Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 07-01-2008   #1
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside
WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO FUCKING DO?

I have a urine test in the coming couple of days. I am a very very heavy opiate user and i dont know what to do. This is fatal, if it turns out positive im going to jail for a very long time. PLEASE< HELP < Goddamn it....

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008   #2
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87
Re: WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO FUCKING DO?

I'm terribly sorry, dude, I have no clue what to do in said situation. I think I remember somewhere where you can buy urine online. Yeah, it's kinda gross, but I'd rather do that than go to jail.

good luck.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008   #3
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Get in some kind of "accident" so you have to go to hospital and dont need to take the test? Would that work?
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008   #4
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by me inside View Post
WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO FUCKING DO?
Um... not drugs, maybe?
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008   #5
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

yea, you can buy the fake dick and fake urine you mix up yourself online. don't worry, i've had buddies use it for the same drugs in your same situation. it works.

i had a drug test for work when i started my new job. it was mainly weed i was worried about, but xans and stuff too. i didn't smoke for a little over a week (10 days, actually). i bought a one dose omni gel pill from a local head shop. i drank a shit load of water those next 10 days. but mainly just the day before. the pill i had to take you took an hour before your dt. i drank a shit load of water that day, and we were havin to stop about every 20 minutes so i could go pee. i took the pill. was floating into my drug test.

i passed. but all the omni pack said to do was drink like 24 oz. water with the pill.

anyways, don't sweat it. how many days until your piss test?
Old 07-01-2008   #6
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

can't those tests detect the use of drugs to flush out your system?
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008   #7
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

no no no. i forgot to mention - it's all natural. but no, it's an all natural system cleanser.

and the fake urine shit - it's not detectable either. it's crazy.
Old 07-01-2008   #8
GoddessDivine

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

so it comes with a fake dick too? lol that is pretty funny. what do you fill the dick up with the mixture and put it in your pants, i don't get it...if so what do they do for girls?

i never had to take a drug test so i don't know anything about it
-Obi Wan

Old 07-01-2008   #9
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

oh no. there's two different things i'm talking about here. one i did, one a dude friend of us did.

anyways, yea, buecase they don't look right at the dick. but there's all kinds of stuff girls can do. it's easy for us to just hide pee.
Old 07-01-2008   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

what all this is fake and ME INSIDE was just flipping out from his opium?

who's giving you a drug test and why?

http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/sh...43&postcount=1 - READ THIS

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008   #11
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

kali already said stop doing drugs, matt.
Old 07-01-2008   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

I know. She says cool stuff. Thinks like I do.

GMTA.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 07-01-2008   #13
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
I know. She says cool stuff. Thinks like I do.
Old 07-01-2008   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

so what you tryin to say bout my homegirl Kali? best choose your words wisely Jaws Monster, else my fist gonna meet those words befo they come out yo mouth ho. (lol i shoulda said that to Dana)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 07-01-2008   #15
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

omg matt you're so lame.

Old 07-01-2008   #16
Clamps
Meka Leka Hi Meka Hinny Ho!!

Clamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to behold

here
THC is fat soluble, and it gets stored in your fat cells. Cleaning it out of your lipid tissue is very difficult. Many herbal products claim to clean out your system, yet they do nothing to remove THC by home remedies from fat cells. Unfortunately, this rumor will not die. The only ways to extract THC from fat cells is to exercise and take a detoxifying product with fat burning effect. You may be able to temporarily clean THC metabolites from your bloodstream, or dilute your fluids to yield a larger urine/THC ratio, but your bloodstream will continue collecting THC metabolites from fat. Your urine will continue collecting THC metabolites from your bloodstream.

Water: Drink at least recommended amount of fluid (preferably water) just prior to the test. Many people start drinking water several days before the test; which is useless. Water does not clean any THC metabolites out of your system because THC is not water soluble. Water only dilutes urine temporarily. Do not over do it; you can get water intoxication. Overdose of water can cause even death! Hyper saturating your body with fluids will dilute metabolites possibly below the detecteble level depending on your metabolism. Be aware that creatinine levels are often tested, and will show that the sample has been diluted. Diluting your sample will also produce clear urine, with virtually no yellow color. They will assume that you've diluted your sample, and they may reject your sample on the basis of color alone.To prevent this situation use detox products follow all instructions.

Diuretics: Diuretics make people urinate frequently. Coffee, cranberry juice, grapes, beer, iced tea and Pepsi are all good diuretics.But you may receive only temporarily and inadequate effect using only diuretics for cleanse your body from THC .Because of this if you're worried about testing positive for marijuana, then you should definitely invest in some of the great Detoxifying Products for removing THC out of your system work better than home remedies like juices. And will help you to test negative for marijuana use .Check yourself by home test kits.

How to give a clean urine sample: Don't give urine from your first urination of the day. It's the dirtiest, and can be heavily filled with metabolites. Urinate a couple of times before giving a test sample. Also, don't give the beginning or end of the stream. Piss in the toilet, then quickly stop and go in the cup. Stop, and shift back to the toilet for the last portion. Only give a midstream sample. Do not add a bleach, Drano, ammonia or visine to the urine sample.

Exercises: If you have high metabolic rate, THC moves through the system significantly faster. Exercising between drug tests will clean THC metabolites from the system at a faster rate, thus lowering the detection period. It is important to stop burning fat cells near test time. On test day, it doesn't matter what's in your lipid tissue. What's in your blood and urine does matter. So use our products for cleanse your blood and urine. Exercise increases the amount of THC metabolites in the urine; so quit exercising minimum up to 48 hrs before the test, better a week before the test.

and here

http://www.passadrugtestingforall.co...-test-a-7.html

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger. " The Joker

"See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like gunpowder...and dynamite...and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!"
The Joker

"Kill you? I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you... you complete me."
The Joker

Clamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008   #17
NoSystemCore
Newbie Member

NoSystemCore has made a few great posts

Opiates can leave the body on their own in 2 to 3 days. But...

Strip NC is a drink that will flush everything in a day or less (from personal experience with high-level pot use and short notice). THC isn't in opiates, but it is the most persistent substance at staying in your system. If Strip can get rid of high levels of it in less than a day, opiates will be cake.

Strip costs 50 dollars at GNC for a 32-ounce bottle. There are smaller doses, but you shouldn't take any chances.

Until the test avoid fat, bread and grease. Eat a lot of green vegetables. Opiates don't accumulate in fat cells like THC. But again, don't take any chances. And drink a lot of water before and after. Also, read the packaging of course.

And get help staying clean from here on out.

- a friend
NoSystemCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008   #18
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

Thank you all for the posts, some of you mentioned not to do drugs in the first place, well thats not gonna solve anything when you've got 2 days until the test. Anywho i don't have time to go to any pharmacy searching for pills and whatnot, so i decided to take somebody else's piss and use it. Fast and reliable. Ill put it in a small container in my pocket before going to the hospital then empty it:)

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008   #19
GoddessDivine

good luck
-Obi Wan

Old 07-02-2008   #20
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

ya know what...you should just have that person go piss for you. i mean, all they do at the hospital is check your ID. I'm sure you have tons of friends that look like you. but considering that, they're probably just as dirty as you are.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina