Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 09-13-2009   #881
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine
Re: What is the last movie you saw?

Hellboy 2
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009   #882
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

The boat that rocked

was better second time round actually.
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #883
Mr.Cravatte
Very Experienced Member

Mr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divine
Send a message via MSN to Mr.Cravatte

I saw half of the simpsons movie in Portuguese. Then I was surprised by the fact I know almost all the lines of the movie.

Last edited by Mr.Cravatte; 09-15-2009 at 01:17 AM. Reason: I missed an l
Mr.Cravatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #884
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that movie was awful.
Old 09-20-2009   #885
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Star Wars: Episode II
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009   #886
GoddessDivine

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

Jennifer's Body... Don't, just don't
-Obi Wan

Old 09-25-2009   #887
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Wristcutters: A Love Story.

It's a neat indie flick, I really dig it.

I saw it through netflix, but I'm definitely going to buy it.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #888
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

The Day After

A very admonishingly movie..
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #889
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

León (The Professional)

God damn, what a wonderful movie.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #890
GoddessDivine

Ghostbusters
-Obi Wan

Old 09-27-2009   #891
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

Dune, and Children of Dune... back to back.

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009   #892
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by GoddessDivine View Post
Jennifer's Body... Don't, just don't
I'm so sorry..

The last movie I saw was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in digital 3D!
Old 09-27-2009   #893
Mr.Cravatte
Very Experienced Member

Mr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divine
Send a message via MSN to Mr.Cravatte

I just saw edward´s norton hulk It is stupid I knew it was stupid but, I needed to see a movie in french and that had the french audio option
Old 09-28-2009   #894
GoddessDivine

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet View Post
I'm so sorry..

The last movie I saw was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in digital 3D!
You are supposed to warn us against such movies!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to support her and her "acting" again
-Obi Wan

Old 10-02-2009   #895
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Critters as it came on SyFy.

Did you know that Scott Grimes (voice of Steve Smith on American Dad), Billy Zane (Back to the Future, The Phantom), and Ethan Phillips (Neelix on Star Trek: Voyager) all had roles in this movie? Well I did... because I saw their names in the opening credits.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #896
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

P.S I Love You

again it was awful. whats up with films lately?!
Old 10-02-2009   #897
GoddessDivine

A Few Good Men
-Obi Wan

Old 10-03-2009   #898
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
Critters as it came on SyFy.

Did you know that Scott Grimes (voice of Steve Smith on American Dad), Billy Zane (Back to the Future, The Phantom), and Ethan Phillips (Neelix on Star Trek: Voyager) all had roles in this movie? Well I did... because I saw their names in the opening credits.
Heh, that Neelix really gets around! :D That's always funny to see former-Star-Trek cast members in different contexts....

Quote:
Originally Said by blackheart
P.S I Love You

again it was awful. whats up with films lately?!
Oh my, I agree. So horrible. The "exceptional" moments were when the wincing stopped (not very many of those; mainly acting-free shots of scenery or shots without dialog [i.e....without the actors]). Truly, soul-piercingly awful.

Get Smart. Good movie. :)

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009   #899
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

^I really loved Masi Oka's character in Get Smart but then, I just really love Masi Oka. I think he's a great actor. Definitely my favorite "hero" on Heroes.
"Mr. Eezack!" and "Frying Man!"
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009   #900
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

The Hangover for like the third time, still funny.
Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote