Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 07-03-2016   #1
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (your thoughts?)

So the dvd release of this movie is coming out soon and is supposed to have almost a half hour more footage than the theatrical release.

I was skeptical of the Affleck portrayal of Batman, like many were. I thought he pulled off the best Batman I have ever seen, but not so much a convincing Bruce Wayne. I think the key was to make sure you forget it was Ben Affleck when he was in the batman suit. I believe they pulled it off.

I liked this portrayal of Batman more than the others (Michael Keaton and Christian Bale). Not only was he the very resourceful genius who is an expert with his tools, weapons, technology, etc, but he was also the most physically impactful of all the theatrical Batmans in the straight up fight scenes. I always thought he should be a little more physically "superhuman" than the portrayal of the previous batmans and I guess it took a collaboration with Superman to make that happen.

My biggest criticism of this movie was Jessie Esinberg's portrayal of Lex Luthor.
It seemed like he was focused on making the personality of Lex Luthor centered on being maniacal, very much like the Joker.
We already have the Joker, so we don’t need another.

Great job with Wonder Woman. I know Disney has been struggling to figure out how to make this character really work.
I think they found the right woman for the role and her character definitely made an impact.

Anyway, I thought this movie was a fun thrill-ride and worth a DVD purchase. Your thoughts?

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 07-26-2016 at 05:18 PM.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote