Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page > Back Page News

Back Page News Not quite front page material.

Old 11-25-2011   #1
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
I had an interesting Thanksgiving...

Yesterday morning at about 7:45 A.M, I went outside and noticed about 8 cop cars, a fire truck, and an ambulance outside, with cops focused on a house across the street and 3 houses up from mine. A fireman rolled down the window of the fire truck and said "you might want to go back inside, there's been a shooting."

It was a murder suicide. It's sad to think that this happens at all, much less on Thanksgiving morning.

My sister knows the daughter of the woman that got killed, they go to middle school together. Losing a mom is tough under any circumstances but I can't imagine anything tougher than what the girl is going through now. :(
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #2
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
Re: I had an interesting Thanksgiving...

Oh no! That is horrible! Poor Girl! .. and that on Thanksgiving..
Old 11-25-2011   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

dang thats pretty bad.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #4
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Benoit?!

Alba gu brth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #5
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Did you hear the shootout or did you only notice the amount of rescue forces pulling up? Do you know what and why exactly that happened?
Old 12-13-2011   #6
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute

^ Didn't hear it, just heard the firetruck outside. It didn't have its sirens on, but the engines are loud, so I was wondering what was going on. There were 7 cop cars, 2 fire trucks, and an ambulance, they'd all driven up silently because of the report of a gunman.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-13-2011   #7
Christian
Super Moderator

Did you get to know why that happened?
Old 12-13-2011   #8
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

The police had been called out the evening before because he had threatened violence; they broke up, and he came back the next morning and shot her, then killed himself.
Old 12-13-2011   #9
Christian
Super Moderator

Oh my, some people are horrible..
Old 12-15-2011   #10
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Heartbreaking....

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011   #11
Christian
Super Moderator

What's happening with the daughter now?
Old 12-18-2011   #12
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

My sister saw her in the halls, the Wednesday after the lady was killed (so almost a week), she said the poor girl looked upset, and was surrounded by friends. She's living with relatives now, and goes to school every day. My sister hasn't had a chance to talk to her, because it's a big school and they're in different grades.
Old 12-19-2011   #13
Christian
Super Moderator

^ Good that she isn't alone.
Old 01-03-2012   #14
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno if its just that time of year but seems to be loads of murders/kidnappings/suicides :/
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #15
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

OI WHO THE FUCK DELETED MY POST?

Alba gu brth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote