Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 01-05-2015   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Dr;unkyy

Sorry that ' i mean ; slipped in in there. lol the title.

So anyway, th e few of you fools that heree, names off the time lol... shit, i cant type. The top of my head, -- because I didnt say anything for Christmas. Fuck that's not a period. jumbled.

Jenn, Mr. Marx brothers, and the german Christian, n Sir Kenny n his brother Savage. That little kid mudpuppet, and now I htink of Dana when she did her little video of him going to prom! hahaha wtf lolll oh shit fukn mud going to prom.

There was the time of our middle eastern friends. THe only billb oard in Iraq. hahah the almost smart billboard lmao oh shittt, good friend Blood Red.
Lots of funny ass shit on this website that I remember. haha remember CLAMPS, ec? That fued lmao wtf!? She had that drams lost guy. Those fcukers never lasted, partly due to the lobotorating. Uhh i gotta start that shit

Shake my head at u fools for it. Ran right into the ground.

I need a brighter note:
ZP's drawings. she took her own time to draw some of us members. I still have my drawing she did for me. I will always remember where that came from. I remember I got her to do little kaDy. One of the other mid eastern kids that was here. Who knows where they are at?
Thank you though Racha!

foxy pheonix. I remember u :) Freakin lizard girl lol, nature body haha good ol chick. I wont forget if you wont! lol I remember u showed us a pic of u back then and u had a really nice butt. okay figure. haha sorry for puttin u on the spot n every checkin out ur ass now LOL omg i dont believe i said that lol my bad, lol il'l move on.

N my other favortie Canadians , pity n kort. YOu girls don't play hockey, but that's alright lol not really lol Your team is in the gold medal round vs. russia tomorrow in the World Jr. fukn kids playing for their country, usa got eleminiated early round, too bad. The women's hockey is about to start too. mmm women hockey players...

oh yeah what happened to dear old Jaws? lol jasmine. she move away n have a family?
ugh i cant remmeber who else.

eh well glad to have known u , good to think about and rememember some funny shit, shit that makes me laugh out loud. i remember those movies i worked on for u guys w/ my co director dana. funny i dont rmemeber nothing before that. though im sure the drawings were before that. that's when lots of people were here. ahhhh dont remind me. ah man u fools, what the fuck
im gotta go or at least i should.
but let me finish my first thought.

Thank you. for listening to my shit.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dr;unkyy

And now I reread and I forgot good ol Nami. My other fellow friend that enjoys the drunken writing. My drunkass coulnd't remember. I tried to, but then got side tracked by stupid shit that made me laugh.

The forums. I wonder if Rome was as crazy as all this? Oh wait, that's right, we know what happened. Same as here...

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-06-2015   #3
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

:D

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015   #4
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

I like this thread!
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015   #5
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

The mid-title semicolon is really what makes this thread.

I miss the portraits, in a way. Those were good times. I still draw, though, just not Almost Smart individuals. Yours is still my favorite of those, Mateo. You're welcome.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

It's been a good start to this new year.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-18-2015   #7
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

I am touched that you remember me. We had some good times!
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Ah good ol Dana. Instantly became one of my faves.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-22-2015   #9
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

Am I Sir Kenny or Jaws? I've been called both here. Oh wait, Jaws is Jasmine. I figured that out too late to save this post. Am I not Sir Kenny either? Is there another sir here?
Old 01-22-2015   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol oh yeah, huh... Kent, Kenny, same shit! You only have one brother, Savage Garden. lol So it's you.

I love getting peoples names wrong. It just cracks me up

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-24-2015   #11
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I have two brothers.

Old 01-25-2015   #12
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

*cough* ummm.... hey.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015   #13
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol Hey Pittie.

Savage Garden. lol It's savage nature right? I forget.

do you guys remember when Mud was a little white kid? Then he turned into a german black kid. lol that shits funny

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-29-2015   #14
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

That was good. Thanks for the texts.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 01-31-2015   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol sure thing. Make sure to say what up to Courtney for me whenenver u see/talk to her. thx

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-01-2015   #16
Pittielynn

You got it!

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 02-04-2015   #17
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

That chick! If ever I could have lived anywhere else...

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina