Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Old 11-17-2005   #101
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pictures from a camerafone

Did my eyes deceive me?

Was that a quintuple post?

Interesting pics, Dean, though the beach is lacking in beachiness.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005   #102
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

yup that was five posts your not deceived there, difference is, in cases like this its an exception to the rules....cos otherwise I would be uploading and linking to 25 pictures and have to resize them all for one post...and its too confusing...and one post onlyn allows five pics...

I will update again later, I took some pics of reindeer in town...yes thats right...reindeer...I seriously shit you not...in a graveyard too!! hahaha
Old 11-17-2005   #103
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I was just messing anyhow.

I must see this majestic orb pooper.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 11-17-2005   #104
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

yes later when I have installed my phone software on my laptop here, cos I aint done it yet hahaha had the laptop for over two weeks now an still aint done it lol
Old 11-17-2005   #105
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Wow. Talk about procrastination.

I wish that I had a laptop...or a cameraphone for that matter.

Old 11-17-2005   #106
Mr Stabby

yea, well its take me best part of a year to get the laptop, and regardless of opinions on it...laptops are good....and my camera phone was cheap as fuck so meh! lol
Old 12-03-2005   #107
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

out and about.

more pics coming soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0926050923.jpg (225.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 0926051845.jpg (114.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 0926051851.jpg (128.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 1006051859.jpg (201.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 1127051610.jpg (177.1 KB, 3 views)

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #108
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

i really like the 2nd one with the orange evening sky and all the nice palms.

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #109
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

yeah. i have a thin gfor th eevening. nighttime. it's relaxing, no cars about. (well not tha tmany as the day) people are chillin.
evening/night is awesome. hard to see, but there's a ligh talways on.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-16-2006   #110
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

1. new paint job
2. the color of the leaves
3. ahhh yea!
4. my dragon hooka
5. a plant moving in the wind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0112061200.jpg (161.9 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 1216051349a.jpg (192.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg carpaint.JPG (127.7 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03985.JPG (142.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04003.JPG (157.2 KB, 6 views)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-16-2006   #111
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

1. the intersection goin to my pad
2. down gonzales rd.
3. my parents Beautiful home and my car.
4. rearview.
5. welcome goodbye.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg caliente.JPG (253.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04131.JPG (101.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg home.JPG (182.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg rearview.JPG (129.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg welcomegoodbye.JPG (161.8 KB, 4 views)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-16-2006   #112
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Fancy, fancy pictures, Mateo. You're quite the wicked good photograph-er.

I like the 2nd pic. in the first batch. It's astonishing that that was taken on a cameraphone. Most impressive, indeed.

Hehe, welcome eybdoog? Who's eybdoog?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006   #113
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante
Fancy, fancy pictures, Mateo. You're quite the wicked good photograph-er.

I like the 2nd pic. in the first batch. It's astonishing that that was taken on a cameraphone. Most impressive, indeed.

Hehe, welcome eybdoog? Who's eybdoog?
wtf? hahaha yea, eybdoog. weirdo.

and i am surprised at the picture my fone took. some of those pictures though, i didnt take with my phone. i'll tell you which later.

Thank you, also. for the compliment.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-20-2006   #114
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

the sky was orange that day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0118061716a.jpg (118.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg orangeskytree.jpg (192.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg rearviewsweet.jpg (106.8 KB, 4 views)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-20-2006   #115
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

wow that is pretty

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006   #116
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
3. my parents Beautiful home and my car.
That is your car?

Niiiice
Old 01-21-2006   #117
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yes it's my car. i put down 3 thousand dollars for a downpayment. worked my ass off 10 -12 hours a day for 2 months...then i got my car. now im stuck paying payments... :| 1 year down, 4 more to go.

and thanks sazzle. it is nice. she's my baby and i love her more than i could love any of you. hahaha

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-26-2006   #118
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold

pictures from my mums phone

1. me discovering how to use the self portrait mode
2. woohoo signs! who doesn't love signs?
3. salvation! finally our mother rescued me and sarah from the sweltering heat of the car
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26-03-06_1701.jpg (8.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 26-03-06_1534.jpg (13.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 26-03-06_1535.jpg (4.4 KB, 9 views)

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007   #119
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

1. from the So Cal fires. This is the worst it got for us in OX.

2. spectacular scene in the morning. glad i caught this pic

3. yea, about how downtown looked after drinkin.

and the big Xmas tree i couldn't attach: http://www.geocities.com/mrmcr420/xmastree.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mattcam 016.jpg (55.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg mattcam 047.jpg (54.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg mattcam 051.jpg (431.9 KB, 8 views)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-16-2007   #120
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Only one right now:

Me being a total hick this summer... =)

hick.jpg

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote