Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 04-29-2006   #61
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold
Re: Secret Admirer (I'm Bored)

i don't think they are 'worked up' as such, more curious than anything else.

i'm not dying to know who mine are but there's no harm in asking

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #62
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Kali
i can't believe how worked up people are getting over this.

i have 12, and only know who two of them are because they've said it on this thread.

am i the only one that couldn't care less?

Count me in for not caring...it always makes me think that I've got a real PM, but it's just Mr. Bender informing me that I have an Internet stalker.

Yay!
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #63
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Ne Me Mori Facias
it always makes me think that I've got a real PM, but it's just Mr. Bender informing me that I have an Internet stalker.

lol. that's funny. i think i have matched all my secret admirers ? how the hell do you know you even have any still unmatched?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #64
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

You can send a report to your email telling you the stats on your secret admiring and stuff.

Go to your User CP and it's the last option on the panel on the left hand side.

I still have a couple I haven't matched with so if you get one it's probably going to be me trying to figure out who sent me one, as most of them are.
Old 05-01-2006   #65
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

right, another one?

now someone's just having a laugh.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #66
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

I love you aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006   #67
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

tehe, i totally got my first admirer. who is it? who is it? i must know!..

but i suppose that would completely defeat the point of it being secret, now wouldn't it?

*shrugs*

edit: hahaha.. holy crap, another. anyone ever wonder why Bender is the one who delivers the secret admirer things? Seems a bit ironic, no?

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama

Last edited by Sythros87; 05-12-2006 at 02:15 AM.
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006   #68
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

ill never find out my secret admirers. what girl ahvent i admired yet ? haha

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006   #69
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

mwahaha, i have admired everyone on this page bar one.
Old 05-13-2006   #70
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold

is that me? ... oh i feel so unloved

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote