Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 05-26-2008   #21
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Big Hello

Quote:
Originally Said by Enlight View Post
Hey guys, its been a truly long time since i last arrived at Almost Smart.
Most of you probably didnt notice me, and i actually forget my last username.

However, i was a close friend of Spadetje before she passed away 3 years ago.
Since then i have achieve knowledge of inconcievable nature, and this knowledge is easy for you to attain, as well as everyone here.

There comes a time when you know you are here for some reason, that you have a purpose, or creative purpose that in some way will help humanity and everything affected by humanity. I had one of these crazy insane thoughts, and headed off on my grand search.

What i know now, most of you will not know if i did not arrive here.

Before you all say your beliefs; stop - go no furthur. I am about to reveal to you, what i have for you, so use it wisely.

The Truth to All That Is.
1) We are all connected to everything in the universe.
2) We are capable of influencing the universe.
3) We are being lied to, every living day of our lives!
4) We are a conciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
5) We are being controlled subliminally, and early on - genetically thousands of years ago by foreign elites. And no, not humans.
6) We are built with love. We were meant for love. And love it should be, always!

So, i will get more into this at a later time - for i do not have the time to elaborate furthur. If i could write everything i knew, it would fill all the world's books probably 20 times over.

Now i would like to share with you guys the experience i had with Spadetje, that prompted me to come here today.

I was visiting the other dimensions within my mind by meditation, when i was visited by Spadetje herself. I greeted her in the greatest respect, and asked her all kinds of questions. She is very lovely, peaceful, and creative in the Astral Plane... same personality from on earth too!
She specifically asked me to inform Almost Smart of the truth to all that is, so they can be ready when they pass over.

So im here for you guys and your questions you may have relating to life, the afterlife, frequencies, manifestation, love, god, beliefs, religion, etc.
For i may be able to answer most of them.

May your life be a blessed, creative manifestation of your unique and genuine thoughts!

Regards,

ENLIGHT.
This person already debunked him or herself with his/her initial post.
This is a play on people's emotions to grab people's attention and to pull them in. Whether you knew Spades or not or whether your whole spiel is bullshit or not, you just used the death of a former member of this forum to grab other's attention in order to pull them in, which therefore makes you and your words, bullshit
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #22
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by pittielynn View Post
And he claims to have been visiting other dimensions via meditation? Sorry but spades didn't know any crazy Buddhist or wiccan or whatever people... lol
A true buddhist wouldn't conduct themselves in that manner
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Old 05-26-2008   #23
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by funksonic7 View Post
A true buddhist wouldn't conduct themselves in that manner
Keyword "crazy" ...And he did know her. Just so you know.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #24
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Quote:
Keyword "crazy" ...And he did know her. Just so you know.
It's still was a play on people's emotions
Old 05-26-2008   #25
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

When knowledge is inconceivable, you should lose trust in those who promised they could conceive it at all.

Thats what I do, I think I am so bloody clever, I just pop in and leave some kind of stupid hippy sentiment and then I leave....

On meditation...

Its nice of you to have the security to meditate all the time you bloody hippy. Its the thousands of wars that happen around the world that allow you that luxury. You can sit there knitting all your clothes out of hemp, not washing and smelling like shit but there is one undeniable truth. Without wars for sugar, opium, slaves, god, land and oil you wouldnt have a bloody thing. Let alone enough things to spend the time you should be out in the world earning a wage sitting around an incense stick telling your mates how high your last bong hit made you...

God I hate hippies.

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #26
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Drogdar View Post
^ I'm sure that if you went back and looked... you'd have like, 5 nickels O_o
Quote:
I'm going with several nickels...
Well, I know it has been more than that... but that's not a funny as having just one nickel.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #27
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Enlight View Post
5) We are being controlled subliminally, and early on - genetically thousands of years ago by foreign elites. And no, not humans.
Hm..... I smell Scientology.

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #28
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Quote:
Originally Said by Kortenie View Post
That's EXACTLY what I thought!
Old 05-26-2008   #29
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Oh dear, I hope not.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 05-26-2008   #30
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Quote:
Originally Said by pitcairnpete View Post
When knowledge is inconceivable, you should lose trust in those who promised they could conceive it at all.

Thats what I do, I think I am so bloody clever, I just pop in and leave some kind of stupid hippy sentiment and then I leave....

On meditation...

Its nice of you to have the security to meditate all the time you bloody hippy. Its the thousands of wars that happen around the world that allow you that luxury. You can sit there knitting all your clothes out of hemp, not washing and smelling like shit but there is one undeniable truth. Without wars for sugar, opium, slaves, god, land and oil you wouldnt have a bloody thing. Let alone enough things to spend the time you should be out in the world earning a wage sitting around an incense stick telling your mates how high your last bong hit made you...

God I hate hippies.
Check your attic and in between your wall boards, you may find hippies
Old 05-26-2008   #31
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute

Bring me a slayer cd...

Hippy drum circles...

I am a leftie, but hippies need a good kick up the backside.

Old 05-26-2008   #32
The-Chadster
truth is more important than facts

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
I am going to have do definitely agree.
John 8:28 Then Jesus said unto them, When ye lifted up the Son of man, then yee shall know that I am He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So clap your hands to the sound
Of every first born dying now
Watch the rivers flow with blood
Death will stand where life once stood
The-Chadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #33
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad that I am not the only one to make that connection.

"Hey Mr. Cruise? Can you please come out of the closet?"

/edit:/

*realizes who Enlight is*

Evan .... REALLY????!?!?!??!?!

*cough*Theatens (sp?) be free..?*cough*

Fully alive
In futures.

Last edited by Kortenie; 05-26-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: ADD ON
Old 05-26-2008   #34
CrunchBite
explosions are half all the fun

CrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divine

Yeash, the shit I miss out on while at work...
CrunchBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #35
EmperorChaos

Quote:

Evan .... REALLY????!?!?!??!?!

*cough*Theatens (sp?) be free..?*cough*
"Thetan"
-=-=-=-
Old 05-26-2008   #36
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Merci *tips hat*

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 05-27-2008   #37
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by funksonic7 View Post
It's still was a play on people's emotions
Indeed it is. Thats why I was thinking he wouldn't come back after he posted it. It seemed like something someone would throw at you for kicks.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #38
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

He joined that fruity little club chef.

Old 05-27-2008   #39
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

Hippies Hippies, they wanna save the world. All they do is smoke pot and play frizbie. lol
Oh, oh i have been enlightened, why thank you great "something"(cannot define) entity. You are generous enough to have revealed us with such wisdom and knowledge. May your powers be enchanted upon all human life form.

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #40
Mr. Definistrate
I'm a magic man

Mr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are such skeptics. OMG. Don't all of you realize the truth? Billions of aliens dead souls are clinging to us and making us sad. get rid of them, and you will be fixed.

Just joking.

The FSM is the real truth. BTW, all of you should watch the scientology episode on allsp.com (you can get every episode there, though no dlin')

"There is, after all, more social justice in a loaf of bread than in schemes for a fairer distribution of wealth. Putting it another way . . . Adam Smith, however unfashionable, can feed more people than Karl Marx can."
--Forbes article on Food crisis in India

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
Little Jimmy: (Tries to pour cereal from box; nothing comes out) "Nothing...for breakfast?"
Announcer: "That's right, little Jimmy! Nihilistic Crunch comes with a little nothing in every box!"
Little Jimmy: "Gee wiz, Mister! Won't I be hungry for the rest of the day?"
Announcer: "Well, Jimmy, that's the cost of keepin' it real."
Little Jimmy: (looks downcast)
Announcer: "Nihilistic Crunch: Now utterly devoid of swirls!"
Mr. Definistrate is offline   Reply With Quote