Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 08-20-2007   #21
HolokittyNX
Banned

Location: Southern California, but I might move back to Earth one day.
HolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On Cocaine

Quote:
Originally Said by tynie View Post
cocaine is a helluva drug

srsly, its not with it, it makes me feel all stringy.

perc's are way more fun.
O_O;

Damn. Wait...percs...percoset? Percodan?

<---hasn't tried coke or meth

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I just have to be careful about people groping my body because I snort so much coke!" - Winona Ryder
HolokittyNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #22
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by HolokittyNX View Post
<---hasn't tried coke or meth
very good. Keep it that way.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #23
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by funksonic7 View Post
If that is true, I see that as a problem within itself. Those are the type of people who's focus has always been their own self and not others.
I call that selfishness. When people have problems that they can't deal with, they should always make a solid effort to be grateful for what they have, and turn that negative energy into trying to help others anyway they possibly can. When you start doing things like volunteer in a soup kitchen, or an elderly home, habitat for humanity, or United Way. Those are the experiences that will open your eyes not just on the self.
I see taking drugs to make yourself feel better as an easy way out. And I suppose you could say that volenteering etc. would be the hard way out. I don't think you could be as harsh to say that it's selfish; lazy, possibly. But not selfish.
Old 08-21-2007   #24
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Bubble Girl View Post
I see taking drugs to make yourself feel better as an easy way out. And I suppose you could say that volenteering etc. would be the hard way out. I don't think you could be as harsh to say that it's selfish; lazy, possibly. But not selfish.
No it's selfish. Taking drugs to "ease your pain" is a very selfish act. The problem is that people spend to much time focusing on the self throughout their lives and not helping other people. Until a person starts making efforts to put themselves in other people, they'll never understand. It's the people that do stuff like volunteer work on a regular basis know what I'm talking about. Volunteering is not the hard way or the easy way. It's just something you do in live that is unselfish and helpful.
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #25
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

A lot of people just say they take drugs to ease their pain when in reality they're just looking for an excuse to do the drugs that they crave, without sounding like an addict. Certain drugs pretty much turn life upside down if you do enough of them, clearly you all know that. Waste of time, money and substance. (In Moderation People, Moderation. :)

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #26
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Jagged View Post
A lot of people just say they take drugs to ease their pain when in reality they're just looking for an excuse to do the drugs that they crave, without sounding like an addict. Certain drugs pretty much turn life upside down if you do enough of them, clearly you all know that. Waste of time, money and substance. (In Moderation People, Moderation. :)
I agree with you other than I believe there is no such thing as "moderation" when it comes to hard drugs and prescription drugs, because it can grab a hold of you at any given point in time. I believe in moderation when it comes to things such as shrums or marijuana. Other than that I say, stay away from me and keep that hard shit away from me.
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #27
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

You can't say that applies to everyone.

I am the master of moderation. I hate losing control of my mind or body.

If, for example, I've had too much to drink, I go to great lengths not to throw up because it would have meant that I lost control of my body.
I don't let drugs affect the mind either. If I can't hold intelligent discussions or go off on a tangent waxing philosophically because of marijuana, alcohol, uppers, downers, or painkillers, then I have failed myself.

Er, as far as the moderation argument goes, I should probably remove "painkillers" from that last statement. I've found myself addicted to painkillers more than anything else (besides nicotine).

But I've never absolutely *needed* to have a drug. If I take drugs, it's because I want to. And even then, never to excess.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #28
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

everybody smoke except for kaDy.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007   #29
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

Pain you say....well there are many ways to erase the pain rather than doing coke. Meditate, accept pain as it is, understand it. Once you do that, it becomes just another silly feeling. Ive done alot as far as burning my self, experimenting with pain while meditating. Your whole body can go into trance without any chemicals whatsoever. By just training to focus.

I did coke once, its not the best thing. Meth will kill you sooner or later.
By far the lamest thing to do is taking drugs to escape reality, this clearly shows the incapability of people to adapt to life and fight all their silly problems. But then and again, we are all free to do whatever we want to our bodies, but why ruin your precious mind! Cheers.

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007   #30
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Quote:
Originally Said by funksonic7 View Post
I agree with you other than I believe there is no such thing as "moderation" when it comes to hard drugs and prescription drugs, because it can grab a hold of you at any given point in time. I believe in moderation when it comes to things such as shrums or marijuana. Other than that I say, stay away from me and keep that hard shit away from me.

Okay, I already mentioned that I would never do coke. I wouldnt touch that shit with a ten foot poll. However if people can handle such a drug in my opinion, I think because that its their own life, I'm not going to tell them to stop. Then again I wouldn't feel sorry for them if they were broke and complaining about life. Its their own body, let them do what they want.

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007   #31
BrockSamson
Semper Fi

BrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to BrockSamson

I did Coke for about a year. I had nose bleeds that lasted for 24 hours and such. It wasnt pretty, I quit because, some scary shit happens when you do enough. I would tell anyone that asks me to never try or continue to do it if they already started.

Fuckin Right you are.
PBJT:
http://kuoi.com/~davidcb/sounds/banana.swf
396 LT1, 639 rwhp N/A
BrockSamson is offline   Reply With Quote