeming all-encompassing boycott of ripping off this movie.
Haha, I did see it.
I loved it.

Old 07-23-2008   #292
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
They're not boycotting a rip of the movie. There's no theatrical screener to rip it from. There are plenty of cams out there. I downloaded two different versions to check quality (this was before the movie came out) and blah.

I'll be going to see it in the theatres eventually. I just don't have any money. Maybe Dana will buy my ticket if I look at her nice-like.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-23-2008   #293
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

there are bunches of them... the are all cams but they are viewable... if you ask again I might get you one O_o

Quote:
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Old 07-24-2008   #294
EmperorChaos

Did you read my post? I said I downloaded two cam versions. I asked for a non-cam version. That's not possible.

Remember that my power of torrents is better than your whatever you use.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-25-2008   #295
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Photoshop

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #296
Drogdar
The one and only.

Quote:
Did you read my post? I said I downloaded two cam versions. I asked for a non-cam version. That's not possible.

Remember that my power of torrents is better than your whatever you use.

they only way your torrents are different is that they are slower... thats it.

Quote:
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Old 07-25-2008   #297
Drogdar
The one and only.

photoshopz CS4:
http://rapidshare.com/files/12965163...ve.net.rar.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/12965115...ve.net.rar.002
http://rapidshare.com/files/12958104...ve.net.rar.003
http://rapidshare.com/files/12949851...ve.net.rar.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/12967030...ve.net.rar.005
http://rapidshare.com/files/12967039...ve.net.rar.006
http://rapidshare.com/files/12968280...ve.net.rar.007
http://rapidshare.com/files/12970333...ve.net.rar.008
http://rapidshare.com/files/12959852...ve.net.rar.009
http://rapidshare.com/files/12959935...ve.net.rar.010

(crack/keygen included)

Quote:
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Old 07-28-2008   #298
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Drogdar View Post
they only way your torrents are different is that they are slower... thats it.
Once again, not the way I set them up and/or where I download them from. If you go to my BitTorrent How-to thread and follow my settings, you'll see that I download faster than you.

I win.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-29-2008   #299
Drogdar
The one and only.

there is no possible way do download better...

when I download I download at 100% capacity of my possible connection. im paying for a 400 kb/s connection (bout to go to 6mb/s WOOT!) and when I download I get exactly that (sometimes a little over) there is no way your torrents are as effective as that... I don't care how you have your torrents set up or how many ports you've opened.

just because your way is more technical doesn't mean its better...

I WIN MOTHER F*CKER!!!

Quote:
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Old 07-30-2008   #300
ablethevoice
Vintage Human

ablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ablethevoice Send a message via Yahoo to ablethevoice

Quote:
Originally Said by David- View Post
http://rapidshare.com/files/4058785/...AMiCS.rar.html

Think that's the second one.. it's a rar though.
I DLed that file not once or twice but THREE times... extracted it (with the winrar program which did have a Trojan, but my Norton found it and dealt with it just fine). I don't know what the file claiming to be a CS80 virtual synth is, but it most definitely is NOT the CS80. I can't even find the unzipped whatever-they-ares to get rid of them. I probably have half a gig of garbage on my C drive that does nothing but take up space...

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." —Albert Einstein

“It's fortunate for governments that people don't think." - Adolph Hitler

Sturkis akidit ("shit happens") - Latin

Bent Ears Audio Laboratories - Better Music Through Chemistry

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY. IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE RAPPERS.
))#####D~~~~ (_l_)
ablethevoice is offline   Reply With Quote