Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 06-19-2008   #21
Steve
Trainee Member

Steve is just really niceSteve is just really nice
Re: Munchies

I have to say, the above is a truely inspiring piece of stoned prose...

And i have to say, my grinder has not seen any use in the last 3 months. Ive now quit drugs, however, i think this forum area may have many many inputs from me.

And, my favorite munchies were: *drumroll* Toffee Crisp Chocolate bar. Crispy bits to develop a bit of moisture in my mouth, the caramel and chocolate to help it stay there.

Drink - Ginger Beer/Ale =D
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #22
Steve
Trainee Member

the prose being the little story thingy - Made me smile and remember the good times ive had in the past lol!

Ill send you a few virtual tokes next time i spark up the laptop =p
Old 06-24-2008   #23
Steve
Trainee Member

Any find that no matter what somebody says to attempt to contridict you, you cut down their argument in seconds? I know the feeling =P

"Our actions are decided by our consequences"

"STFU N00B!"
Old 06-24-2008   #24
Steve
Trainee Member

ummm, good point, i fear i may have baffled myself there...

i blame college. my lecturer was on my shoulder bugging me...

altho thats no excuse for rambles of a sober person...

meh

"STFU N00B!"
Old 06-24-2008   #25
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

You've enraptured me. Please, tell me more!

(I kid)

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008   #26
Steve
Trainee Member

Okay, well... cashews are good, best in a chinese with a bit of chicken i find. yum. but i prefer peanuts tbh, i find that they crunch better. and the salt is soooooo annoying as well, cause it makes you thirsty =[ but beer solves that =]

thinking of that, m&m peanuts... their tasty. Now, im gonna pass the duthie to da left hand side (musical youth ftw!) and your gonna take some big arsed tokes...

"Dont drink and drive, smoke and fly"

"STFU N00B!"
Old 06-24-2008   #27
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

I love me some salty snacks.. fully expecting a kidney stone at twenty-five or so.

You salt-haters are straight trippin'

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008   #28
Steve
Trainee Member

ahhhh... but could this not be a case of american-english spelling issues.

altho i spelt wrong anyway, but if you listen to the song, its "dutchie", but, feck it lol

And pms'ing, i know how it feels. its like my car with no petrol, annoying as hell... without that various pains and blood and what not... You get the pain on psming and pregnancy, but have tons or orgasms, we dont get the pain, but only have, well a few secs (lol) of fun. If only i could get a sense for a female orgasm.... hmm.

Those nuts sound rough *bluergh* - cinnamon danish by any chance? or those wierd roulade things... but anything with cinnamon is yummy, apple and cinnamon pie especially. =D

"STFU N00B!"
Old 06-24-2008   #29
Steve
Trainee Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rG3Nsz8tOqo

oh, and read the bit on the right where the info is, its pretty informative.

Yea i know what you mean. like a swiss roll (what they called over here) but with cinnamon instead of jam... ummm... that sounds guuuud =D

"STFU N00B!"
Old 06-24-2008   #30
Steve
Trainee Member

oh im not defending the video, its worse than the one for "barbie girl"...

ill check that link tomorrow at college, cause good old virgin media have somehow come to the conclusion that they should slow my internet down so much, that i cant do shit apart from browse text and pics only...

No youtube, CS:Source, limewire, itunes podcasts, nada, zilch, nuttin'

grrr

"STFU N00B!"
Old 06-24-2008   #31
Steve
Trainee Member

sounds... educational =p

ill be sure to check it out, ta =D

"STFU N00B!"
Old 06-28-2008   #32
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

I like to munchie on Spicy Doritos with dip, a lot of chocolate and then some home made vanilla ice cream :)

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #33
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

yea, i like the avacado ones, and they had a habanero one or something.

oh, not a high munchies, but fritos scoops and french onion chip dip used to be really good. haven't had that in like years. that was a po' kid snack.