Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 07-29-2007   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
THE E Z IST WAY TO GET DRUGS OUT YO SYSTEM

i keep seeing a bunch of guests looking up threads on how to clean your system from pot, not to mention that fool who just posted a thread about it.

well this way not only cleans your system of pot, but any and all drugs as well. IM SERIOUS!

now this is all you have to do. One simple step.

STOP DOING DRUGS!

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #2
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE E Z IST WAY TO GET DRUGS OUT YO SYSTEM

Rofl.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #3
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Rhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Rhylin

You have the ability to influence the minds of international youth with this thread... and you tell them to stop doing drugs? Where is your sense of leadership?

How to get Drugs out of your System

Build Houses for Disaster Victims

How this helps: The time you spend doing strenuous physical labor will heat your body, causing perspiration. If you work really, really hard, your body will extract it all for you! If that doesn't work, move on to step two.

Take a Course at a local College

How this helps: Forcing yourself to the point of mental exhaustion from furthering your education along with a few sleepless nights will create a chemical counter that actually throws the tests off so you can not get a positive reading. Still didn't work? Well...

Save the Rain Forest

How this helps: I hope no one is actually reading this expecting an answer. I'm really just illustrating why it's a bad idea to take anything I say seriously, and why no one would ever put me into a position of power.
Old 07-30-2007   #4
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

I'd put you in a position of power but have you assassinated shortly after. For that reason, I recommend you never accept any leadership positions from me.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

ill let you tell em Rhymin. they'll listen to you cuz you're a giiirrrllll.

im not that serious about anyone quitting though. they can quit if they want. im just tired of hearin about drugtests and everyone not passing.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 07-30-2007   #6
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

We need Congress to do drugs. That'll be a big step.

But you shouldn't listen to Rhylin. She gives terrible advice. =P
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 07-31-2007   #7
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

They do them already, they just don't want us to have them.

Old 07-31-2007   #8
EmperorChaos

Quiet Canadian, you don't have a Congress. =P
-=-=-=-
Old 07-31-2007   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

actually i do think all these fuckers should stop doing drugs. im kinda leaning toward this way now-a-days...

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-01-2007   #10
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Government is government is government.

Old 08-01-2007   #11
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

the only drugs that girl needs is the prescription kind
seriously
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-01-2007   #13
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Wounded Satellite View Post
the only drugs that girl needs is the prescription kind
seriously
Grrr..... I hope you're not implying anything negative.

I wouldn't want to have to come down to Florida unless I'm going on a cruise soon.
-=-=-=-
Old 08-01-2007   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

what girl is he even talking about? see paranoia. stop doing drugs!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-02-2007   #15
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

the only girl to post so far in this thread...
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #16
EmperorChaos

Oh, don't mind me. I'm just playing the protective role. Besides that, Rhylin could take care of herself. She'll kill you all.
-=-=-=-
Old 08-02-2007   #17
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

nah not me.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-02-2007   #18
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Rhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Rhylin

Oh? Are we talking about me?

Well, let me clarify. The only drugs I'd need would probably be the ones that counter the permanent effects left by the illegal ones from my high school years. I'll take more oxy too, please. However, after my three months of straight acid induced trippy nights and one pot empire, I'm quite through with drugs. Thanks for the concern, though.
Old 08-02-2007   #19
EmperorChaos

No more Oxycontin for me.... unless you got some.
-=-=-=-
Old 08-02-2007   #20
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

no oxycotton period! THUMBS DOWN.

i would never have guessed you do/did drugs. acid! noless. nice disguise.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Tags
dea is watching this, noobs over dose, od now