Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 02-26-2014   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
am not even kidding

I dont even give a fuck. I hate them. I kill them as quickly and as hard as I can. I would shoot them with a gun if I had one. I fuckn hate silverfish. I want them all dead. They are disgusting looking. I don't understand them. I dont want to. I don't care how it's done, but fucking kill them johnny on the spot.

Lol imagine. Shoot a hole in my wall. Aim my gun point blank. POW lol

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #2
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute
Re: am not even kidding

Are these actual fish, or am I missing something?
Old 02-26-2014   #3
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

No, they're ugly little fuckers with a shitton of feelers and legs. They live in small dark damp places like cracks between the wall and your tub and pretty much only come out at night unless its dark enough. Those mofos can fucking rot in hell

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL
YES> FUCK THEM! I HATE THEM!

I was in the garage just now. Chillin and I look down and see one move on the cement. To think, I was going to forget about it and let it live. I saw it, thought nothing of it, then I remembered... NO I MUST KILL THEM ALL WITH A PASSION! And I did not hesitate and I stomped down and then grinded my shoe across the ground. Motherfucker left a 4 inch trail of silverfish guts. What the fuck are they? What the fuck is liquid in them?

I had been drinking so I didn't care too much. That's why I slipped up. I'm sorry you guys. I wont hesitate to kill those mfrs again. AHHH

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-26-2014   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Sir Kent View Post
Are these actual fish, or am I missing something?
No you asshole! You're lucky you don't know. Or maybe you work for them and are acting coy. I might have to create a gigantic boot that drops down from the sky.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-26-2014   #6
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

I'll never fucking forget to stomp the shit out of those assholes. Found one on my pillow once. uGAHAHAYTABD CFJVHRFBBFHFHFHFHFHFHjnfjejchfughhhhhhhhhhh NEVER AGAIN. YOU WILL ALL DIE.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 02-27-2014   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

WTF! NO! How do we kill them? Why are they here!!!! lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-01-2014   #8
PaperBag

PaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond repute

PaperBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

The blackest Leet in the fleet

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-01-2014   #10
Pittielynn

Mother fuckers will all DIE.

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 03-02-2014   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

I think Leet is cool with silverfish. What u think we need to do about that?

I dont know, but all he did was post a pic of Xibit. And the movie I just saw right now, Xibit was a jackass dad.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-02-2014   #12
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

Where do these things live? I've never seen one or heard of them.
Old 03-02-2014   #13
Pittielynn

Older buildings for one. I don't know if they restrict themselves to a general area but I'm on the east coast of Canada... Pd where do you live?

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 03-02-2014   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

It's been like 10 years and you don't know where I live?

I'm on the edge of California.

I wanna know where they live so I can burn down their home. Kill the queen! And the king! And their sons and daughters! Kill their friends too!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-02-2014   #15
Pittielynn

Shit. I did know that. lol
So there ya go. There's a pretty big distance between Nova Scotia and California. What more proof do you need that these fuckers NEED TO DIE.

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 03-03-2014   #16
Comrade Marx

Comrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond repute

I have family in California as well PD, I think Sacramento
Comrade Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014   #17
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Pittielynn View Post
Shit. I did know that. lol
So there ya go. There's a pretty big distance between Nova Scotia and California. What more proof do you need that these fuckers NEED TO DIE.
LOL YES! Don't hurt them. KILL THEM.

I live in Southern California, Comrade. Sacramento is about 6 hours north.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-04-2014   #18
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

They're even in Canada? I thought our harsh winters killed everything that didn't come with eight pounds of fur. The spiders here are like mammoths. We ride them.
Old 03-04-2014   #19
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Fuck u need a gun everywhere u go.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-06-2014   #20
Pittielynn

Canada has anti-gun laws. We're screwed... There can be only one explanation for those restrictions... OMG THE PRIME MINISTER IS ONE OF THEM!

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade