Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Jokes & Comedy

Jokes & Comedy Funny stuff.

Old 06-17-2006   #1
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm
Dave Chapelle

Dave Chapelle is great check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnh3E...&search=niggar

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006   #2
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug
Re: Dave Chapelle

Although I do love Dave I think I am going to pass on that link based on it's title and your signature.
Old 06-17-2006   #3
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

i cant stand dave chapelles stand up, hes a racist tool, but his sketches are funny
Old 06-17-2006   #4
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all

I like Mind of Mancia he is great
Old 06-18-2006   #5
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm

Quote:
Originally Said by KootieBug
Although I do love Dave I think I am going to pass on that link based on it's title and your signature.
What the hell is worng with my sig... Are you afread of the truth??

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006   #6
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

To each his own, it just is not my style, no offense intended
Old 06-19-2006   #7
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

FrumAutumn2Ashes has made a few great posts

racism and comedy were ment to be. thats why dave's so great
FrumAutumn2Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #8
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by KootieBug View Post
I like Mind of Mancia he is great

Mencia is good at first, but if you watch him long enough, you'll see that he just recycles the same jokes and topics over and over again.
I give him another year or 2 before his show ends...if that
Mencia and Chappelle aren't that much different in their comedy acts.

Joe Rogan claims that Mencia is the biggest rip-off comedian of all time...just as I suspected
He steals jokes from everything and everybody, and plagarizes a lot.
This is all according to Joe Rogan who to me, always comes across as a pretty grounded straight-forward guy.
Rogan is never afraid to speak his mind, get in people's faces and call them out.

See for yourself...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18711943453918

I almost feel sorry for Mencia. It's another reason why I stopped watching his show
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias

Last edited by funksonic7; 05-25-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #9
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

If Mencia were a white man, he would be called a racist asshole by everyone. And I see him that way. And funk, I completely agree, all he does is recycle the same stuff, he never comes up with a new shtick, so I also don't think he'll last that long.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #10
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh just to clarify...when I said that Chappelle and Mencia comedy is the same, I meant as far as playing on stereotypes. Chappelle is much more creative and animated with it though.
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote