Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 11-09-2013   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Relationship Status

What's your relationship status?

My relationshit just ended. Or it's been over, but I just got him to move out finally. I think I'll get married before co-habitating again. Just not worth it.

I'm so ready to settle down. Have you ever been in a relationship that you KNEW wasn't going to ever result in marriage or anything serious, but kept dragging it out anyway?
Old 11-09-2013   #2
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relationship Status

Sorry to hear your troubles, Jay, but it sounds like getting him to move out is now a load off your mind.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Can't say that I have. My shits over when it ends.

Keep your head up.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #4
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I have been dating the same person for over 2 1/2 years now. We are going to be moving in just past the 3 year mark - I'll go ahead and say it's not because its been three years, but other circumstances that dictated when we moved in, namely she is in school somewhere where i can't live; however, I have dated someone who was poison to me and kept the relationship going.... she was good in bed, what more can I say?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, take your boyfriend out to a new country. That's what Jagged did with her b/f and they seem to be getting along better now. lol

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-09-2013   #6
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

I've been single for *counts* three years? That sounds right. My last relationship lasted two years and ended badly, so I've been like "eff dating" for a long time. Now I'm sorta kinda trying to get back on the scene.

I don't see any point in wasting time in a relationship that you know won't go anywhere.
Old 11-09-2013   #7
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I usually have a year or more single period after dating as well.

And Pd2 the girl I am dating now is not the poison girl who does great sex. The girl I am dating now is the awesome girl who does great sex.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #8
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

My SO and I have our 5th anniversary this month, and have been co-habitating for most of that--first in dorms together and now that we're "adults" we have an apartment.

I had one relationship where my first thought after the first date was "Well, now I have to break up with him", but it took a few months of trying (high school). It just didn't work as a romantic relationship. We were, and still are, very close friends.

There was another asshole whom I dated for several months before he cheated on me; I dumped his ass immediately and then realized that my parents/friends/everyone had been right about him all along. It still hurt--even though he was a dickbag--mostly because I couldn't believe I had been so blind and naive.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013   #9
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
Sorry to hear your troubles, Jay, but it sounds like getting him to move out is now a load off your mind.
it was. but now i get spooked by every noise i hear. lol

i think i need counseling before i have another relationship haha
Old 11-18-2013   #10
rosie-cheeked
Weird.

rosie-cheeked is doing greatrosie-cheeked is doing great
Send a message via Yahoo to rosie-cheeked

I got divorced 3.5 months ago. We were together for 11 years. We're still friends, and have 4 kids together, so it's a plus we are still good friends, but I think I'm doing a lot better without him than I did with him.
Old 11-18-2013   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Interesting rosie cheeks. Sounds familiar, but I can't sure.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-01-2014   #12
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

We've been together 10 years (Nov.) and will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this Valentine's Day. I know I'm very happy with our relationship, he's a good caring man.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014   #13
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

sa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sa'alyg

I have been with my girlfriend for 21 grueling months.

Nah, it's been good. She's 5 years younger than me and sometimes I feel like I'm raising her more than anything but I love her.

Click above to visit The Easytoon Place
sa'alyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014   #14
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Raising her? That sounds a little creepy, dude.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014   #15
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

sa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond repute

Does it? I don't think so.

Old 02-10-2014   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Lol it could sound creepy. You don't "raise" your gf. Sounds chauvinistic.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-11-2014   #17
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

Well she never knew her dad until a few months before I met her. Her mom had 4 kids and was not in the best relationship or living situations to raise them properly. My girlfriend is the oldest but she wasn't really taught much about the world.

So I'm kind of showing her how life as an adult is and I'm providing for her in every way that a man should provide for his woman. I want her to be my equal, but she seems to be satisfied where she is, learning from me and looking up to me.

Anyway, I'm sure the word I used was prone to that misinterpretation and I should have recognized that.

Old 02-11-2014   #18
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Yeah, big fat B for Blame it on Pittielynn. She brought it up. Damn women who knows what's up about the world LOL just kidding Sal.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-12-2014   #19
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

hahaha

Pittielynn just hatin on a fly ass pimp, dawg. She know I got it and can't stand to see a brotha with game, gotta cut a man down to her level. S'aiight, tho. I ain't trippin

Old 02-14-2014   #20
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Lol Pity. Can I just call you Pity instead?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina