Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 06-06-2006   #1
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Saw

Wow, this movie is gross. And very, very disturbing.

I've seen both Saw I and II. I'd have to say that I liked Saw II better, even though I covered my eyes for most of it.

I can't wait until Saw III comes out this halloween.

Opinions?
Old 06-06-2006   #2
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm
Re: Saw

Eee saw 1 is better fool..

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #3
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Saw 1 better than Saw 2..

Saw 2 the deaths and puzzles were much more obvious. Yep, there's an oven, someone's gonna be cooked! Then they broke the point at the end, bastards :( Unless Saw 3 will be based around that guy, but they said game over.. So I guess it'll be new people..
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #4
Bubble Girl

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but the girl from the last two movies is going to take on his role. It said so at the end of Saw II. Because now that the evil bastard is dead, he had been training her to take his place. That's the whole reason she was in the house. It was to test her capability etc.
Old 06-06-2006   #5
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe, not Jigsaw, the cop.

I kind of thought the whole point of the puzzles were to take people who did "bad" things, put them in a life or death (Usually death) situation and make them fight for/earn their life. The cop wasn't ever in that situation. While he was a bastard, they broke the puzzle line with it imo. Fighting for your son's life is a lot different than fighting for your own. Broken! *shakes fist!*

I think the girl just set him up for revenge for what he did to her. Doesn't really follow how Jigsaw worked his puzzles, so maybe she has her own views on how to "test" these people. Or maybe we see more of him in 3, I just don't like how they did that :(

But yeah.. guess we shall see in Saw 3! Which has Jigsaw casted at the top according to IMDB, with this as the Plot Outline: Torture-friendly serial killer Jigsaw continues to "teach" those who are undeserving of life alongside his new apprentice. Maybe he'll slap some sense into that revenge seeking pointbusting wench! *shakes foot*
Old 06-06-2006   #6
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

The cop trying to get his son was a bad guy.

He cheated on his wife and didn't spend enough time with his family.

That's what I remember anyway.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #7
Bubble Girl

I just watched Saw II again today. Bleh. Horrible.

Everything seems to make a lot more sense when you watch it for a second time. And a lot more disgusting...

The cop cheated on his wife? I didn't know that. But he did seem to take everything for granted.
Old 06-06-2006   #8
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

I think one was much better. I especially enjoyed the Men in Tights stars over reacting FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! lol Good stuff, there was only really one original scene that I didnít see coming in 2 and that was the needles. I wont say more just incase others havenít seen it, but DAMN that was good stuff.
KootieBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006   #9
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Yes, the cop was a bastard.

I think they put his son in there so the cop could get the feeling of the families of people he put away unfairly. You know, having a crime forced on you that you didn't do, and getting a punishment for it. His son being the "innocent" victim this time.. Though at least some of those people had commited other crimes (the ones we seen in the house.) I'm hoping he'll have his own death trap that we get to see in Saw 3. IMDB doesn't have him listed yet, but some sites say he's in it.. The suspense of not fully knowing kills me! :P

I do like how they have the traps set up specifically for each crime. That was nice :P
Old 06-08-2006   #10
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

Both mov were really a content of intellegence...well saw 2 was more obvious ... yeah 1 was better..hope 3 isnt gonna suck !

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #11
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all

3 is going to suck, she already broke the rules with the cop. Where is his way out? Or is that how 3 might start?
Old 06-08-2006   #12
Bubble Girl

His way out was to sit and just listen to the game. He didn't follow the rules so he died.
Old 06-08-2006   #13
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

i've never seen either.... me thinks i should go get them. dont tell my isp

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #14
Bubble Girl

I recommend it.
Old 06-08-2006   #15
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

yeah it was kinda a weird Seven like thing. you will like one, just be ready for over acting at it's finest. lol Sadly I watched Scary Movie 4 before Saw 2 so I was thinking back on that through out the movie and giggling. (Dr. Phil, ahe ahe ahe)
Old 06-15-2006   #16
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

FrumAutumn2Ashes has made a few great posts

i like how in the 2nd one it quickly hints off that the doctor dude from the 1st one diognosed jigsaw with cancer
FrumAutumn2Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #17
~Angel RieS #7~
Crazy ^.^

~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about

Saw I was way better.
Quote:
Originally Said by Bubble Girl

I've seen both Saw I and II. I'd have to say that I liked Saw II better, even though I covered my eyes for most of it.
coward
~Angel RieS #7~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #18
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

both sucked
Old 06-15-2006   #19
Bubble Girl

Quote:
Originally Said by ~Angel RieS #7~
coward

Ouch! That just like, sooo totally hurt! Uh! You are SUCH a meany.
Old 06-16-2006   #20
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

FrumAutumn2Ashes has made a few great posts

lol so how exactly did u see both of the movies if u had ur eyes closed most of the time :P
FrumAutumn2Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote