Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 08-01-2004   #1
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Madre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond repute
Donald Rumsfeld's Original Poetry

Hey, all you Bush supporters, check this out. An original "poem" by our beloved Secretary of State, Donald Rumsfeld, complete with a video of him shaking hands with Saddam Hussein in 1983.

The Unknown
As we know,
There are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don't know
We don't know.

—Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/...hands_high.wmv
III.IIVIVIXIIVIVIIIVVIIIIXVIIIXIIIIIIIIVIIIIVVIIIV IIVIIIIIIVIII - Solomon (I Kings 7:23)
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #2
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones
Re: Donald Rumsfeld's Original Poetry

Hmm...I've seen the poem before on Ashley's site or something. But the video was odd. They seemed chummylike almost.
Old 08-01-2004   #3
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

of course they did.

it's the game of politics.

smile -> shake hands -> have a cuppa -> bomb the living daylights out of them, their country and their citizens
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #4
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

if we haven't noticed nearly all our enemies in the world are in or from countries which we went into and helped or caused a coup. and of course the first couple of years they are chummy. castro was, the leaders of egypt and iran were. but they are our enemies now. saddam is the first leader we helped put in power that we also forcefully took it back. i think it will be interesting to see if the next leader of iraq is our enemy or our allie in 5 years. but to use this as political fodder is useless to say the least. no one is saying FDR was a tyrant even though he was photographed several times with stalin, a man that killed more people than hitler. nor is anyone up in arms over jimmy carter saluting the cuban flag just a mere year ago.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004   #5
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

I don't believe anybody here said they liked Bush AND all of his staff. In my opinion, Bush should fire Cheney and Rumsfeld and replace them with McCain and Powell.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote