Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Webcam Comments

Webcam Comments Comment on member's webcam pics. Go to the Webcam Portal to see the latest submissions. Threads are created automatically when you update your webcam.

Old 11-06-2008   #1
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks
Guinness And Mohawks's webcam @ 11/06/2008 - 2:45pm

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #2
Guinness And Mohawks

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks
Re: Guinness And Mohawks's webcam @ 11/06/2008 - 2:45pm

First and foremost, WHAT THE FUCK! obama heads and that stupid na na na an goodbye song on the webcam portal. fucking scary.

second: ITT New Glasses (i am no longer blind all the time

Old 11-06-2008   #3
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

The glasses look good!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #4
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Guinness And Mohawks View Post
I dare say, with that raised eyebrow you look sufficiently insane to scare the opposition back into hiding. I'd pack an extra pair!

Did you know the Maori and other people stick/stuck out their tongues like that to frighten enemies?

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #5
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by my.dragons.lady View Post
Did you know the Maori and other people stick/stuck out their tongues like that to frighten enemies?
Yes! I saw one of those intimidating, Kiwi war dances live once! The "Haka":

Eh, not quite the same.

Smashing new spectacles, ol' bean!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #6
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

^ Great pic.

And yup, the specs are way cool. Brings out the business side of that baby face.

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
Old 11-06-2008   #7
Guinness And Mohawks

Quote:
Originally Said by my.dragons.lady View Post
^ Great pic.

And yup, the specs are way cool. Brings out the business side of that baby face.
baby face? you should see me when im working, dirty, greasy, pissed off, and swinging a sledge hammer at a howitzer, i dont think you'd say i have a baby face then

Old 11-06-2008   #8
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

Quote:
Originally Said by Guinness And Mohawks View Post
baby face? you should see me when im working, dirty, greasy, pissed off, and swinging a sledge hammer at a howitzer, i dont think you'd say i have a baby face then
I believe you! Especially if that eyebrow was aimed at me!