Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 11-26-2002   #1
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
Lampshade

Today I was threated by my ex to remove her name and all her friend's names from my website...she said it was "slander" and they would "sue me" or some shit. Whatever...now I have to go and edit some crap on my latest posts.

Apparently, Max said to my friend Brett that he was sorry for all the crap that has gone on and just wants to be friends again. In my opinion, he should start marijuana habitually. My other friend, Bryan, also said he was "sorry" the other day on some message he left me on my phone. Apparently he calls my ex and hangs out with her and tells her "all the things I have told him and all my friends about her"...good thinking, fucktard.

I leave this Wednesday (possibly Tuesday) to go back home until next Monday. Hopefully I will have a good, relaxing, break from all this negative crap that has happened lately. I'm just looking forward to not thinking about my classes, UNC, and my shitty relationships with people lately.

Everyone have a good week.

Last edited by Zero; 11-26-2002 at 02:30 PM.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002   #2
Chi-Master
Experienced Member

Chi-Master should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to Chi-Master Send a message via Yahoo to Chi-Master
What the hell do you think the internet is For?

"The internet is for slandering people anynonmusly." Holdan McNelly, "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back". So fuck that whining ass bitch. Keep on scrollin' my *******ies.

"Lucky in cards unlucky in love"

Rising from the ashes like the True Phoenix

Chi-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002   #3
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
damn right. statement of the truth is not slander
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002   #4
krad
Needs to confirm E-mail address

krad has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to krad
nor is it Libel since it'd be typed in so many words.
krad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002   #5
MIKE F
Newbie Member

MIKE F is on a distinguished road
The bitch must die

shane see yo ass soon jigga ho
MIKE F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002   #6
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
lol I was wonderin why no one was picking up that avatar, funnny

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003   #7
bastard_love
Newbie Member

bastard_love is on a distinguished road
talaga lang hah?
bastard_love is offline   Reply With Quote