Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 06-19-2006   #1
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

FrumAutumn2Ashes has made a few great posts
Told by a 3rd grader?

so me and a friend were skipping 3rd and 4th to go to the beach. we walked past this elementary skool and the kids were on break outside playing when one of them ran up to the fence and called us both ni**ers. is there something wrong with that picture!!??!!
FrumAutumn2Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006   #2
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Told by a 3rd grader?

no, he did the right thing

good job kid

he should have thrown some kinda rock and/or sand at you
Old 06-19-2006   #3
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

lol yeah really, but still. i wonder if he even knows what it is that he told me lmfao. probably got it off some gay-unit cd
Old 06-19-2006   #4
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

most likely
Old 06-19-2006   #5
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

well are you black? If so then I would guess it is a learned behavior and his parents probably are raciest. Kids pick up what they are around and to be 10 seems a litle too early to form your own opionions on race. If you are white, then yeah there just wana be rappers.
Old 06-19-2006   #6
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

people use that word around here all the time, and they aren't racist or trying to be black.

well, not all of them.

some people just say it because they think it's funny, and they don't mean it to be offensive or gangsta.

some kids are just stupid.
Old 06-19-2006   #7
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

yeah im definately white
Old 06-19-2006   #8
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

That's ok. My friends were walking by a black school and these kids in elementary (6-10 years of age) were running up to the fence and calling them crackers and white trash...

I laughed so hard when they told me.

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006   #9
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

I was white trash once for halloween :0)
Old 06-20-2006   #10
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

lol get much candy?
Old 06-20-2006   #11
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I get told by 3rd graders all of the time...don't feel bad.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006   #12
Leighner
Newbie Member

Leighner is on a distinguished road

you got to admit todays kids Have no respect for their elders/better.

those young punks and their rap music.......wait a minute, matlock is on.

MAAAATTLOCK!
Leighner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #13
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

:|

did you just say punks and rap inthe same sentence.

Nevermind I'm leaving this to people that will take more joy in that.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 06-21-2006   #14
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

lmfao yup ur making no sense
Old 06-21-2006   #15
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

As much as you probably wanted to stomp that little MotherF***** into the ground, the next best thing would be revenge, drag his ass into the principals office, demand that his parents be called in and all of them give you an apology. Nothing like public humilation and just for shits & giggles some community time for the punk would keep off the playground for awhile.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #16
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Heee heee hee... you swore and made sense... not a common combination to have these days.

But yeah, I've done that before... the kid tried to egg my houe on hallowe'en.. but I was waiting with my super soaker.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 06-21-2006   #17
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Bamcubz
As much as you probably wanted to stomp that little MotherF***** into the ground, the next best thing would be revenge, drag his ass into the principals office, demand that his parents be called in and all of them give you an apology. Nothing like public humilation and just for shits & giggles some community time for the punk would keep off the playground for awhile.
yea, but he was skipping school when it happened
Old 06-21-2006   #18
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Kortenie
:|

did you just say punks and rap inthe same sentence.

Nevermind I'm leaving this to people that will take more joy in that.
Punk and rap are more closely related than you think. I'll say rap and country in the same sentence. Watch:

Rap and country both belong to the same roots, mainly the talking blues of the 1930's.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006   #19
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Hey man I was thinking of gangsta bling bling and fitty cent (that's right I said fitty) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the misfits.

Anarchy... the riches and the bitches.... come one now. It doesn't matter where they have their roots because everything comes from the same roots, but they went in their own directions and the way that Leighner put it, it doesn't make sense to a music oriented person.

That's what Im trying to say.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 06-23-2006   #20
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Kortenie
Hey man I was thinking of gangsta bling bling and fitty cent (that's right I said fitty) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the misfits.

Anarchy... the riches and the bitches.... come one now. It doesn't matter where they have their roots because everything comes from the same roots, but they went in their own directions and the way that Leighner put it, it doesn't make sense to a music oriented person.

That's what Im trying to say.
Hey, no big deal. I just took the opportunity to point out that I was familiar with an area of music in which rap and country had similiarities.

Check out Woody Guthrie. Awesome!
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote