Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 01-26-2009   #10201
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what song are you listening to right now?

Crying - Roy Orbison

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #10202
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

Ella Abraça Jobim - Ella Fitzgerald (album)

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #10203
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Leavin' On Your Mind- Patsy Cline

It just occurred to me that I probably listen to her music more than any other artist I have in my music library.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009   #10204
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Helloween - Halloween

all of the 13 minutes ^^
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009   #10205
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

"Communist Daughter" - Neutral Milk Hotel

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009   #10206
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Can't Help Loving That Man of Mine- Lizzie Miles (Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. And the part where she breaks into French? Forget about it!)
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009   #10207
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

Fuck the P-Po - Corey Smith

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009   #10208
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Sergio Mendez Brazil '66 - BATACUNDE

"Brazilian Bossa-Nova"

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Old 01-30-2009   #10209
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Muzio Clementi - Piano Sonata in D Major, Op. 37/3

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009   #10210
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Clint Mansell - Requiem for a Dream
and
Ramones - Commando

(strange mix ^^)
Old 02-06-2009   #10211
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

----------------
Now playing: Flogging Molly - Another Bag of Bricks
via FoxyTunes
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009   #10212
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

----------------
Now playing: Lenny Kravitz - I'll Be Waiting
via FoxyTunes

Love this song !
Old 02-08-2009   #10213
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Black Sabbath- Faeries Wear Boots
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #10214
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Every breathe you take - The Police

Old 02-14-2009   #10215
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Gypsy Rhapsody - Bond

Old 02-14-2009   #10216
BrockSamson
Semper Fi

BrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to BrockSamson

Slipknot - My Plague

Fuckin Right you are.
PBJT:
http://kuoi.com/~davidcb/sounds/banana.swf
396 LT1, 639 rwhp N/A
BrockSamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009   #10217
Tala
iGor

Tala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond repute

Enough for Now - Fray
Or spread out his whiskers, or cherish his pride?
~ T. S. Eliot
Tala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009   #10218
David-
Double Plus Good

----------------
Now playing: Rise Against - Give It All
via FoxyTunes
Old 02-15-2009   #10219
Christian
Super Moderator

Buena Vista Social Club - Hasta Siempre Comandante Che Guevara
Old 02-15-2009   #10220
Tala
iGor

Tala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond repute

Evenstar - Lord of the Rings
Or spread out his whiskers, or cherish his pride?
~ T. S. Eliot
Tala is offline   Reply With Quote