Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 04-28-2005   #101
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is the Prettiest GIRL Ever?

ahaha yay!
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #102
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Guinness And Mohawks
you know as much as i like patricia, the hottest girl is rosie.
hmm, I would agree, but I have some pics of rosie on her bad non pretty days you'd think twice then...
Old 04-28-2005   #103
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

evil!
Old 04-28-2005   #104
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

hehe thats me
Old 04-28-2005   #105
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

grrrr
Old 04-28-2005   #106
Mr Stabby

I will apolgise, cos miss rosie got upset by my comment, she is pretty and she deserves to be here in this thread, I take back what I previously said...
Old 04-28-2005   #107
bigsmalls
Well Known Member

bigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Said by xxsweetxtcxx
and yet another hot girl!!!!
<~~~ me!
wow ur smokin
party we must!!!
bigsmalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #108
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold

thats hot!!!
Old 04-28-2005   #109
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

Quote:
Originally Said by Guinness And Mohawks
i like patricia from the horrorpops, i want to marry her.
*dances in circles* their coming here in a week. wo0t

EDIT: theres no way a chick as hot as "that girl" would spend half their day on AS talking about random stuff... thats just my opinion, if i was that hot i would so have a life... but the time i spend on here is also schooltime. which explains alot.

EDIT: EDIT:

apparently you dont take pms. so.

im sorry, but i just need to fullfill my inner curiosity and i just have to know whether your sortve.. "fake" or not. it just bugs me that someone that hot could spend time on AS. like its just my opinion. if you have proof id gladly take back everything ive said.
where do you live?

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #110
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

shes banned
Old 04-28-2005   #111
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

wow that was fast.

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #112
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by blackheart
shes banned
give her time to post.

il wait.

Old 05-01-2005   #113
xxsweetxtcxx

xxsweetxtcxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Said by bigsmalls
wow ur smokin
thanks gorgeous!
slap me around a bit and call me a bitchhhh
ill be your bitch

i sniffed coke once, and the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.
xxsweetxtcxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #114
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

i was hoping for a little more "in-depth" post in regards to mine... but i guess she isnt capable of typing more than 30 words in succession, that would contribute to being a sentence.

besides if she was really that hot, dont you think she would have more pictures to flaunt, i mean really if i was that hot id have pictures GALORE to drive people crazy.

Old 05-03-2005   #115
Mr Stabby

and shes banned again
Old 05-03-2005   #116
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!

And I'm so glad.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005   #117
LiLY
Newbie Member

LiLY is on a distinguished road

defiantely angelina jolie! shes damn hot! lol
*I'd like to take you down, and show you deep inside, my life my inner workin so smell and lack of inner pride, to touch upon the surface, is not for what it seems, I take away my problems, but only in my dreams.*
LiLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005   #118
IceyPrincess
Newbie Member

IceyPrincess is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IceyPrincess Send a message via MSN to IceyPrincess

Lyndsay Lohan... hands down...shes gorgeous
IceyPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #119
Evra

Evra is a jewel in the roughEvra is a jewel in the roughEvra is a jewel in the rough

I think Amy Lee.
Old 05-19-2005   #120
~Angel RieS #7~
Crazy ^.^

~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about

AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and Lindsay Lohan.. but Avril is betta -i think-)
~Angel RieS #7~ is offline   Reply With Quote