Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 06-02-2004   #1
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Mourning Widows entire album FREE!!!!

This is their 1998 Debut album that i found while looking for an mp3 of theirs to show a friend. Of course i imported it from Japan a couple of years ago and it cost me an arm and a leg, but it's a great album, and you guys should take a listen. Hey, it's a free cd after all. Who can pass that up http://web.idirect.com/~music/mw/

All the mp3s just have numbers, so here's the tracklisting so you can change the filenames.

1. All Automatic
2. Paint The Town Red
3. The Temp
4. The Air That You Breathe
5. I Wanna Be Your Friend
6. Hotel Asylum
7. Over & Out
8. Love Is A Cigarette
9. Too Late
10. Ture Love In The Galaxy
11. Sex In A Jar (Demo)
12. And The Winner Is... (Demo)

Enjoy. i'd love to hear what you guys think of it.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004   #2
rich101682

rich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to rich101682
Re: Mourning Widows entire album FREE!!!!

What kind of band are they? I'd like to know before I DL.
Old 06-02-2004   #3
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute

emotional heavy funk rock i guess.
Old 06-03-2004   #4
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Only downloaded the first song but I'm liking it a lot. I'll get the rest later on, but if the first track is anything to go by they sound great. (Aside from the 2 minute intro of them talking pish )

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004   #5
Wobbie
Is Back

hahaha, yeah, that was a drunk fan at a show. Jaffy Rider was his name. The band even had him up on stage at one of their shows once
Old 06-04-2004   #6
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

I just got "Paint the Town Red". I love it. I'm gonna get the rest of this one.
Old 06-04-2004   #7
chaos_control
Well Known Member

chaos_control has a spectacular aura aboutchaos_control has a spectacular aura aboutchaos_control has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to chaos_control

the first songs a so far. liking it alot
chaos_control is offline   Reply With Quote