Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 09-08-2015   #1
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Hi!

Hey everyone! It's been years! Literally! Not sure how many people from the old days still come here, or even still remember me! I was thinking about this place the other day and thought i'd see.

So hi! What's been happening?
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Hi!

Not much. As you can see, because it's been 3 days since you posted this and no one replied yet. lol.

What's going on in Australia land?
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015   #3
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jenn, it's been a while! Yeah i thought that might be the case, haha.

Yeah, everything's good here. Same old i guess, haha. Even though it's been almost 10 years! That's crazy. I still work in a library, not married and no kids, and just enjoying life hanging out with friends, and seeing bands play. Not sure how many more years i can get away with this, but whatever, haha. Young at heart and loving it :)

How's everything with you?
Old 09-12-2015   #4
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute

Eh kind of same here. Not married, no kids...I do have an awesome cat though.

It is kind of weird that it's been ten years. Over 10 since we all joined the site. Sheesh.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-12-2015   #5
Wobbie
Is Back

Haha, i should get myself a cat then A dog actually. I like dogs better

Yeah, it's crazy to even think it's been a bit over 12 years since we first joined! This place was so busy back then. Made some awesome friends. Ahh memories, haha.
Old 09-13-2015   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Traffic Jam Zombie. What the fuck happened to Erin? Tell me you still talk to her. lol
What' up? Ya ain't gonna jam out in like a week are you? haha That'd be funny if you did. Because you know, you would say you're not, but then you're like, i am, so, you do. And it's funny. Not going to explain that part. It's almost 5 am and you posted this shit 5 days ago! No one saw it. That's why it's funny. lol well, that's why it's funny again. lol. Alright well it's cool to know you're still alive. As you may or may not know, some of us aren't. And yes it was sad. Aside from all that though, manage to stay out of trouble. Incomplete sentence, cuz that's how I talk, now. ugh lol

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015   #7
Wobbie
Is Back

Matt! How are you dude? Haven't heard from Erin in a while, though i might email her and see what she's up to. Last i heard she had 2 sons! Haha, i'll stick around if people start coming back. Who else still posts here from the old days, apart from you and Jenn? Haha, you crack me up. Good to see you haven't changed And who died? I was here when Spades passed away. So sad. She was an amazing person.

Also, my post count has gone way way down. Maybe because posts have been archived or deleted or something.
Old 09-14-2015   #8
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Wobbie View Post
And who died?
prolly that emperor chaos dude or something
Old 09-15-2015   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

lol.
Yea email Erin and tell her what's up!

lol ec died. ec died a long long time ago when he made that stupid post about grievences. hahaha ahhh my god

Not very many active users. Most of the users still around just lurk.

Oh Casandra died, apparent suicide. Didn't someone else die too? I cant remember.

And I don't think you're posts dropped. I'm pretty sure that's how many you had.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-15-2015   #10
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

EC is not dead, you faker!
Posts have not been archived (that i know about?) so I'm not sure why your post count is lower. Hmmm. Or as Matt said, maybe you're remembering more than you actually had.
Old 09-16-2015   #11
Wobbie
Is Back

Yeah, i must be. I also remember being taller and better looking. But i'm sure that part is real

I'm friends with Ashley and Tony on Facebook even though i don't use it. I'll message them to come and say hello.
Old 09-20-2015   #12
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015   #13
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

You're friends with who?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-21-2015   #14
Wobbie
Is Back

Quote:
Originally Said by Pittielynn View Post
Hey there!
Hi!! It's been a while! How have you been?
Old 09-21-2015   #15
Wobbie
Is Back

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
You're friends with who?
Ashley was argentmoon http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/member.php?u=4403

And Tony was last Indiana Tones, but he was something else before that that i can't remember http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/member.php?u=541

They're a couple, not sure if they're married or not. Another couple that met on AS
Old 09-22-2015   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-23-2015   #17
Wobbie
Is Back

I keep remembering all these people that i forgot about that used to post. Good times.
Old 09-25-2015   #18
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Yeah. all 16 thousand of my posts are memories frozen in time...

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-26-2015   #19
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

That's deep.

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015   #20
Wobbie
Is Back

It is deep. And hi Kortenie!! :) How have you been?