Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 07-17-2006   #1
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
weird facts about yourself

Idiosyncracies, pet peeves, weird facts about yourself, things you thought as a kid, weird shit like that.
post them.

My curiosity is calling.

-I rarely have screenames with numbers in them
-It takes me hours to IM people because I'm always terrified that at that moment of time, I'm the last person they want to hear from
-I bite my lip too much
-When someone likes me, or sends me a secret admirer thingy, I get giddy, then freak out. I always think its an error.
-I cant eat in a room with crappy decor. I get sick
-I hate the inner stuffing of cushions and chairs and shit like that. Ick.
-I hate milk or if anything is milky and painfully creamy. I throw up.
-When I download new MP3s, i cant listen to any other music until i listen to every mp3
-When I was a young child, I thought pink insulation was cottoncandy that was made out of chickens. Luckily, I never ate it.
-Oh, and also, I thought that when you watched a channel on TV, that everyone in the neighborhood was watching the same thing.
-I detest my feet and most feet in general.
-I play with scotch tape to this day.
-I hate it when people sing songs that they dont know the lyrics to and mumble it
-When I hear Lil' Jon, I constantly think of Stevie Wonder
-And when I listen to 90's alternative, I think of really humid days in a neighborhood with my friends
-I hate it when people are online but dont respond to messages. And I hate it even more when you put an away message up and then someone IMs you. But I'm guilty of it when I really want to talk to someone
-I cant date anyone shorter or younger than me.
-I hate gold/bronze jewlery
-If you talk to me on a person-to-person level, online or not, somehow, I'll be super shy
-I become obsessed with a song for about a week, then will rarely listen to it
-I love love love LOVE playing around with asteriks and *giggles* doing other things too
-I love nerdy, semi-female inept boys. Their usually the sweetest
-small talk pisses me off
-I hate techno thats played in stores
-When people mispell something in their screename, i hate talking to them. even if its "babii" or "schekxi"
-And I hate myspaces that take hours to load
-I hate lists :P
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: weird facts about yourself

Quote:
-I hate gold/bronze jewlery
I can definitely agree with that. All the metal jewelry I have is either silver or white gold, I can't stand the gold or bronze colors. Something about both colors is just so...tacky.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #3
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

So your an obsessive compulsive hipocritical freak!
i like you alot more now!

- I've always thought i have really small hands for a guy
- im totally paranoid about my acne
- i HATE glitter! i get freaked and sweat profusely (sp?) if its on me
- i get turned on really easily
- i couldn't pronounce 'vinegar' till i was at least 9 or 10
- i love stationary. good quality pens, a sharp pencil, clean rubbers with edges, post-it notes, blue/white tack, marker pens etc etc
- i MUST have the most up to date piece of software
- i never eat the bottom of a banana because it might have a insect/egg sack in it.

cant think of anything else
[update]
- TP has to go OVER the top. and i also change other peoples.
- i dont know how to put my watch on my left hand so i wear it on my right and im right handed.
- i have a shy bladder (cant pee around other people. have to go in a cubicle)
- i get on better with girls than guys (guess you knew that already tho)
- i have been known to giggle like a little girl in my sleep and wake myself up with it. i also go running sometimes :erm:
-

Last edited by Grunt; 07-18-2006 at 04:37 AM.
Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #4
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

Quote:
Originally Said by Grunt
- i never eat the bottom of a banana because it might have a insect/egg sack in it.
Ewwww....

I'm so skeeved out right now
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #5
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, me too. I think I'm off banannas for a while now.
Old 07-17-2006   #6
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

This is an intriguing idea for a topic.

Here is all I am willing to divulge:

-I am incredibly picky about meat and how it's prepared; I cut off all of the edges of frozen chicken and rid it of anything I dub "suspicious."
-I can imitate crickets chirping using my teeth.
-I am mildyl dyslexic wehn I spaek and wirte.
-I only drink with my left hand, but I am typically right-handed with all other things.
-As a child, I didn't know the difference between "fart" and "barf," and in one instance I said to someone "Uggghhh, I think I'm going to fart all over the rug."
-I was pushed into a campfire when I was 2 and have a scar on my left hand (no, my memory is not that good; I was told this anecdote by my parental units).
-...I have the short-term memory of a goldfish.
-...I have the short-term memory of a goldfish.
-...I have--Okay, that's 'nough.
-I used to keep a diary and I would spend hours and hours re-writing it until the penmanship was "perfect." I'd go so far as to tear out its pages and start over if it wasn't adequate (yes, I was a very disturbed child).
-I laugh, snort, and scream whilst sleeping (Or so I'm told...).
-I have a clone.
-I wear shorts when I go swimming. *Requisite snort*

Yar, there be more, but I think I've burdened you all enough.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #7
Yugoloth
-----

Yugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yugoloth

-I have eaten lunch at the same two restaurants, on a regular schedule, practically without fail, for the last two years. they're so good. mmm.

-The sheets on my bed are dark red. My very first bed by myself, since practically before I can remember, had dark red sheets. Every time I need to buy more sheets, they're always dark red. Don't know why, right offhand, but that's the way it is.

-I have one hair on my back. Just one.

-I cannot sleep if the light in the hall outside my room is on. I can sleep like a rock until late in the afternoon on a sunny day, but if that light is on, I can't even think about sleeping until i get out of bed and turn it off.

-I also have a clone, although we call him something different down here.

-I insult, threaten, and have reportedly even attacked someone on several separate occasions while I was sleeping.
Yugoloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #8
ablethevoice
Vintage Human

ablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ablethevoice Send a message via Yahoo to ablethevoice

I love fruit, but I can't stand peaches, apricots or kiwi.
No matter how slimily overripe a banana gets, it's still good enough to make a milkshake with. Same goes for mushy apples.

I don't eat white bread. Ever.

I like grilled cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. (LOL go ahead and retch... or try it; you might be surprised).

I drink prune juice for the taste.

I hate it when I'm chatting with someone in an IM and it takes longer than 5 seconds for the other party to respond.

I can't stand a dirty kitchen.

My name is Tom. I answer to that, or Thomas. I will not respond if someone addresses me as "Tommy". Actually I hate any cutsey diminutive names such as Billy, Stevie, Bobby etc... but that extends only to male names.

According to my Mom, I pronounced the word "truck" as "fuck" till I was about 5.

I hate hate hate being interrupted when I am speaking.

I drive 5 mph under whatever the posted speed limit is. If someone wants to pass me, great.

I love lightning and thunder. The closer and louder the bang, the more I like it.

I don't like dogs. Cats are cool, but dogs are a massive pain in the ass.

I don't like to swim. At all.

For some damn odd and unspecifiable reason, sunsets depress me. I guess watching the sun go down triggers some obscure guilt circuit in my mind which says "well, you wasted another day!" no matter what I accomplished that day.

I am absolutely obsessed with having every clock in the house EXACTLY on time. I set them all weekly. To the second.

I look at myself in the mirror and I'm satisfied with what I see; I look at a photograph of myself and I want to run away screaming.

The end of a toilet paper roll goes over the top ONLY; If I'm at someone's house and I go to the bathroom and see the roll upside-down, I'll turn it over.

There's probably a lot more but I'll stop here.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." —Albert Einstein

“It's fortunate for governments that people don't think." - Adolph Hitler

Sturkis akidit ("shit happens") - Latin

Bent Ears Audio Laboratories - Better Music Through Chemistry

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY. IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE RAPPERS.
))#####D~~~~ (_l_)
ablethevoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #9
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

ooo a chance to expose my true freakish nature!

-I hate the feeling and sound of stretching cotton balls, it just freaks me out.
- I hate peeling skin, if i see it it has to go. That includes dandruff on other people
- I'm quite a bad sleepwalker, i usually act out whatever I'm dreaming eg. trying to get cigarettes out of my draw, pushing people out of bed, using my wall as an atm, trying to get out of the house to go to a show, imagining that spiders i trying to eat me etc etc. I can also get quite aggressive when i sleep. But I don't do it all the time, only when i'm stressed
- annnnd, I also sleeptalk!
- I sometimes make a funny noise when i sleep like i'm sucking on something [please no jokes ]
- I LOVE blue cheese
- I use way too much toilet paper [as if you wouldn't!!]
- I can't sleep if I can hear a clock ticking. If I can, I'll shove it in a cupboard at the opposite end of the house or remove the batteries
- I can't spell
- When i was little [like 8-12] i used to think i was a ninja, I'd walk off from home and scare my mum half to death. When I'd get back I'd be like "it's ok, i'll just karate chop anyone who tries to hurt me"
- I have an escapist personality [typical picses]
- I used to be a bully in primary school, then i hit high school and that changed

yeah there are more.
Old 07-17-2006   #10
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

okay, I've been thinking of my little idosyncrasies and I've managed to come up with a few.

- One of my habits is I play with my hair. I can't seem to stop and it drives me crazy, so I end up pulling my hair back most of the time.
- Like able, the toilet paper must go OVER the roll, not under. I, too, change it at other people's houses.
- I'm obsessive about the organization of my CDs and DVDs. If they are not organized I can't function until they are.
- I also have a bizarre way of organizing my CDs. No one but me understands why I have them in the order I do.
- I repetitively listen to music I'm obsessed with. It drives my family crazy.
- I don't eat soft eggs or rare meat. I always think I'll get some strange bacterial infection if I do.
- I hate 'red, delicious' apples because they're mealy and that's disgusting. I've got to have bite to my apples.
- I can't stand it when things get under my nails, if I don't have a nail file I have to pick at them until the stuff is gone.
- I don't IM people any more because I'm always afraid it's not them on the other end.
- For that same reason, I call only family and close friends because I hate calling someone when someone else answers.
- I have an obsessive love for spaghetti. In fact, if I had to have spaghetti for every meal for the rest of my life I wouldn't mind.
- Same goes for strawberry kiwi gatorade.
- I don't like salad dressing. Of any kind.
- I don't keep my car keys in my purse, I keep them in my pocket. I have actually had panic attacks when I wore something without pockets and had to keep them in my purse.
- I hate bananas.
- I also hate the song 'Little Drummer Boy.'
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #11
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

-I love no-bake cookies.
-I hate balloons when they're blown up, soley because mofo-bitches like popping them in my ear.
-I detest make up.
-I can't drive.
-WRaaa! O_o
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #12
kurt_kobain5
i like hamburgers

kurt_kobain5 has made a few great posts

i cant stand to not wear a watch
im always thinkin about what people think of me even tho im so not like that
i work at a customs shop and have been for 5 months and i know nothing about cars expet how to drive em and wreck em and umm.....i seem to always encounter the cops who think this is the first time ive been pulled over or busted
Old 07-17-2006   #13
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

- as a kid I hated to eat anything that was "creamy"
- I love to swim
- I love dark chocolate
- I cant get myself motivated to start walking again
- I hate when girls try to get away with stuff just because they are a girl
- I hate when people cant sit still in a quiet setting ie: library, movies, church
- I hate when people call to say they are running late, duh, if you aint here yet, dont you think I know your late?
- I hate getting asked "how are you today" when they really dont want to know the answer to that.
- I love to listen to music just about all day long
- I'm a big chicken when it comes to scary movies
- raining days can get me "cabin fever"
- I cry for just about anything, sad, mad, happy, no reason at all
- I dont like fighting
- I tend to worry sometimes over nothing
- my name Barbara always sounded so formal, Barb or Bam are fine but I HATE Babs, Barbie was fine when I was a kid
- I wish I had a sister, instead got stuck with 2 brothers

I quess thats enough to set your mind in motion.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006   #14
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica

-I wear decade old clothing
-I hate the smell of metal(makes my teeth hurt)
-Old people make me cry... feeble-ness
-I love to twirl ( colorguard is my life)
-I often find myself mimicking anime characters
-ummm, I look in the tissue when I blow my nose. LOL( come on; you guys do it too!)
-I dance <.< >.>;;;; When I am alone
LOL!!! Yeah!

Well, She is!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006   #15
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

I was born with 8 fingers.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006   #16
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

i stay hot all the time but i love wearing hoodies.

i hate wearing anything but shorts. sometimes i even hate wearing shorts.

i walk barefoot as often as i can. i hate socks and shoes.

i have to carry my purse with me everywhere and wear it across my chest, and at school i have to wear a backpack. it's kind of a security thing, i guess.

i can spend hours organizing things, whether it be clothes, the kitchen, paperwork, furniture.

i love rearranging the furniture in our house. i have to rearrange at least one room i'd say a month. and i've done it to my own room even when i lived at home.

before i got my license i swore i would never drive because i was terrified.

i failed my first permit test and my first driving test.

i can't live without caller i.d.

i hate pencils, even mechanical ones, and i only like round pens that are black, blue, or purple.

i feel like most of the people i work with are idiots.

i never get on instant messenger anymore, and when i do no one ever talks to me.

i hate blue jean shorts, but when i have to wear pants they are usually jeans.

i want to grow my hair out really long, but even when it's short it gets too hot and i throw it up in a pony tail.

when i was 4 and younger i had this thing called an umbilical hernia and my belly button poked out. i thought i was a guy and used to try to pee out of it. then i had a surgery and they fixed it, and basically "made" me a belly button.

i love swimming, and used to live at the beach, but now i refuse to swim in anything but a pool. i hate lakes, rivers, ponds, and the ocean because i'm scared of what's in the water.

i can go to sleep during the day, but if i see light coming in through the cracks around my door i can't stand it and i can't sleep until they are off. same with lights outside on the back porch.

i love dogs, but only big dogs, and i despise cats.

i'm allergic to cats, dust, grass, pollen, hay, perfumes, some sprays, and anything else you can imagine, and i also have asthma.

and there are a ton more things, but i think that's enough for now.
Old 07-18-2006   #17
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

A total of only 8 or 8 on each hand?

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006   #18
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

It was a joke. 8 Fingers, and 2 thumbs.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006   #19
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Some weird facts about me are...
- I hate people who use LOTS of stupid slang when talking like "u" or "y" or "wuz" and other things.
- I love Emo Boys.
- I secretly love to listen to emo rock bands.
- I cant date anyone shorter then me.
- I hate my feet, and my hair.
- I love the smell of gasoline.
- I love teddy bears.
- I love EARS, and body piercings.
- I go online and wait for people to talk to me first because thats the only way I usually talk to them! It lets me know they want to talk to me.

Theres a few, and I have plenty more but I cant think of them.

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006   #20
krashkitten
peace, love, unity, respect -

Location: Wherever I happen to be...which is currently Athens, AL
krashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to krashkitten Send a message via AIM to krashkitten Send a message via MSN to krashkitten Send a message via Yahoo to krashkitten

- I can't stand it when people don't puncuate/spell things out. It makes me want to explode.
- I hate clothes. hate. HATE clothes.
- I can't sleep in a shirt, because my mind thinks that I might somehow manage to wrap the shirt around my neck and suffocate myself in my sleep. Don't laugh; I woke up choking at one point when I was very young because the shirt was that big.
- I also can't sleep with anything over my mouth/nose, because my irrational mind declares that air doesn't move fast enough to replace all the CO2 with oxygen before I take my next breath.
- I can sleep when I'm freezing cold, but not when I'm very hot.
- I also hate socks and shoes. I own a pair of flip-flops, and a pair of work shoes, and a pair of dress sandals. And two pairs of socks. To my name. That is all.
- Whenever I punish an animal, or am almost too rough with an animal (i.e. tossing the cat out the door instead of setting it gently down outside the door), I feel guilty for hours afterwards and spend hours/days trying to apologize to said animal.
- Homeless animals make me cry. I can't go into animal shelters because of this - I will start bawling and have to be led back outside.
- On the subject of animals; I'm allergic to almost all of them. Cats, dogs, birds, ferrets. this does not stop me from owning three dogs and three cats; I also used to have a cockatiel and three ferrets. Hee hee.
- I developed a lip-biting habit after playing a character for five or six years who had a lip-biting habit. I dropped the lip-biting habit after wearing a spot on my lip raw due to it and cringing in pain each time I unconsiously bit my lip.
- I have trained myself to look sad when I'm sad, rather than look angry 'i-will-chew-your-face-off' when I'm sad.
- My toes are sexy. Just my toes. Nobody else's toes. Just mine. Everybody else's toes are gross.
- I absolutely adore turning someone on in a public place, because it makes them turn bright red.
- I'm not very attracted to lipstick lesbians; however, I'm also very dominant when it comes to girls, which proves to be a bit of a dilemna, as most of the butchy, shaved-peirced-punk lesbians are also quite domme.
- Water is my life. I go crazy if I have no access to some sort of water in which I can submerge myself. Baths are almost, ALMOST not enough.
- I snore. Like a freight train.
- I won't talk long to people who IM me under unfamiliar names, unless they tell me who they are. I can't stand not knowing who I'm talking to.
- I talk in internet slang. It drives people crazy. The phrase 'I r teh win' has actually escaped my mouth in the past 24 hours.
- I had no concept of cold until I was 14. I would go outside when there were three feet of snow on the ground in shorts and a t-shirt, and blink curiously at people when they asked, 'aren't you cold?'
- I refused to eat yogurt for a month after I found out how it was made. I still refuse to eat cottage cheese because I know what it is. And, ewwww.

Yeah, I can't think of anything else right now.
Luke 14:26
1 Timothy 2:11-2:15

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it." - Aurthur Dent, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Quote:
"An intellectual is someone who has found something more interesting than sex." - Edgar Wallace

krashkitten is offline   Reply With Quote