Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2005   #41
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AS Member Portraits

Lol I'd hate it if my mum came on here... I'd have to be on my "best behaviour"
Old 07-07-2005   #42
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

yeah, my parents don't know either.

they have some strange idea that i'm a stupid teenage girl, and that i'm gonna go fall in love with some 30 year old and give him my address.

i only did that once. and they keep holding it against me!

(haha, just kidding...)

Old 07-07-2005   #43
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet
Ahh yes, my mom thinks that anyone who uses the internet is a sexual predator and out to get me...
Yes...I'm actually a 40-year-old male hunchback/stalker named Eduardo and I am out to get you.

Uh...my mom's never actually been on AS. Or any forum, for that matter. Aside from the drawings they've seen, my parents are fairly indifferent to my internet doings. My mom just enjoys leaping to grand conclusions, is all...

My mom: "You're not going to meet up with any of those people...are you?"
Me: "Yeah, mom. I'm going to meet up with them in an alley, pre-tied up, pre-beaten up, with a weapon in my mouth that I'll spit at their feet just to save them time and effort. Right..."

Mutual sarcasm is good for family bonding.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 09-07-2005 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-07-2005   #44
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante
My mom: "You're not going to meet up with any of those people...are you?"
Me: "Yeah, mom. I'm going to meet up with them in an alley, pre-tied up, pre-beaten up, with a weapon in my mouth that I'll spit at their feet just to save them time and effort. Right..."
'ur crazy.

and good start bytheway

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
Old 07-07-2005   #45
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
'ur crazy.

and good start bytheway
Hey...I'm not crazy! I'm just not sane. Tee-hee! And that term isn't "PC". It's "normally-impaired" not "crazy".

And thanks! The drewring has developed much since that sketch. I shalt finish it either today or upon the morrow.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 09-07-2005 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-07-2005   #46
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Quote:
Hey...I'm not crazy! I'm just not sane. Tee-hee! And that term isn't "PC". It's "normally-impaired" not "crazy".

And thanks! The drewring has developed much since that sketch. I shalt finish it either today or upon the morrow.
Ever see the movie 'Saved!' They call it 'differently abled.' Hahahaha
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-07-2005   #47
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Love that movie. The Home Alone kid is really creepy in it though. He needs to lay off the weed.
Old 07-07-2005   #48
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet
Love that movie. The Home Alone kid is really creepy in it though. He needs to lay off the weed.
I thought he was great in the movie. It's nice to see he's back in movies, because he's really talented.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-08-2005   #49
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Jenn and Tonic
Ever see the movie 'Saved!' They call it 'differently abled.' Hahahaha
Nope. Haven't seen it. I've heard that "terminology" before though.

I've also heard of a condom dispenser being dubbed a "family planning center".

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 09-07-2005 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-09-2005   #50
Zanahoria_Picante

Okay! So, here you have psychoDiablo2 in Charcoal. You might note that I used a bit of white charcoal on this one (yippee! ).

I'm thinking about doing Savage_Nature's as a painting instead of a drawing. The lighting is more suitable for painting, and also I've only done one painting before, so it'd be good practice. Hehe.

Portrait queue:

Wonkey Gigolo (completed)
psychodiablo2 (completed)
Savage_Nature
le shiny tyney
schism
Katy
STORM
Sazzle
Dustoff
Ziech

EDIT: Tweaked!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 07-10-2005 at 06:54 PM.
Old 07-09-2005   #51
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh your good... i like it... i can't wait till you do mine eheh i should find a pic... does it matter what kind or just any ?

Old 07-09-2005   #52
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

yea, do u want me to find another apart from my profile pic? I think there is one in the 'Pictures' thread.
Old 07-09-2005   #53
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by STORM
does it matter what kind or just any ?
Just any. Any that you find "portrait-esque", that is.

Quote:
Originally Said by Sazzle
yea, do u want me to find another apart from my profile pic?
Arrrr! Methinks ye could plunder a pic. of ye-self from the "Picture" thread, and then we can decide betwixt it and yer profile pic. Um...arrr?

Yeah, I so don't have the "pirate thing" down. *sigh*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 09-07-2005 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-10-2005   #54
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha how the hell did you do that!! that's tight. i like the lips. lol
nice job. you should start charging. i'll pay for mine. ima hang it up on the wall. it's dope, Thanks Ra.iden. Thanks.

wow. so what's the size demensions of the original copy?
how long did it take youto do ?

edit: only one thing you didnt get. my beauty mark on the tip of my nose.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 07-10-2005 at 12:58 AM.
Old 07-10-2005   #55
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

Quote:
Arrrr! Methinks ye could plunder a pic. of ye-self from the "Picture" thread, and then we can decide betwixt it and yer profile pic. Um...arrr?

Yeah, I so don't have the "pirate thing" down. *sigh*
so does that mean I have to get the pic or you will? I'll get it later and post it up here. Unfortunatley all my pictures are fairly smiley, otherwise I looked stoned....

Lol, I think ur a pirate in training. Use arrrrr's sparingly.

I think rob gives out lessons.

EDIT- I love matt's 'drewing', its soooooooo mad. I can't believe someone actually drew that. Your my idol! *Worship* *Worship*
Old 07-10-2005   #56
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

Quote:

Portrait queue:

Wonkey Gigolo (completed)
psychodiablo2 (completed)
Savage_Nature
le shiny tyney (?)
schism
Katy
STORM
Sazzle
Dustoff
go ahead....i dont mind me being done...just do a good picture! *to draw...not in general...i am not miss photogenic*

IE-this....it makes me look....non sucky
http://myspace-051.vo.llnwd.net/0012...22906051_l.jpg
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
Old 07-10-2005   #57
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

You should do one of me :D
Put me at the bottom of the list :p
Old 07-10-2005   #58
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha
edit: only one thing you didnt get. my beauty mark on the tip of my nose.

IM GAY, CALL ME MATTY

haha, lmfao, what up matty ?
Old 07-10-2005   #59
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yo'ud have to be gay to call me matty. unless ur a chick. something you havent told me about john...?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 07-10-2005   #60
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
matt is a dumbass !

Quote:
yo'ud have to be gay to call me matty. unless ur a chick. something you havent told me about john...?
chalk looks good on you, makes you look less of a dumbass
dumbass....