Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Webcam Comments

Webcam Comments Comment on member's webcam pics. Go to the Webcam Portal to see the latest submissions. Threads are created automatically when you update your webcam.

Old 04-17-2005   #21
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob
Re: hashim's webcam @ 04/17/2005 - 3:46am

lol if only....there are a few problems to that

my paranoid mother would ask teachers if they set that as a project
and
the school dont allow guys to have long hair lol

i think...jus to piss em off....im gonna get a mohawk next lol

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #22
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

NO WAY!.... OMG what a gay school lol

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #23
notlob
rock star

notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute

tell me about it lol..it sux!

but i thik a mohawk is the best thing to do to really piss them off lol

Old 04-17-2005   #24
Summer Gurl

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

lol ... like we can do whatever we want... just not to hoochie of clothes...but everyone can have whatever hair they want ... wow your school is gay i'm sorry lol

Old 04-17-2005   #25
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I agree, that definately makes the school homosexual. I mean, that shcool must be attracted to school of the same sex. How stupid. Hashim, I think you should switch schools - yours is supporting the unhealthy gay lifestyle.
Old 04-17-2005   #26
Summer Gurl

What Lol !

Old 04-17-2005   #27
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Mount_Zion23
.. wow your school is gay i'm sorry lol
You called the school gay, I agreed...the school must be atracted to other schools of the same gender which makes it a very dumb school indeed.
Old 04-17-2005   #28
notlob
rock star

lol ud be surrised how gay the school can be...mind u..it is a private british school so they expect high standard of grades aswell as appearance

Old 04-17-2005   #29
*Lady Macbeth*

*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine

Just wear that wig to school, then I might actually be able to look at you without thinking 'BALDIE!'...lool

And BSK's not gay, its just ridiculously idiotic, and contains gay teachers in it... but the school itself is not gay
Old 04-17-2005   #30
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Quote:
Originally Said by *Lady Macbeth*
And BSK's not gay, its just ridiculously idiotic, and contains gay teachers in it... but the school itself is not gay
Quote:
Originally Said by hashim
lol ud be surrised how gay the school can be...mind u..it is a private british school so they expect high standard of grades aswell as appearance
Um...I'm not sure people are understadning that I was kidding. I was being sarcastic and making fun of Ashley for using gay as an insult...
Old 04-17-2005   #31
notlob
rock star

im jus gonna grow my hair to the point in which wearing that wig wont look like much of a difference lol

that would be funny lol

Old 04-17-2005   #32
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

I'm growing my hair out too. I have a fro. It's dark brown and like four or five inches straight out. Not as good as the one in your ava, but getting there ^^
Old 04-17-2005   #33
Summer Gurl

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet
You called the school gay, I agreed...the school must be atracted to other schools of the same gender which makes it a very dumb school indeed.
haha okay

Old 04-17-2005   #34
*Lady Macbeth*

*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine

That would be nice... pleasant at the very least...
Old 04-17-2005   #35
notlob
rock star

lol i know u were jokin bout the gaymess of the school but i wasnt

and with the hair...ull get there

Old 04-17-2005   #36
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Yeah....but it's starting to irritate me.
Old 04-17-2005   #37
notlob
rock star

lol u dunno irritatin till u wear a wig like that for about 9 hours straight lol

Old 04-17-2005   #38
Đм Qΰĕέй
Well Known Member

Đм Qΰĕέй should be rewarded
Send a message via MSN to Đм Qΰĕέй

lol....i bet it is! lol
Đм Qΰĕέй is offline   Reply With Quote