Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 11-14-2003   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
good news bad news

yeah. went for my consulation with the sureon doctor today. i got some good news and some bad news.

well the good news is that my mole MAY NOT be malenoma. they say its a mole, but its showing signs of irregularities.
the bad news is that im right in the middle. It could be nothing, or it can be something.

all in all, im still getting surery and am having it removed. from there they send it to the labs and test it. if it comes back that it is not cancer, then im done...otherwise, more surgery and testing.

i sure hope it comes back as a mole and im done.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003   #2
Nadine
Such a TEASE! *RAWR*

Nadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divine
Send a message via MSN to Nadine Send a message via Yahoo to Nadine
Re: good news bad news

Good luck with that.

I almost had to have plastic surgery to have a sist removed from under my right eye. Luckily my doctor was able to remove it. Unfortunitly, I was awake during the whole thing.

"And I hope that in time
You will eventually see
An oh so slight fondness
That you might have had once for me"
~me~

"I don't need SEX! Life FUCKS me whenever it can!"
~Unknown~
Nadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003   #3
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

Quote:
Originally Said by Nadine
Unfortunitly, I was awake during the whole thing.
Oww... :/

I hope it is not malenoma, pd2 and of course I hope your surgery goes fine and you are all right at the end. Good luck and we're all waitin for you, specially me

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003   #4
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

hope its a mole good luck
Old 11-15-2003   #5
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all

it better be a mole...otherwise, you're gonna have to kick its ass hardcore like a ninja.
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003   #6
Twilight
Well Known Member

Twilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck, Mr. MCR.

Quote:
Originally Said by Nadine
I almost had to have plastic surgery to have a sist removed from under my right eye. Luckily my doctor was able to remove it. Unfortunitly, I was awake during the whole thing.
I had a friend who went through a similar process. Doctor was using some sterilized instrument that was still hot and she kept blinking, so she singed her eyelashes. She was completely horrified at the time, but we were both laughing at it afterwards.

Twilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

fuck that my ass is going to be asleep.

i wont let them cut me without the anest...the shit that knocks you out.

grrr...i wanna hurry up and get this shit done with, and at the same time, i dont want to go thru it. lol :/

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-19-2003   #8
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

General anesthetic is cool. I had that when I got my wisdom teeth out. I was really nervous cause I had never done anything like that before, and also you can tell you're nervous when they start hooking you up to the EKG and things start beeping really fast..which makes you even more antsy. Then they do an IV or whatever and the next minute..your awake! and they tell you it's done. I thought I would have weird floaty dreams like in the movies but I didn't remember a thing, it was like when you doze off in class and catch yourself before you hit the desk.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Weasel
General anesthetic is cool. I had that when I got my wisdom teeth out. I was really nervous cause I had never done anything like that before, and also you can tell you're nervous when they start hooking you up to the EKG and things start beeping really fast..which makes you even more antsy. Then they do an IV or whatever and the next minute..your awake! and they tell you it's done. I thought I would have weird floaty dreams like in the movies but I didn't remember a thing, it was like when you doze off in class and catch yourself before you hit the desk.
i've been knocked out twice before. once to remove some teeth for braces, and to get my wisdoms pulled.

yeah, all i remember from getting my wisdoms pulled, was the doc saying, 'Youll soon be falling asleep.'

all i remember thinking, while lieing there on my back was, this stuff isnt working...hey my back feels good.... then i woke up with my mouth full of cotton and blood.

I'm not nervous really. On the day of surgery, ima walk up in there and demand them to do surgery. haha. its the way to do it. then take my shot in the arm and prepare for dreams.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-19-2003   #10
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo2
grrr...i wanna hurry up and get this shit done with, and at the same time, i dont want to go thru it. lol :/
i know exactly what you mean..i had to have surgery three years ago due to...well lets just say somthing was very very wrong...and i knew i had to have the surgery otherwise i would have been 'brown bread' as we say over here..lol....and up untill the point that they would take me down i was all for it..but it was though last few minutes that scared the shit of me..surgery is a very scary process...i think it has somthing to do with control, because you wont be concious(sp?) throughout it, you feel as though you are not in control and anything could happen....all i can say is dont worry about, we all fear surgery, it happens, and to those you don't 'your fu**ing liars'....and to you psychodiablo i wish you luck...
Old 11-21-2003   #11
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

good luck mcr, when's the surgery?
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by trafficjamzombie
good luck mcr, when's the surgery?
the 26 of november.

i need surgery like i need a hole in my head....wait a second...that's what the doctor is going to do ! lolshit.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-21-2003   #13
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute

*laugh*

good luck.
Old 11-22-2003   #14
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

i like the gas that relaxes you better than the knock out stuff then you get to enjoy yourself also the numbing stuff is kind of fun like at the dentist that numbing stuff last for a few hours so you can piss people off and not feel the punches in the jaw
Old 11-22-2003   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by captainpooface69
i like the gas that relaxes you better than the knock out stuff then you get to enjoy yourself also the numbing stuff is kind of fun like at the dentist that numbing stuff last for a few hours so you can piss people off and not feel the punches in the jaw
yeah, but ater the effects wearoff, you'll feel it.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-22-2003   #16
kyle
Lawl ^^

thats where alcohol comes in
Old 11-25-2003   #17
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow's the big day. We'll all be sending positive energy your way.

*HUG*

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003   #18
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

Yes hugs from me too, matt
We're all waitin for ya! Come back in one piece.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003   #19
Wobbie
Is Back

yup, good luck MCR. i'd hug ya too, but....well you know *shakes hand*
Old 11-25-2003   #20
kyle
Lawl ^^

big hug for everyone