Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 05-03-2005   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
South Park

which seasons are the best to get? ive seen all of the first season, but after that i didnt keep up.

aightthenlate.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #2
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
Re: South Park

anyone of them....its still ridicoulsy funny.

But hell, if they just had damien or chinpokomon on DVD i swear i'd buy 15 jillion copies.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #3
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

tyne, i have those on dvd, actually i have seasons 1-8. and they cost me a grand total of :3 bucks. and i can probably mail them out to anyone in the world. the quality isnt as high as on the dvds, but is still f'n nice.

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #4
OutRadge
superman that hoe

OutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to OutRadge Send a message via MSN to OutRadge Send a message via Yahoo to OutRadge

i never watch them anymore, they are pretty funny tho :P
OutRadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #5
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

South Park is out of control. Some episodes are crazier than others but for the most part I laugh my ass off while watching that show.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Guinness And Mohawks
tyne, i have those on dvd, actually i have seasons 1-8. and they cost me a grand total of :3 bucks. and i can probably mail them out to anyone in the world. the quality isnt as high as on the dvds, but is still f'n nice.
aw man, you have to hook me up !! i dont care about the quality if it's still f'n nice.

fool!

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-24-2005   #7
johnathanau1

johnathanau1 is doing greatjohnathanau1 is doing great
Send a message via MSN to johnathanau1 Send a message via Yahoo to johnathanau1

usually i would just download them. dont know if your one to break the copyright law. its much easier
johnathanau1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005   #8
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

" Retaaard Fight! "

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by ag0ny
" Retaaard Fight! "
haha, that was fuckin dope. he runs into the church.. RETARD FIGHT!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-27-2005   #10
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

lol... jimmy is soo funny, "wwu wuu whats wr wrong timmay c ccant waa wa walk?" " timmah >.<" lol he gets up and walks a couple steps and falls on his head... classic.

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005   #11
RebelDangerous
Needs to confirm E-mail address

RebelDangerous is on a distinguished road

Hit me, but...

I have never liked Sout Park.
The cook-guy is pretty funny, but... no.
RebelDangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

hit you. i'll fuckin smack you. dont ever let me hear that again. understand!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina