Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Old 05-07-2004   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Pictures from a camerafone

well im bored, and i thought i'd like to share some of my pics i've taken with my camerafone over the past year. hope you guys like sunsets and all that other bullshit. here's some pics...
1stpic - taken on the streets at night. it had just rained.
2nd - the sun :) i think that was taken just before sunset. stuck my hand out the window and took a shot.
3rd. - this on i was inside my van, late night. it was pouring outside and i looked at the streetlight and could see all the water falling. i tried to capture the water falling in the light, but it didnt come out that well on camera. you could tell the ripples and shit.
4th. - on the way to venice beach. i was looking at th ewater and took a picture. somehow that sign got int he way. not really though as it makes the pic look better.
5th- haha guess who that is??? its that one fool, psychoDiablo2. pretty scary eh?

i've got a grip more pics of other crap too. maybe i'll share some more with you. go ahead and post some of your pics from around town too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg citynights3.jpg (41.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg sunn.jpg (22.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg rain.jpg (24.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg sign.jpg (24.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg shadow.jpg (36.7 KB, 46 views)

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004   #2
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pictures from a camerafone

Those are some good pics matt.....what phone was you using to take those?

I'd post mine, but I dont have the cable an software to download my photos to my computer....otherwie I would have a ton of new wecam pics an shit up by now, because im always taking pics with my phone..
Old 05-07-2004   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

the fone from verizon. the lg 3000 or some shit. yeah and the best thing about it, is you dont need any cables or software or any of that shit. you just send the pics to ur email. simple as that. bam.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-07-2004   #4
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Well I could do that with mine, but I dont know the settings an shit to get my email to work on my phone...and no one is being hepful in telling me how to do it.....bastards!
Old 05-08-2004   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yeah you just go to the picture. hit send picutre. put in the email address. bam. send that shit off. easy as pie. or look in ur fucking booklet u got with the fone.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2004   #6
Mr Stabby

Yeah maybe I should have been more clear the first time, there are no settings for my email client on my phone so I cant as yet send any email from it nor recieve it.....Im desperately searching the net looking for someone who can give me the settings to input in my phone so it can work..
Old 05-08-2004   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

ohhh....i c.

You got a sorry ass fone Dean. you should get the one i got. its easier and no need to look on the net for crap

here's some more pics :D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach.jpg (25.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg clouds2.jpg (30.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg deeep.jpg (29.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg flameburst.jpg (22.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg hulksmash.jpg (39.5 KB, 33 views)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2004   #8
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo2
ohhh....i c.

You got a sorry ass fone Dean. you should get the one i got. its easier and no need to look on the net for crap
its not a sorry ass phone.....its a motorola V525.....its damn good......just happens that the bastard company who I got it from is no help
Old 05-08-2004   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

u got weak service then. get verizon or something. i think they have some deal going on with my fone, that you can it for 99bucks and get another free.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2004   #10
Mr Stabby

Quote:
u got weak service then. get verizon or something. i think they have some deal going on with my fone, that you can it for 99bucks and get another free.
remember matt........me = UK.......you = not UK...
Old 05-08-2004   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yea fuck the uk. hahaha

get another fone, that's easier to use.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2004   #12
Mr Stabby

Quote:
yea fuck the uk. hahaha

get another fone, that's easier to use.
hey.....fuck america...haha

and im not getting another phon...i've only had this for about a month.....and im only missing one setting now....so shut up!!
Old 05-08-2004   #13
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
hey.....fuck america...haha

and im not getting another phon...i've only had this for about a month.....and im only missing one setting now....so shut up!!
haha. that's right. fuck america. stupid assholes.

oh see, i'm thinking you've had ur fone for like a year or whatever. like i've had mine. you should get it upgraded.
fuck eh, what's good for a hangover? i've got a slightheadache. it hurts. and i dont want to go back to sleep. its 2pm.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2004   #14
Mr Stabby

Quote:
what's good for a hangover? i've got a slightheadache. it hurts. and i dont want to go back to sleep. its 2pm.
Dont try coffee and apsrin......it only works for like 30 minutes then the headache comes back with a vengence.....or at least it does with me...
Old 05-08-2004   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i hate coffee anyway. think i'll just take 2 advil and hit the showers.

someone else post some pics. what the fuck are you guys looking at out there, outside?

keepin ur eyes closed or waht?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2004   #16
Mr Stabby

Quote:
keepin ur eyes closed or waht?
yep...all the time buddy....I dont wanna see it...its all bright an shit....epescially after heavy drinking....
Old 05-09-2004   #17
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yeah, that's cuz youre not cool like me. and of course cuz u have a crappy fone which can take pics, but for no reason :P

i wear the shades, dont have no light to bright in my eyes.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-10-2004   #18
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

I just got a Samsung E715

I havn't fiddled with the camera yet, but I get to send 25 pictures a month (to e-mail or SMS) and $.25 per message after that, so I might as well start using it. I wonder if it would be a good idea to invest in the cable, it's a rip-off $80 at the tmobile site (I could probably find it cheaper elsewhere, it's just a copper wire).

I'll post some pictures later.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004   #19
hitorikiri

hitorikiri should be rewarded
Send a message via ICQ to hitorikiri Send a message via AIM to hitorikiri Send a message via MSN to hitorikiri

here are a few of the random ones I've taken on ma phone...some are just weird, hehehe, I just take pics of anything~

My little cousin's horrible, yet fantastic doll

some random thing where yu have to throw the balls in the thing's mouth

hahahahaha, shi got stuck in a baby swing, silly gurl XD how embarrassing

um....yeah! hehe

oh yeh, and do none of yur phones have bluetooth? bluetooth is much better than using cables
hitorikiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004   #20
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by hitorikiri
oh yeh, and do none of yur phones have bluetooth? bluetooth is much better than using cables
yeah...but errm...you still got have the bluetooth thing for your comp....you know the reciever dealy....I got bluetooth on my phone coz its high class....but I just dont have the reciever.....well not yet anyway....woo roll on paycheck!!