Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2005   #1
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
My Amateur Photos

Yeah, I just bought this digital camera. It has 10X optical zoom and it can do some crazy, crazy feats of digital-camera-ness. Just thought I'd share some of my somewhat amateur pictures with ya'll.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 06-19-2005   #2
silverflame
Well Known Member

silverflame will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to silverflame Send a message via MSN to silverflame
Re: My Amateur Photos

i like the cat and the flowers there really good are you just starting out as a photographer
Old 06-19-2005   #3
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

the photos are good and i realy like how you made the "ordinary" motives look realy spezial and interesting

Old 06-19-2005   #4
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

wow, I love them. I especially like the bee and the piano keys....
Old 06-19-2005   #5
LiZzIe
Well Known Member

LiZzIe is just really niceLiZzIe is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to LiZzIe

wow those look very professional. I like the flowers and the piano keys the most though they just chatch my attention
Old 06-19-2005   #6
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine

my favorate there has to be the one with the clouds in it... clouds are so... wow. (especially if you've ever tripped mushrooms in the moutains, or outside where you can see nature in its full beauity)

come on now... of course cloud nine liked the cloud pic, right? =p

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
Old 06-19-2005   #7
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by silverflame
are you just starting out as a photographer
Um...is that a question? *shrugs* I'll answer it anyway. Yeah, I just started a couple of weeks ago. I've managed to thoroughly annoy my entire family with my compulsive picture-taking...

Quote:
Originally Said by cloudnine
(especially if you've ever tripped mushrooms in the moutains, or outside where you can see nature in its full beauity)
...can't say that I have. It almost makes too much sense that you'd favor the cloud photo...*rubs chin suspiciously*

Thanks everyone for your comments.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 09-26-2005 at 07:36 PM.
Old 06-19-2005   #8
silverflame
Well Known Member

silverflame will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to silverflame Send a message via MSN to silverflame

ya theyt look really goo i'm srry meant to put a ?????? but it slipped my mind lol
Old 06-20-2005   #9
Đм Qΰĕέй
Well Known Member

Đм Qΰĕέй should be rewarded
Send a message via MSN to Đм Qΰĕέй

the piano keys are very kool...my friend is also doing a photography course.....he just started a while ago....he has taken some really good pictures of the side of a stable....the light there is perfect....i'll try and get a copy off him and post it on here...it's very kool....the angle of the photo is perfect.....and it's so natural..

the piano keys are very kool....nice! :D rep!
Old 06-20-2005   #10
*Mikey*
Newbie Member

*Mikey* is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! those pictures are amazing!
way to go!!!!
Old 06-20-2005   #11
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nchte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

Looks excellent. What camera are you using?

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Old 06-20-2005   #12
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

those are really great, zanahoria. i really like the cat and piano one. really good shots.

are you taking some kind of class?

you're really good for just starting. a natural, i must say. dude, you could be one of those people for like national geographic and go around the world and take really cool pictures. that's a dream job of mine. haha, except i don't have the talent which is somewhat of a prerequisite.

Old 06-20-2005   #13
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Weasel
What camera are you using?
Um...that's a good question...Hehe...*checks camera* Kodak EasyShare with 10X Optical Zoom. It's very nice, it has like 10,000 settings or something (hyperbole).

Quote:
Originally Said by RubberDucky55
are you taking some kind of class?
Naw, I'm just snappin' pictures for kicks and giggles. My grandfather and father were both photographers...wait...did I already said that? *shrugs* Perhaps I received the recessive picture-snappin' gene.

Quote:
Originally Said by drama queen
the piano keys are very kool...my friend is also doing a photography course.....he just started a while ago....he has taken some really good pictures of the side of a stable....the light there is perfect....i'll try and get a copy off him and post it on here...it's very kool....the angle of the photo is perfect.....and it's so natural..
Ooo! You must post them forthwith! That sounds really awesome. I can't find any inherently interesting subject matter in my banal ol' subdivision.

Quote:
Originally Said by RubberDucky55
you could be one of those people for like national geographic and go around the world and take really cool pictures.
Hmmm...

Many thanks for the comments all!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 09-26-2005 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-20-2005   #14
labs5
I would run away with you - hawiianice

labs5 will become famous soon enough

my favourite is the piano keys

Together We Will Save The World!

you gotta know what your up against in order to fight back
Old 06-20-2005   #15
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Wow yeah, the piano keys are nice.
Those are good stuff. Keep it up.
Old 06-20-2005   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

that bee is tight!
the field to clouds is dope.
who cares about the cat.
and the piano keys are really nice.

i really like that one of the bumble bee.
will you buy me a camera Zana? damn it i forgot youre name..

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
Old 06-21-2005   #17
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo2
that bee is tight!
the field to clouds is dope.
who cares about the cat.
and the piano keys are really nice.
♣ I have several bee photographs
♣ 'Tis the park across the street from my house
I care about the cat, which makes a lot of sense considering he's my cat.
♣ T'anks! I consider the piano a member of my family...

Quote:
i forgot youre name..
It's in my profile.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 09-26-2005 at 07:40 PM.
Old 06-21-2005   #18
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

youre name isnt there. unless it's rose?

i've got, well more than likely, had pictures of some bees. a picture of a park too. and of my cat. but no musical instruments.

actually, you might be able to find all that in my picture fone thread, in this forum. k adios rose.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
Old 06-22-2005   #19
-=*Christina*=-

-=*Christina*=- is just really nice-=*Christina*=- is just really nice

Awesome pictures! I like them all!
Old 06-22-2005   #20
Zanahoria_Picante

Muchas gracias!

Quote:
youre name isnt there. unless it's rose?
MU-HA-HA-hahahahahahaha!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 09-26-2005 at 07:40 PM.
Closed Thread