Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Old 06-08-2004   #21
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Pictures from a camerafone

that chick standing with the blue pants and pink backpack looks pretty cute..i like that style for some reason..
those dolls are scary as hell, hitoriki.

and i dont use any cables at all. just take a pic on my fone, then just send it.
hold up i'll post some more pictures

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004   #22
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

bees are hard to get a good picture. always moving...

me driving down the street to my pad..

standing in the doorway to my old apartment home. my shadow looks like i've got those WW2 Hitler pants on..lol

this mouth pic is cool. i gotta blue keychain light..just shined it at my mouth

and this park looks peaceful as fuck. i forget though, where that's at...

thanks for looking
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bee2.jpg (41.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg driving.jpg (30.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg hitlerpants.jpg (39.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg mouth.jpg (21.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg peacepark.jpg (55.1 KB, 16 views)

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-08-2004   #23
psychopatpl
*PAC MAN*

psychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to psychopatpl Send a message via MSN to psychopatpl Send a message via Yahoo to psychopatpl

nice pics, i love the one of where your driving probly because ive never seen a situation where there is no traffic and the sun is still up...

i love how you put "peaceful as fuck" i use fuck as a maximum limit also, good times... sounds like those words dont belong in the same sentance but in reality they do.
Old 06-08-2004   #24
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

I think that car one is weird....*shudders*...it creeps me out....seeing it from the drivers perspective...and on the opposite side of the road to us...an left hand drive....ahhhhhh!!!!!! is screwing with my brain!!!!! *runs away*
Old 06-08-2004   #25
psychopatpl
*PAC MAN*

psychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to psychopatpl Send a message via MSN to psychopatpl Send a message via Yahoo to psychopatpl

hahah, just wondering how many american tourists do you guys have that end up riding on the wrong side of the street?
Old 06-08-2004   #26
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychopatpl
hahah, just wondering how many american tourists do you guys have that end up riding on the wrong side of the street?
road.....its pronouced ROAD...sheesh you americans...*shakes head*
Old 06-08-2004   #27
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

I get more Japanese tourists wanting me to take their picture in front of the Discovery.

Americans round here just get taxis everywhere and then have a heart attack when they realise they just got chraged nearly fifty dollars for a 3 mile ride :P

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004   #28
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by SpudNuts
Americans round here just get taxis everywhere and then have a heart attack when they realise they just got chraged nearly fifty dollars for a 3 mile ride :P
better than us who try an attack the cabbies then have a heart attack after being over charged for the same 3 mile ride
Old 06-08-2004   #29
psychopatpl
*PAC MAN*

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
road.....its pronouced ROAD...sheesh you americans...*shakes head*
lol im not american i guess i just speak it, i wonder why the still call it english?
Old 06-08-2004   #30
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by psychopatpl
lol im not american i guess i just speak it, i wonder why the still call it english?
I dont know...to be honest it should be known as american, they've butchered it enough now.....
Old 06-08-2004   #31
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

fuckin dumbass, whats that dot in the middle of the sun ?
Old 06-08-2004   #32
hitorikiri

hitorikiri should be rewarded
Send a message via ICQ to hitorikiri Send a message via AIM to hitorikiri Send a message via MSN to hitorikiri

Quote:
those dolls are scary as hell, hitoriki.
hehe, the doll rules! XD Yu should see it talking and stuff, it's dead scary!

Quote:
it may have been butchered a bit, but it's still English...white americans are mostly English anyway, they're all either English or from some other part of europe....no whites are really "american"

Quote:
you still got have the bluetooth thing for your comp
ooh, yu can get them really cheap, like, £20 or something, on Ebuyer ^_^
hitorikiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004   #33
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by hitorikiri
ooh, yu can get them really cheap, like, £20 or something, on Ebuyer ^_^
Oh I know, but still gotta wait for paycheck.....cha-ching!!
Old 06-08-2004   #34
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
I think that car one is weird....*shudders*...it creeps me out....seeing it from the drivers perspective...and on the opposite side of the road to us...an left hand drive....ahhhhhh!!!!!! is screwing with my brain!!!!! *runs away*
HAHAHAHAHA. dude, i think that is the funniest thing you've ever said! hahaha oh shit..
this was also funny by you :"
road.....its pronouced ROAD...sheesh you americans...*shakes head*" haha. STREET Fool. hey, for ur streetnames, do you guys have Ave, St., Rd. that shit?

JOHN!: that dot in the sun...i have no clue. but whenever i point the camera at it, it does that. id unno why...pictures still come out good though.

psychoP: yeah, peaceful as fuck. Peaceful as heaven? nah. peaceful as...lol there is no other word i can think of to fit that description. Peaceful as Fuck. there's nothing better. lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-09-2004   #35
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo2
haha. STREET Fool. hey, for ur streetnames, do you guys have Ave, St., Rd. that shit?

pfft!!
Old 06-13-2004   #36
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yea so where's ur pics of the town, psychotic? i wanna see em.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-17-2004   #37
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

kaboom.
it's an explosion i saw.

nah. im j/k. it's a bonfire. the ripple crap is sand. this last friday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kaboom2.jpg (37.3 KB, 13 views)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-28-2004   #38
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

here are some pics of my camerafone. i know they aren`t realy good. I have the t610.
1st- it was a summer night at the beach
2nd- this is my desk
3rd-this is in Berlin by the Arkaden
4th- my cats Andy and Tosca
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bild(2).jpg (3.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Bild(7).jpg (12.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Bild(9).jpg (31.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Meine Katzen.JPG (51.4 KB, 8 views)

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #39
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

the fire is too small.
youre desk is too blurry.
Berlin looks niiice.
And cats are cats.
except my cat.

lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-29-2004   #40
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo2
the fire is too small.
youre desk is too blurry.
Berlin looks niiice.
And cats are cats.
except my cat.
lol
my desk is alway blurry, otherwise i couldn`t work.
I`m not able to clean it up.

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote