Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Webcam Comments

Webcam Comments Comment on member's webcam pics. Go to the Webcam Portal to see the latest submissions. Threads are created automatically when you update your webcam.

Old 12-10-2006   #1
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute
Kortenie's webcam @ 12/10/2006 - 12:42pm

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #2
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kortenie's webcam @ 12/10/2006 - 12:42pm

I love your bangs. They look really good on you, the suite you really well. Im hoping to get my hair trimmed before christmas....my bangs are down to my cheekbones...ughh

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #3
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I have to get mine trimmed ALREADY because they are starting to get a little long... I just got them cut... oh my hair grows fast.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 12-10-2006   #4
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that is REALLY fast.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 12-11-2006   #5
lilhearts
wait till you grow up

lilhearts has a spectacular aura aboutlilhearts has a spectacular aura aboutlilhearts has a spectacular aura about

Ooh, I love your hair!! So pretty! X)
lilhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006   #6
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

Nice effect!

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006   #7
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

thanks... it's the light of the trees, and I just turned the flash off on my camera. Glad you like.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 12-17-2006   #8
Pittielynn

It is nice. Where was that taken?

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 12-18-2006   #9
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

my living room :)

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 12-18-2006   #10
Pittielynn

You realise that is talent, right?

I did not think that was your living room...Do you even have a tree in your living room??!

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 12-20-2006   #11
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

yes I do, all year round. it's a tree with orange leaves that has mini lights spiraled around the trunk and the lights come off with an orange hue because of the leaves.

Talented? *ponders*.... I can deal with that.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 12-20-2006   #12
Pittielynn

Well it looks really good.

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade