Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2005   #181
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AS Member Portraits

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
go check it out then. ur im new thread. i'd hook u up with the link, but im being lazy and dont want to go searching for it. sorry chica.
"I love you. Welcome"? Curious...quite curious...

@Psychosis: It would prove difficult, indeed, to take pictures of yourself while performing. Unless you have a hidden third arm or something, in which case your portrait should be especially interesting...

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 08-26-2005   #182
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante
haha, okay, now go back to this post
http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/sh...&postcount=169

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
Old 08-26-2005   #183
schism-
King Cunty

schism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to schism-

Oo! oo! me next! I got a decent piccie too!

I have the Downs.

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 02-27-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-26-2005   #184
DeNegro

DeNegro has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to DeNegro

thats amazing, and when the crowd clears you could do me..like in your spare time? or when your sick? whatever. good work.
your back is begging sweetly for my knives!

but i need!
your heartbeat
to own me,
your cold lips to breathe,
a promise that, tomorrow
we'll wake up somewhere new.
Old 08-26-2005   #185
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

@Psychosis: It would prove difficult, indeed, to take pictures of yourself while performing. Unless you have a hidden third arm or something, in which case your portrait should be especially interesting...
actually scratch that, I'll just a take a pic in a lil while and just let you do that...cos no doubt rosie wont be here on account of her moving sometime soon, so thats outa the question, and I dont trust any other fuckers with my cam. lil dean kids will steal it...
Old 08-26-2005   #186
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm next! Yaaaay!

That sketch looks cool though it looks like I have a droopy eye haha. Can't wait to see it finished!
Old 08-26-2005   #187
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

This is interesting.

I want to be drawn.

There should be a gallery erected in your honor.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 08-26-2005   #188
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
haha, okay, now go back to this post
http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/s...0&postcount=169
Oh, okay. Got'cha. *Secretly remains confused*

Quote:
Originally Said by schism-
Oo! oo! me next! I got a decent piccie too!
Hehe. Nice pic. there. Looks like you're just about to do something mischievous, judging by your expression.

Quote:
Originally Said by DeNegro
thats amazing, and when the crowd clears you could do me..like in your spare time? or when your sick? whatever. good work.:
Why thank you. I could probably still draw even whilst sick, though. Although, the sneezin' and coughin' might prove to be somewhat of a hindrance.

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
actually scratch that, I'll just a take a pic in a lil while and just let you do that...cos no doubt rosie wont be here on account of her moving sometime soon, so thats outa the question, and I dont trust any other fuckers with my cam. lil dean kids will steal it...
Kay. Sounds good. Don't know what the "lil dean kids" thing is about, but I'm guessing it's wise not to ask.

Quote:
Originally Said by Katy
That sketch looks cool though it looks like I have a droopy eye haha. Can't wait to see it finished!
I know. Hehe. I hope to remedy this, as I said.

Quote:
Originally Said by Auric Severn
This is interesting.

I want to be drawn.

There should be a gallery erected in your honor.
Thanks much. No, I really wouldn't want a gallery. That's a bit much, I think...

(Yes, I had to respond to everyone. Can't help it; I'm anal. )

Portrait Queue:

1. Wonkey Gigolo (completed)
2. psychodiablo2 (completed)
3. Savage_Nature (completed)
4. le shiny tyney (completed)
5. Katy (next portrait guinea pig )
6. Schism- (oops! )
7. STORM
8. Sazzle
9. Dustoff
10. Indiana Tones (hehe...)
11. Ziech
12. Argentmoon
13. RubberDucky55
14. Hamana & Weasel
15. Jagged
16. Breaker
17. Tsunami
18. Kyle?
19. -=*Christina*=-
20. Narnar
21. Psychosis
22. DeNegro
23. Auric Severn

(hehe. Now it's all numbered and stuff. )

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 08-26-2005   #189
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

and what's the deal... why is he not at the end of the line... like everyone ? Schism- (oops! ) that's who i am talking about

Old 08-26-2005   #190
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
and what's the deal... why is he not at the end of the line... like everyone ? Schism- (oops! ) that's who i am talking about
Well, technically everyone can't be at the end of the line...that's quite impossible, actually.

And that's where schism- originally was, before he went on his trip. See this.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 08-26-2005   #191
Shadowinsane2
Experienced Member

Shadowinsane2 has a spectacular aura aboutShadowinsane2 has a spectacular aura aboutShadowinsane2 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Shadowinsane2 Send a message via MSN to Shadowinsane2

Quote:
Oh, okay. Got'cha. *Secretly remains confused*
Kay. Sounds good. Don't know what the "lil dean kids" thing is about, but I'm guessing it's wise not to ask.
It all goes back to this thread http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/sh...6&page=1&pp=20 Read the whole thing for the full effect.
Old 08-26-2005   #192
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Shadowinsane2
It all goes back to this thread http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/s...46&page=1&pp=20 Read the whole thing for the full effect.
Well. That was odd, at best, and yet strangely amusing.

It's odd that Psychosis also uses that mildly deragatory adjective based on his name..."Lil dean kids" Hmmm.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 08-26-2005   #193
Summer Gurl

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Wonkey Gigolo (completed)
psychodiablo2 (completed)
Savage_Nature (completed)
le shiny tyney (next victim)
Katy
STORM
Sazzle
Dustoff
Indiana Tones (hehe...)
Ziech
Argentmoon
RubberDucky55
Hamana & Weasel
Jagged
schism....hes at the end... see that

Old 08-27-2005   #194
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

mee mee mee!! my turn! lemme in the queue!! pleez pleez pleez?

eheh

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 02-27-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-27-2005   #195
Summer Gurl

hashim your just a crazy kid!

Old 08-27-2005   #196
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

and proud

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
Old 08-27-2005   #197
Summer Gurl

I know you are... but arent we all ... crazy that is... to a point.

Old 08-27-2005   #198
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by STORM
Wonkey Gigolo (completed)
psychodiablo2 (completed)
Savage_Nature (completed)
le shiny tyney (next victim)
Katy
STORM
Sazzle
Dustoff
Indiana Tones (hehe...)
Ziech
Argentmoon
RubberDucky55
Hamana & Weasel
Jagged
schism....hes at the end... see that
and once again you missed the obvious point made to you....heres what schism said...

Quote:
Originally Said by schism
Back on topic: Seeing as my portrait is next (w00t!) yet I'm going overseas, I think I may let some people in the list jump ahead of me until I get back, because I will most surely be getting alot of photos while I'm over there. Better ones, faster ones, prettier.... you get the gist. So maybe slide me down the list indefinantly until I get a good photo to you Zana.
now hes back he jumps back into the list where he was...you get it now, or do I gotta spell it out in picture card form?

Quote:
Well. That was odd, at best, and yet strangely amusing.

It's odd that Psychosis also uses that mildly deragatory adjective based on his name..."Lil dean kids" Hmmm.
well like they say, if you can't beat 'em...join 'em
Old 08-27-2005   #199
Zanahoria_Picante

@Psychosis: Thank you for that explanation. I'd be interested to see it in "picture card form".

@Hashim: You have been be-list-a-fied. That is an...interesting picture.

Everything should be correct now...

Portrait Queue:

1. Wonkey Gigolo (completed)
2. psychodiablo2 (completed)
3. Savage_Nature (completed)
4. le shiny tyney (completed)
5. Katy (next portrait guinea pig )
6. Schism- (oops! )
7. STORM
8. Sazzle
9. Dustoff
10. Indiana Tones (hehe...)
11. Ziech
12. Argentmoon
13. RubberDucky55
14. Hamana & Weasel
15. Jagged
16. Breaker
17. Tsunami
18. Kyle?
19. -=*Christina*=-
20. Narnar
21. Psychosis
22. DeNegro
23. Auric Severn
24. Hashim, er, Notlob
25. oceandream130

EDIT: You didn't see nothing.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 08-28-2005 at 03:38 PM.
Old 08-27-2005   #200
Mr Stabby

theres a denegro storm now? I think you didnt mean to put that extra storm in...

and picture cards arent half as funny as you'd think