Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Old 05-12-2008   #1
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside
A new approach

HDR short for High dynamic range imaging is a new approach in the world of photography. The means to this very high end technology is to combine several Differently exposed photographs creating a beautiful composition of various tones colors and excellent all around lighting. These are my very first attempts!

27th Century Ethos

Souvenirs

Hope you enjoy these and thanks for watching, My DA is always improving, so keep a watch, thanks for the support!

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #2
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A new approach

Absolutely awesome...
*watches deviously*

Your gallery puts mine to photographic shame. *sigh*

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #3
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine

You have an amazing gallery, and hehe much more reputation than i do, so keep that up!

Old 05-13-2008   #4
foxyphoenix

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!
I'm already drooling over yours... though our styles are rather different.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 05-13-2008   #5
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

If I had a camera (a good one) (that I didn't steal) then I could take some pretty good ones methinks.... but then again... maybe not...

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #6
foxyphoenix

I obsess over my camera, just because I like to have a good one, but it is really the person behind the camera that makes good photographs.

-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 05-14-2008   #7
me inside
Finally We Are No One

Haha thanks, and yes i totally agree that its the person behind the camera, but i cant deny completely that a good camera provides many new options!

Old 05-14-2008   #8
CrunchBite
explosions are half all the fun

CrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divine

Last time I actually took a picture "properly" it was with an old Minolta SLR from the '80s using a wide angle lens. I was using high ISO black & white film too. Perhaps If I had the money to burn I'd go back to developing my own photos, but just finding quality film these days is a challenge.
CrunchBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #9
ROSEWITHTHORNS

ROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the roughROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the roughROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the rough

yeah, all i have is a digital cam that holds like 12 pics on the highest quality....it sucks emmensely.
Old 05-14-2008   #10
CrunchBite
explosions are half all the fun

CrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divine

I have a digital point-and-shoot now. It's got good resolution (7 MP) but the image sensor leaves something to be desired, low light shots come out a little fuzzy. But, I can shoot over 300 shots before I run out of memory.
CrunchBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #11
foxyphoenix

I got the Panasonic DMC-LZ8 I was talking about getting, and I'm absolutely in love with it.
12x optical zoom + manual focus = love.

-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 05-17-2008   #12
me inside
Finally We Are No One

Quote:
Originally Said by CrunchBite View Post
Last time I actually took a picture "properly" it was with an old Minolta SLR from the '80s using a wide angle lens. I was using high ISO black & white film too. Perhaps If I had the money to burn I'd go back to developing my own photos, but just finding quality film these days is a challenge.
Very true, all portraits i take are Film, and i have to agree it is very hard to find good quality film and i think somehow it has gone out of fashion these days. Tho, if i had my own dark room i would def go back to old school SLRs.