Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 06-12-2006   #21
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks
Re: Name some thing you did today.

i worked, recovered from a hangover, sang at work, came home, and im about to grab a shower

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006   #22
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

went to the mall and let the 3 kids I was babysitting plus my two run through the fountain area (it is set up with non skid for kids) and have a lunch of gummi worms. lol
Old 06-12-2006   #23
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

I...

♣ Woke up...mostly. I'm consistently only mostly awake.
♣ Painted gold (well, gold alloy) copings with liquid porcelain using an air brush.
♣ Wrapped chocolate teeth in ornate birthday bags.
♣ Cleansed my body of filth.
♣ Rang a bell.
♣ Sauntered. I didn't walk; I sauntered.
♣ Drank nearly copious amounts of caffeine. A daily aspiration, this has unfortunately become.

So blinkin' intense, I know. My life is very much like an action movie, only not exciting.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #24
krashkitten
peace, love, unity, respect -

Location: Wherever I happen to be...which is currently Athens, AL
krashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond reputekrashkitten has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to krashkitten Send a message via AIM to krashkitten Send a message via MSN to krashkitten Send a message via Yahoo to krashkitten

Talked on the phone to someone who was tripping.
hee hee hee.
Luke 14:26
1 Timothy 2:11-2:15

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it." - Aurthur Dent, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Quote:
"An intellectual is someone who has found something more interesting than sex." - Edgar Wallace

krashkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #25
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

i went to the library...well not really exciting.

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #26
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all

I gave Kyle a fishey giftey!
Old 06-15-2006   #27
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

im at work atm, i just pulled slivers of steel out of my forearm with a magnet....

god work is fun
Old 06-15-2006   #28
Ker_Bear
a CRAZY waste of time

Ker_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Ker_Bear

catagorized my cds in alphabetical order and by genre....satisfaction.
no one gives a shit ... as long as we smile
Ker_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #29
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

HAD some turkish cofee...hey kootiebug...try it or the arabian cofee....its amazingly strong !!!!

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #30
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up at the crack of dawn when rooster began to crow, while I was in the shower my love got breakfast ready.

Tom milked the cow, collected the eggs from the chicken coop, slices and fried some bacon, pulled the freshly baked bread out of the oven, grounded some coffee to brew. Then he packed my lunch of fried pork chop, baked potato, veggie mix.

Kissed him goodbye, drove 40 miles to work, had 15 orders waiting for me. Now its after lunch and I'm bored crazy.....jeez. Nothing like watching the clock til 4 pm.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #31
ueatpoo
Experienced Member

ueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of light

i picked up a dead squirrel that fell from a tree onto my lawn.
Old 06-15-2006   #32
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

I sipped a iced coffee and watched the kids fight over a monopoly piece.
Old 06-15-2006   #33
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

sat in the heat as the car cooled down... its way to hot here!

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #34
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by STORM
sat in the heat as the car cooled down... its way to hot here!
haha i told you it was hot down here in FL, you didnt believe me
Old 06-15-2006   #35
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

Got kicked out of my house and fell asleep in the car til the people left.

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #36
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

I got kicked out of Chuckie Cheeses, charming
Old 06-15-2006   #37
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

a crossive substances, some kinda acid shit, melted the nitrate impregnated silicon gloves i had on today, lucky it was the only tips, and i couldnt get my fingers into the ends.

but it still feels like i dont have fingerprints
i had to put my hands in this netrulizer shit, crazy

oh yeh, this all happend like 10MINS after i drove the forklift into a light while everyone WATCHED me do it, they said nothing, then laughed. assholes

i got showered in glass and white florecent dust

fun day
Old 06-16-2006   #38
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

okie kootie bug, I love your av, and...

John, something tells me you work in an office job.... :P

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006   #39
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

haha, i wish it was cuz then all id have to deal with is paper jams and low ink

dam, today is a new day, letys see what happens...
lol
Old 06-16-2006   #40
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

I popped open a soda and I am thinking a shower may do me some good