Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

View Poll Results: Ever gotten/given one?
Gotten 2 22.22%
Given 4 44.44%
Neither 0 0%
Both 2 22.22%
What's the g-spot? 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2010   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
G-spot

IMO, women who say "such and such is better than sex" have never experienced one...or enough...of these (the g-spot orgasm). Some females think they can't orgasm from penetration alone, but once you find a partner who (or by yourself) can get you there...it's the only way you'll ever want it!

Anyways, I bring it up because lots of female friends I've had have never had one of these. Until recently, I'd had no clue what it was, and thought it was a "myth". lol

Well?
Old 03-11-2010   #2
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G-spot

Once you find what really gets you, you'll never look back. If you have trouble finding what gives you an excellent climax, you can always experiment to find what you need.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010   #3
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

oh i figured i'd have more responses from folks since some folks like to talk about it so much...meh.
Old 03-11-2010   #4
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll respond more about this when I have more time. All women have a g-spot and are capable of having a gspot orgasm. It's an amazing thing! Women are capable of having many different types of orgasms, and not just limited to the C-spot and G-spot
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010   #5
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

So all this time I just had to push a button to make her happy?

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

duh Jabe. push a button and shake her legs!

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010   #7
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
duh Jabe. push a button and shake her legs!
hahaha matt.
Old 03-12-2010   #8
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

If only the g-spot would trigger the sandwich bringing instinct. It just makes my gf open her eyes really big.
Old 03-12-2010   #9
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

I wish the male orgasm would trigger the foot massage instinct.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010   #10
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

Mine does ^

It's not supposed to?

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010   #11
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

to funk about the "multiple ways for females to have orgasms" statement...could you explain? also, is it ok if i call you a pseudo-sexual-intellectual? cuz - no offense - but it seems like you pretend or think you know more than you actually do.

i've heard the g-spot is just an extension of the nerves of the clitoris, so it's not the same but kind of is...just like penis size, the extension of the nerves varies among females, which is why i guess it's easier for some females to get them than others.

for me it's much easier to get multiples that way, and i'd say my only limit to the amount i can get simply depends on my level of exhaustion and when i decide i'm ready to quit havin' sex and finally give my guy a break. lol
Old 03-12-2010   #12
Yugoloth
-----

Yugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yugoloth

Starting with "i've heard" might make you a pseudo-intellectual too. If you were a real intellectual you'd have, like, charts, and graphs, and shit, lol. Lol.
Yugoloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010   #13
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Although research on the G-Spot has taken place since 1981, arguments over its existence, the actual definition of the term, and its location continue in the medical field and in studies of sexuality.[3] A study using ultrasound found women who report having vaginal orgasms do have thicker tissue in the G-Spot region, but this could be an extension of the clitoris rather than a separate structure.

"Researchers at the University of L'Aquila have found, using ultrasonography, that women who experience vaginal orgasm are statistically more likely to have thicker tissue in the anterior vaginal wall.[12] Dr. Tim Spector hypothesizes thicker tissue in this area may be part of the clitoris, and is not a separate erogenous zone"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot

Meh. More like "I know but don't care to find a source".
Old 03-12-2010   #14
foxyphoenix

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

The clitoris extends all around the vulva [pic] (likely NSFW)

It has also been hypothesized that the clitoral nerves extend into the vaginal canal (creating the G-spot).

Some reproductive physiologists are now saying that women experience only one type of orgasm (clitoral, vulval, or vaginal stimulation trigger the same thing), because all of the nerves are connected; the difference in feel would be from the intensity of stimulation before the orgasm.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 03-12-2010   #15
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

ahhahhah.

I have to laugh because I know that the womans orgasm is a myth. No matter how long I play xbox, my missus never gets anything, so there, proved it.

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010   #16
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
The clitoris extends all around the vulva [pic] (likely NSFW)

It has also been hypothesized that the clitoral nerves extend into the vaginal canal (creating the G-spot).

Some reproductive physiologists are now saying that women experience only one type of orgasm (clitoral, vulval, or vaginal stimulation trigger the same thing), because all of the nerves are connected; the difference in feel would be from the intensity of stimulation before the orgasm.
that makes a lot of sense to me. but also on the wiki site i referenced, there's no proof of a "g spot".

when i first saw a picture of how far the clitoris extended internally, i was surprised at first. but now i wonder why it's external at all.
Old 03-13-2010   #17
foxyphoenix

Any method of making sex more pleasurable for the female will encourage proliferation of the species... that or numerous rapes.

-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 03-13-2010   #18
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

are there species that do that?
Old 03-13-2010   #19
foxyphoenix

The only other species that have sex for fun are bonobos and dolphins; in many others, it's a burden just during mating season; in some cases, where the female would have an unbearable burden with offspring, she will fight him off, but many times she can't.

There are some species where the male will stab a spike into the side of the female to deposit sperm; there are videos of female and male lions fighting for a long time before the male overpowers her and "rapes" her. In other species it's just a necessary nuisance.

My beardies just got their freak on, and the female has scars all over her from trying to fight off the male during subsequent attacks.

-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 03-13-2010   #20
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

have any ever been known to actually kill each other and then mate? like, oh shit... whoops

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote