Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Webcam Comments

Webcam Comments Comment on member's webcam pics. Go to the Webcam Portal to see the latest submissions. Threads are created automatically when you update your webcam.

Old 07-08-2006   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Chihiro's webcam @ 07/08/2006 - 4:35pm

Old 07-08-2006   #2
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
Re: Chihiro's webcam @ 07/08/2006 - 4:35pm

your eyes

their mine.
<3
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006   #3
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica

[Directed at deleted posts by Stonic] You have problems with everyone. I almost feel bad for you. YOU, my dear, have a way of making people feel worthless. I have no problem with you and as for your math, Honey, you hate everybody. 1% my eye. I bet if I were to meet you in real life you wouldn't have a problem with me. Same goes for Jasmine. You are not supposed to judge anyone on the internet. YOu don't know them. OH yes, you are no cherry on the cake yourself. We all have flaws. for instance, I am overweight. You, my friend, your flaw is that of an unsatisfied person. You cannot feel happiness unless you are putting down someone. That is childish!!! I have had my fair share of hatreds on this site, but the hate rants have to stop, bud. You're making everyone very edgy. As for the walking around the truth, everyone has failed to tell you that you have a bad temper. That is reason for a ban. I will get in to touch with one of the moderators. Maybe that will cool your happy ass down. Yeah, right.

Well, She is!

Last edited by Grunt; 07-14-2006 at 04:47 PM.
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006   #4
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I know I have a bad temper, ask Tyne, ask most people I know. Does that make me wrong about anyone else? Not at all, in fact, admitting my problems reinforces what I say about others, because I'm not disillusioned in thinking I'm perfect.

But I'm done. It's just not fun to have to explain myself to a bunch of half-wits, so I'll be nice, and polite, and all that shit, if it will make you all feel so much better about your pathetic little lives.

But remember, letting a guy who lives 3,000 miles away, has an anger problem, who lives in his mums garage and sits around in his underwear, get to you, is disappointing, if you can't tune me out, how are you going to tune out everyone else who is right up in your face throughout life. Grow some fucking skin.

And don't try to say that I don't get to you, if I didn't, I wouldn't have anyone complain.

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006   #5
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

I think the majority of the people who say things like that to you are more worried about the feelings of whoever you're currently pissing all over, rather than you getting to us. Those are my feelings at least. You're just being an inconsiderate asshole to people, and I think you should give some consideration to how others may react to your unfounded, unsupported insults.

and anyway, I think you have a huge forehead, stupid looking curly hair, and are reminiscent of an ape.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006   #6
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

don't forget chubby and living in my mums garage,

and those people don't deserve to have people worrying about their feelings, basic human rights don't apply to them.

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006   #7
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute

Do you talk to your mother that way? I bet you don't, seeing as how you still live with her. Does she bake you cookies and give you milk to drink? Hmmm... You are a sad person with sad ambitons in life. Apparently you haven't gotten far in life with your rants because you still live at home. Have they commited you yet? I don't care what kind of fucking person you are; You have no right to tell anyone something so harsh! You are a very cruel person! Let me ask you this... Why the hell do you keep on? It's not cute. It's not fucking funny! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! Oh, and I may not be the smartest person on this planet but I am succeeding in life without tearing everyone else's walls down around them. You said some hurtful things to me, too! I haven't forgotten them! I will get over it though. I will not tell you what I really want you to do because that would be cause for a ban on my behalf. Cool it. No one, not even Tyne, wants to hear you bitch at someone because you want to get a rise out of someone. I think it's dumb and so does EVERYONE else. You don't debate on this site, you make sure that everyone KNOWS they are dumb. That, my friend, is a problem in your on head!

When I was still in high school, one of my friends was constantly teased and just pursued by the popular group. She eventually killed herself because they wouldn't shut their fucking mouths! I haven't forgotten about it and I never will but it is people like you who have total disrespect for this society. Well, fuck you! I hate you and your dumb reasons for hate rants! You remember that when you think someone is below you, or you call some one a whore, or a fucking half-wit. Well, let me tell you! I was supposed to grad. next year and now I'm in college! So maybe I should be calling you the dumb ass or the half-wit. Grow a heart and get rid of the facade! Deep down we all know you are just a little boy trying to get esteem in all the wrong ways. Have a nice day and God bless you!

Well, She is!

Last edited by Demonica; 07-09-2006 at 11:44 PM.
Old 07-14-2006   #8
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

-Thread Cleaned-

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006   #9
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

power trippage
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006   #10
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Yay for Jasmine!
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #11
schism-
King Cunty

schism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to schism-

Oh god. You people have become pussies since I stopped hanging around as much.

But yes. Whenever someone puts someone else down, lets all diagnose the problem as a self-satisfaction issue. You wanktards know nothing about what causes belligerence.

I have the Downs.
schism- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #12
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Sure do! This issue was dropped. Don't start it again!

Well, She is!