Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 05-19-2005   #141
Rock ur socks
and i'll rock them hard too !

Rock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divine
Send a message via AIM to Rock ur socks Send a message via Yahoo to Rock ur socks
Re: Who is the Prettiest GIRL Ever?

I think Natalie is still pretty.
Rock ur socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #142
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

I agree... she is very pretty ... even with no hair

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #143
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Rock ur socks

I think Natalie is still pretty.
she looks awesome now, she can really pull it off
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #144
paperwings

paperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to paperwings Send a message via Yahoo to paperwings

I'm going to marry her
Killed by the weakness, but forced to return. Turn it OFFFFFF" - AFI - death of seasons
paperwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #145
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

How come she has no hair? haha. For a role? She is really really pretty. I'm in love with her hehe.

And i reckon Jena Malone is unbelievably pretty! I'm in love with her too

Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005   #146
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

What is she in?
Old 05-20-2005   #147
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Donnie Darko and Saved! are probably the most well known. And she's going to be in the remake of Pride and Prejudice, and doing an english cast voice in Miyazaki's follow-up to Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, which i can't wait to see.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005   #148
rosie-cheeked
Weird.

rosie-cheeked is doing greatrosie-cheeked is doing great
Send a message via Yahoo to rosie-cheeked

I adore Scarlett Johansson
(and Natalie Portman but she's already been mentioned a lot)

Old 05-20-2005   #149
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

Quote:
Originally Said by Magical Wobbie
Donnie Darko and Saved! are probably the most well known. And she's going to be in the remake of Pride and Prejudice, and doing an english cast voice in Miyazaki's follow-up to Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, which i can't wait to see.
shes also in the dangerous lives of altar boys, one of the greatest films ever

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005   #150
shortsyco

shortsyco has a spectacular aura aboutshortsyco has a spectacular aura aboutshortsyco has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to shortsyco

angelina jolie
jessica alba
jordan capri
jennifer aniston

are all at the top of my list
shortsyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005   #151
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

jordoan capri, isn't she that big breasted englishwoman?
Old 05-31-2005   #152
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

Quote:
Originally Said by Magical Wobbie
ew saved was such a bad movie... people like that should be shot, in the face... double barrel... semi-automatic... widespread... with burning napalm-like shrapnel...

EDIT: and yes she is very sexy.

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #153
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

Liv Tyler
Angelina Jolie
Cathrine Zeta Jones

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #154
argentmoon
harajuku girl

argentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to argentmoon

I kinda like Zhang Ziyi. She has awesome skin, if anything.

the spirit in me bows to the spirit in you

argentmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #155
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

I have no idea who this is, but I found her on hotornot. She's adorable.

Old 05-31-2005   #156
shortsyco

shortsyco has a spectacular aura aboutshortsyco has a spectacular aura aboutshortsyco has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to shortsyco

Quote:
Originally Said by sazzle
jordoan capri, isn't she that big breasted englishwoman?
no thats not her. some of her pics have already been posted

Quote:
Originally Said by jackthepanda

Quote:
Originally Said by Fatal Error

shortsyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005   #157
Deppfan089
Newbie Member

Deppfan089 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deppfan089

Nicole Kidman and Vanessa Paradis.
Deppfan089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005   #158
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

she is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 58303493_l.jpg (19.2 KB, 12 views)
Old 06-01-2005   #159
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

heak yes she is... she is so pretty ... inside and out!

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005   #160
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

Quote:
Originally Said by jackthepanda
she is.
Oh, man, what a whore. I bet she's slept with like 90 guys, in 20 minutes.

kidding, maybe it was 50 guys in an hour.

kidding. I love you Jasmine.