Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 12-16-2009   #1
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute
Birthday Cake

I know I've not been about in ages, but I'm desperate to show this to someone. I've just made a Spitfire cake, and it was bloody hard and took bloody ages. And though it's not particularly accurate (read: not accurate at all), at least it looks like a plane. It's got to be hidden away for a couple of days, but I really wanted to show someone, so here it is.

[Bear in mind the propellors and antenna have yet to be attached.]

Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009   #2
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine
Re: Birthday Cake

nice! You should be proud. Who did you make it for?
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009   #3
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a cool looking cake!
What flavor is on the inside?
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009   #4
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

It's for a very lucky and spoilt birthday boyfriend.

It's a chocolate cake, and all the bits and pieces are made of icing of one sort or another, so the whole thing (propellors and all) is edible.
Old 12-16-2009   #5
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Kali, that cake is glorious!!

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #6
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

"Oh no! Jason has baked an anti-aircraft gun cake!"

Just kidding, that cake looks incredible. And edible. Although I am not a big fan of cake. Or airplanes.

I am an "ice cream spaceship" kind of guy. Be careful it doesn't get it too close to the Sun!
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #7
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Wow. That is awesome. You should create an cake-runway and a cake-tower as well, completed with a cake-radar.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #8
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

And a cake World Trade Center.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 12-17-2009   #9
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Love it and chocolate too ... even better.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #10
The-Chadster
truth is more important than facts

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
And a cake World Trade Center.
Ha! I was thinking that but I thought that was taking it too far lol
John 8:28 Then Jesus said unto them, When ye lifted up the Son of man, then yee shall know that I am He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So clap your hands to the sound
Of every first born dying now
Watch the rivers flow with blood
Death will stand where life once stood
The-Chadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #11
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

YUM!
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #12
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by The-Chadster View Post
Ha! I was thinking that but I thought that was taking it too far lol
Nah, sufficient time has passed. No one even remembers 911.
-=-=-=-
Old 12-18-2009   #13
Nesame

Nesame is a glorious beacon of lightNesame is a glorious beacon of lightNesame is a glorious beacon of lightNesame is a glorious beacon of lightNesame is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
Nah, sufficient time has passed. No one even remembers 911.

No one except the people who's lives were ruined.

(just kidding)

AWESOME Cake!!!! How do you cut it?
Nesame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009   #14
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

I'll put the step by step photos up later if you like.
Old 12-18-2009   #15
The-Chadster
truth is more important than facts

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by Nesame View Post
No one except the people who's lives were ruined.

(just kidding)
and maybe those of us serving in its aftermath... haha
John 8:28 Then Jesus said unto them, When ye lifted up the Son of man, then yee shall know that I am He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So clap your hands to the sound
Of every first born dying now
Watch the rivers flow with blood
Death will stand where life once stood
The-Chadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009   #16
EmperorChaos

I was talking about 911, the emergency number. No one remembers to call it in an emergency. They just scream or pass out..

People still remember 9/11. It was just over 3 months ago.
-=-=-=-