Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Webcam Comments

Webcam Comments Comment on member's webcam pics. Go to the Webcam Portal to see the latest submissions. Threads are created automatically when you update your webcam.

Old 03-04-2006   #1
Yugoloth
-----

Yugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yugoloth
Yugoloth's webcam @ 03/04/2006 - 6:32pm

Yugoloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #2
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yugoloth's webcam @ 03/04/2006 - 6:32pm

Smile!... what do you do for a living?

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #3
Yugoloth
-----

Yugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond repute

Push things.
Old 03-04-2006   #4
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Where'd all the shiny go? :(
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #5
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold

i see some shiny

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #6
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

I infer that many of the Almost Smartians* (myself included) have contracted an acute case of S.O.S. - Otherwise known as "Shiny Object Syndrome." In its critical stages, S.O.S. causes the craving for viewing something of a shiny nature to become nearly overwhelming, to the point where victims of said syndrome even search for shiny-ness atop the heads of individuals on the internet. Researchers have yet to discern the exact causes nor produce specific treatments for this ailment, but the symptoms are usually not physically incapacitating and hence patients lead generally normal lives.

What I'm trying to say is, nice picture (especially the shiny spot atop your head).

*Why not say "AS-ians"? Because then it sounds like you're saying "Asians." Umm...not that there's anything wrong with that. After all, I really like Asian people. Just attempting to be P.C. is all *Ends rambling*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #7
Yugoloth
-----

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante
I infer that many of the Almost Smartians* (myself included) have contracted an acute case of S.O.S. - Otherwise known as "Shiny Object Syndrome." In its critical stages, S.O.S. causes the craving for viewing something of a shiny nature to become nearly overwhelming, to the point where victims of said syndrome even search for shiny-ness atop the heads of individuals on the internet. Researchers have yet to discern the exact causes nor produce specific treatments for this ailment, but the symptoms are usually not physically incapacitating and hence patients lead generally normal lives.

What I'm trying to say is, nice picture (especially the shiny spot atop your head).

*Why not say "AS-ians"? Because then it sounds like you're saying "Asians." Umm...not that there's anything wrong with that. After all, I really like Asian people. Just attempting to be P.C. is all *Ends rambling*
Thank you. I really am quite proud of my shiny head. I'm even thinking about dragging out my old can of Turtle Wax and buffing my bald pate to an even higher level of luminance.