Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 02-06-2005   #1
-=*Christina*=-

-=*Christina*=- is just really nice-=*Christina*=- is just really nice
Blonde jokes

Hmm... does anyone know any good brunette jokes? or blonde jokes that make blondes look more intelligent then a 2 year old for example?

Last edited by -=*Christina*=-; 08-21-2006 at 11:00 AM.
-=*Christina*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005   #2
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blonde jokes

A blonde goes to the doctors.... shall i stop there? before you hit me again? I've told you that one before anyway... I think blonde jokes are great personally... and no chrisy, no one wants to hear bruneete jokes :P
Old 02-06-2005   #3
schism-
King Cunty

schism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to schism-

If blondes didn't want to be made fun of they'd stop being bloody stupid.

I agree that there are exceptions to the rule, and if you're one of them, I suggest you dye your hair.

I have the Downs.
schism- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005   #4
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

blondes are not dumb well some of them are but they are stereotyped. So most people think all blondes act the same, and when people interact with blondes they get that Dumb blonde.

Do you understand what i am saying.. lol

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005   #5
-=*Christina*=-

-=*Christina*=- is just really nice-=*Christina*=- is just really nice

exactly.

Last edited by -=*Christina*=-; 08-21-2006 at 11:01 AM.
-=*Christina*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005   #6
Summer Gurl

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Woo woo no one said anything about sluts... but i do know alot of blondes that are.

Old 02-06-2005   #7
Bubble Girl

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I no alot of blonde sluts. (not you before you hit me) but yeah, every other NATURAL blonde i no is a slut. and i can give you lots of examples. but yeah, dye your hair if you dont like it. Artificial intelligence xD
Old 02-06-2005   #8
Summer Gurl

haha.. i am not blonde but i kinda have my moments

Old 02-06-2005   #9
Bubble Girl

Don't we all...
Old 02-06-2005   #10
ueatpoo
Experienced Member

ueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of light

ok for all you blondes here are two jokes one about a blonde and one about a brunette.

Q: Why did God create blondes?
A: Because sheep can't bring beer from the fridge.

Q: Why did God create brunettes?
A: Neither could the blondes.
Old 02-06-2005   #11
Summer Gurl

I dont get the second joke.

Old 02-06-2005   #12
ueatpoo
Experienced Member

ueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of light

the blondes couldnt get beer from the fridge either
Old 02-06-2005   #13
Summer Gurl

okay ...lol

Old 02-06-2005   #14
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

Well, I see most blonde girls like the stereotype and use it to flirt over all the guys I've liked, so I have no sympathy

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote