Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 06-09-2006   #1
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug
Rep Whore

Yeah that is right I AM ONE! lol I keep getting the message I have given too much rep, but how much is really too much when there is so much love to go around? For those who responded to my posts that I missed I will get you in 24 hours when I am aloud to whore once again. lol

Old 06-09-2006   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Rep Whore

what the hell. whre'd you get ur rotating sig/

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #3
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

a rep whore is somebody who whores themselves out for rep.

giving rep doesn't made you a whore.

just horribly generous.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #4
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
oh..... well shoot I need a title then besides rep whore. lol

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
what the hell. whre'd you get ur rotating sig/
My roatating sig will die with me hands off. lol

Dont say I never gave you nothing brat :0)

Last edited by Kali; 06-10-2006 at 03:33 PM. Reason: triple posting
KootieBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #5
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit, will someone please just shoot her? She's worse than Matt!

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #6
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

awe you need a present!!
Old 06-09-2006   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Chickenfucker, youre no better than Dipshit demento. go back to your chicken coupe fuckhead..

Kootie, can you have it say Blaze Bud too? i like it, Weed smoker is cool too. and put in there Herbal Remedies if you can. gracias.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-10-2006   #8
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

Old 06-10-2006   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i fucking love it. :D

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-10-2006   #10
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

I am so happy you do :0)
Old 06-10-2006   #11
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold

well you're an interesting person now, aren't you!

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006   #12
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

ah... yeah :0)
Old 06-10-2006   #13
schism-
King Cunty

schism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to schism-

I don't like you.

I have the Downs.
schism- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006   #14
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

If anybody else wants those stupid wee things they're at http://userbarmaker.com/

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006   #15
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

she's cool.....rest of you, dont get your panties in a bunch....relax already, I swear some of you get so uptight over nothing

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006   #16
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

That would be because they have their panties in a bunch... those poor boys and wearing panties.... stick with boxers boys, they don't bunch as often. Less painful that way. ;)

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006   #17
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

i perfer to wear none at all that way less things get constricted
Old 06-10-2006   #18
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

Quote:
Originally Said by SpudNuts
If anybody else wants those stupid wee things they're at http://userbarmaker.com/

Yep but I MADE the 2 he requested thank you very much, all ones you upload become there property.
Old 06-19-2006   #19
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

FrumAutumn2Ashes has made a few great posts

goin commando! is it wrong for a man to own some silk?
FrumAutumn2Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006   #20
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

nope not at all, I bet it feels nice and cool when you walk and you brush up against them, and back and up and back. Very lovely!