Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 08-02-2005   #41
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Re: Secret Admirer (I'm Bored)

Now that you've said that, people will secretly admire you as a joke. And people that you have reminded that there's a secret admirer function, will want to admire you, because they think you're cool, but they now know that they will be viewed by you as joking because you said that. Confused yet? I am!!
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005   #42
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

eeek I tried to sneakily admire u again rob...it didn't work...

You've already registered your admiration for that user.
Maybe it's time to PM them and let them know you like them?

should i pm u now?
Old 08-02-2005   #43
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Quite frankly, yes you should
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005   #44
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

Quote:
Originally Said by IAmSoVerySpecial
Hey! I have an idea! Why doesn't everyone just come out and say who they admired at any point in time. I don't think it works, anyway

I admired...
Sazzle (of course), Kali, RocksUrSocks, Indiana Tones, Psychodiablo, and Wobbie

Just because you aren't on here, doesn't mean I don't love you! I cheated and did 6 instead of 5, so sue me.
What the hey? I admired you ages ago and it never said we matched. I'm gonna try to re-admire you; let's see if that works.
Old 08-02-2005   #45
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Wobbie
Now that you've said that, people will secretly admire you as a joke. And people that you have reminded that there's a secret admirer function, will want to admire you, because they think you're cool, but they now know that they will be viewed by you as joking because you said that. Confused yet? I am!!
LOL... I follow you. However, if I were to be admired, that would mess up my impeccable track record. I would remain obstinate, not admire anyone, and simply flat out say to someone, "Hey, you're cool as hell!".

However, I like to see other people's admiration towards each other. This "secret admirer" thing is getting pretty saucy ...

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #46
thirstygodiva

thirstygodiva is just really nicethirstygodiva is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thirstygodiva

i'm rewaking this thread because i have ONE (woo hoo) secret admirer and the only people i remember here are stu and wobbie... and that weird guy who everyone said i was his lady (which i WAS NOT)
Old 12-29-2005   #47
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like you.
Old 12-29-2005   #48
thirstygodiva

who the hell are you???
Old 12-29-2005   #49
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

I like her.

Shut up Mud.

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #50
thirstygodiva

yay we're best friends now stonic.

this admirer setup is so absurd... was it weasel's idea?
Old 12-29-2005   #51
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

Score!

I'm suddenly more sexy.

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #52
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know who they are! please tell me... i have 3 left...*sigh*

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006   #53
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker

I think i figured all mine out... not sure, havent been here in a while, so... yep

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006   #54
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold

yeah well i never know who mine are, i'm clueless lol.. anyone care to fill me in?

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006   #55
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker

Your really 15? Jeez, girls dont look their age these days, or maybe im just braindead cause im attracted to em, bleh... I dunno, i look at my grade, and girls that are my age, look around what a typical 15-16 year old would look like now... and im 19 now, bleh...

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006   #56
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

hey jess, you know we matched
Old 04-29-2006   #57
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold

damn straight we did! lol

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006   #58
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm

Hmm pooooop

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006   #59
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like Pharm. Don't like him at all.
Old 04-29-2006   #60
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

i can't believe how worked up people are getting over this.

i have 12, and only know who two of them are because they've said it on this thread.

am i the only one that couldn't care less?
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote