Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 02-13-2009   #41
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: sniff sniff

They put the censor on me! Now I won't say what I want, because the censor is going to change what I said!

Long live the free speech was the chant we chanted in those days...Now those days are gone and our free speech is editted by none other than, the biggest fattest stupidest crybaby of all mods....

What an asshole I tell you! What a fucking low down thing to do. And that biggest fattest stupidest crybaby of all mods knows it too.

If it ensues, you can be sure I wont stand for it.

I hate You.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009   #42
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Be nice, Matt.

I'm watching you. *cue creepy Silence of the Lambs Goodbye Horses song*
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009   #43
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

lol. hey im just sounding off the cry the rest of the people are making.

This is their thread.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-13-2009   #44
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Well, aren't you just the regular revolutionary figurehead? You're really taking it to the man, aren't you? Way to go.

I can't figure out why you guys complain about this crap. Does your being censored on an online forum really affect you that horribly?

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #45
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

people on this forum get away with a lot more than i've seen on other forums. you shouldn't complain about it so much, tough guy.
Old 02-14-2009   #46
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Sytrohs87 View Post
I can't figure out why you guys complain about this crap. Does your being censored on an online forum really affect you that horribly?
Lol Yes it does, it's terrible. I can't say what I want to say! UGH!

my life is in peril if my posts get edited by some jerkoff mod.

im okay today though. We are all okay today.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 02-14-2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: fuck you chick
Old 02-14-2009   #47
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

If you don't want your posts edited, stop flaming.

We're more lenient than a lot of other forums.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #48
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

and so you can edit my posts then call me a jerk? wtf is that shit? you should ban foxy.

dont edit my posts to say something I would NEVER say.

a lot more lenient? lol you guys are turning yourselves into the other forums,

watever, you mods are getting on my nerves with your stupid hypocrite bullshit, suck my balls all of you, im out

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-14-2009   #49
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Pd if you're gonna get yourself banned, can I have your points? lol
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #50
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

For the amount of whining done here by PD, the title of this thread is apropos.

And David, you're only gonna send the points to Dana anyway.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009   #51
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
and so you can edit my posts then call me a jerk? wtf is that shit? you should ban foxy.

dont edit my posts to say something I would NEVER say.

a lot more lenient? lol you guys are turning yourselves into the other forums,

watever, you mods are getting on my nerves with your stupid hypocrite bullshit, suck my balls all of you, im out
oh my god. you sound like a freaking cry baby. even the really immature "whatever you're getting on my nerves"
I mean if they let you get away with the bullshit then the same attitude should be applied to the treatment of everyone. can you imagine if every single member of this site posted like you? seriously. get over yourself because you don't deserve special treatment, especially when you're purposely trying to set someone off.

you're acting like a child.
Old 02-15-2009   #52
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

PD, I wouldn't edit your posts if you weren't a complete jackass. There was a complaint made, and I edited your post to fix that. This whole thread is in blatant disregard for the rules regarding the questioning of mods, so I think you should shut up, man up, and quit bitching about perceived injustices on a website.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #53
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear.
Old 02-16-2009   #54
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol listen to all of you. you guys are bastards

Hi kaDy!!1

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-17-2009   #55
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!
Old 02-17-2009   #56
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Always makes me smile. Unlike the rest of you no doubt, always trying to get me to stop smilin *sigh*

lol see i started thinking about you fools and sure enough my smile is gone.

but back to smiling. Thanks little kaDy that could :D

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-17-2009   #57
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

oh please. let's move you to the sun so the world revolves around you. laaaaaaaaame. sorry we displease you so much sir matt.
Old 02-17-2009   #58
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Oh you will be sorry...

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-17-2009   #59
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

ha. what are you gonna do? drive to alabama and end up lost again? lol. roadtrips just don't seem to work for you. :P
Old 02-17-2009   #60
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

See Told you, you are sorry. Alabama? more like Alabummer. ha ha ha

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina