Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 02-23-2004   #1221
argentmoon
harajuku girl

argentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to argentmoon
Re: The Personality Game!!!

^ No, I don't think you're a drama queen. ::hug::
< Has no homework... yayness
V Likes jazz music. ^^:

the spirit in me bows to the spirit in you

argentmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004   #1222
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

^ yup, is right. Jazz is cool

< is listening to an awesome 'Ambient Electronica/Jazz' band called The Reed Wallsmiths. Kinda like Sigur Ros, but totally instrumental.

V doesn't like Jazz
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004   #1223
Nadine
Such a TEASE! *RAWR*

Nadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divine
Send a message via MSN to Nadine Send a message via Yahoo to Nadine

^ is probably at school.

< still wants to know who it is that Mike loves.

v is thinking, "Huh????"

"And I hope that in time
You will eventually see
An oh so slight fondness
That you might have had once for me"
~me~

"I don't need SEX! Life FUCKS me whenever it can!"
~Unknown~
Nadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004   #1224
david
Elite Member

david has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to david

^ Already KNOWS who Mike loves :P

< Mmm... sleep

V CCR - Revolution. Geeeeeet it.
Old 02-24-2004   #1225
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute

^ only if you get Gruvis Malt - Mr Prince (Live) (see the '...listening to' thread)

< is hungry better have dinner soon.

V is really a fox in disguise.
Old 02-24-2004   #1226
HauntedMike
fear the hangover fairy

Location: Monifieth, Round-the-corner-from-the-place, Scotland
HauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divine
Send a message via MSN to HauntedMike Send a message via Yahoo to HauntedMike

^ Damn you vile woman! (In Stewie from Family Guy voice) You've sundered my plan!

< Well well, mother *dun-dun-dun* we meet again...

V How do you like that, broccoli?
Old 02-24-2004   #1227
Stu
Elite Member

Stu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart god

^ Oh! Fine fine fine, you can have the seaweed!

< Looks more like yellow than yesterday, when actually purple was the new blue. Keeps a haapy in the jar of wisdom.

V Is doing the locomotion, nanananananananananananana, whilst eating a small porcelain duck from Taiwan.
Old 02-24-2004   #1228
david
Elite Member

david has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to david

^Well, not quite.

< eats porcelain duck from Vietnam

V Me love you long time.
Old 02-24-2004   #1229
Macster

Macster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Macster

love me mentally, physically, spirtitually-gotta know what i'm working with here

yes....i'm obsessed with lord of the rings

may think i have no life
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"-Matthew 28:19

"...All you have to do, is decide what to do with the time that is given you."-from the pen of J.R.R. Tolkien

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one."-Gene Roddenberry ("The Great Bird")

Macster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004   #1230
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

^ hmm I wonder how we come to that conclusion......*strokes chin*.....maybe it might have somthing to do with you frikin long signature that is devoted to lord of the rings!!!!!

< Is currently running threw more plans for this gig.....god who would of though it would so hard to organize a gig this size, with all the persmission forms and such arrrhhhh!!!!!!

V has never had to organize a outdoor gig.....sorry music festival as its now known as.....
Old 02-24-2004   #1231
Stu
Elite Member

Stu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart god

^ Yes no... haha!

< Throws Caitlin poo.

V Doesn't know why I say Caitlin poo.
Old 02-24-2004   #1232
argentmoon
harajuku girl

argentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to argentmoon

^ quite right, you are
< is chowing down on Girl Scout cookies. Yummy!
V Will buy a box of Girl Scout cookies! Please?? Pretty please??

the spirit in me bows to the spirit in you

argentmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004   #1233
superchicken002
Elite Member

superchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to superchicken002 Send a message via MSN to superchicken002 Send a message via Yahoo to superchicken002

^ I want some girl scout cookies
< just bit her tongue
V will start thinking about girl scout cookies...
Old 02-25-2004   #1234
Wobbie
Is Back

^ we call them 'Girl Guides' in Australia, so no

< is downloading a brand new song from his fave band that is available only to mailing listers, and is soooo happy. stupid dial up HURRY UP!!!

V is laughing because i have dial up
Old 02-25-2004   #1235
HauntedMike
fear the hangover fairy

Location: Monifieth, Round-the-corner-from-the-place, Scotland
HauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divine
Send a message via MSN to HauntedMike Send a message via Yahoo to HauntedMike

^ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

< Has 1Mb Cable

V Doesn't
Old 02-25-2004   #1236
Wobbie
Is Back

^ *HUG*

< is watching an awesomely funny Aussie sketch show on TV

V likes sketch shows
Old 02-25-2004   #1237
Wobbie
Is Back

^ is too kind

< will explain a sketch from the show, though it's not as funny when you don't see it

Two guys were walking through a car park, and this guy rides past on his pushbike. One of the guys says to the guy next to him "look at that guy, he's not even wearing a helmet" and then yells out "hey, wear a helmet mate" and the guy (who's riding pretty fast) turns around to see who yelled, and the rides into a parked car and smashes into the windscreen head first the two guys turn around, and run away

V REALLY wants to see it now
Old 02-25-2004   #1238
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

^ I porbably would....but i'd laugh first hehe......oh and I think the bloke in robs sig is anthony kleidis(sp?) from red hot chilli peppers.....I could be wrong but it does look like him....

< is freezing his ass off here.....god damn british weather!!!

V is also cold..
Old 02-25-2004   #1239
BugitongChicken
Needs to confirm E-mail address

BugitongChicken is just really niceBugitongChicken is just really nice

^ i guess so, by the way i see it

< is really tired and sleepy due to long work hours

v wants to see same funny sketch show
Old 02-25-2004   #1240
Mr Stabby

^ hohaa its me!!

< Is trying depsepratly hard to convince a band to play at this outdoor gig.....im up to my armpits in more forms that I have to fill in for this show....oh and my afternoon lessons were cancelled thankfully.

V yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!