Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Science

Old 12-25-2010   #21
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine
Re: Possible cure for HIV found?

there is right and wrong but YOU are not the judge of that, that is what i am getting at. It is okay to not like something and not take part but it is wrong to condemn something that is not affecting you. Because John and Frank want to have butt sex is none of your business and it is not your place to tell them otherwise. If you are going to be so black and white by using "right" and "wrong" than you need to understand that "equal" needs to fit those same guidelines.

I do find it more plausible that HIV is a zoonosis. Like i said much of Africa is still rural. People still hunt for their food and eat what they catch. If there is an animal with a disease that can be transferred to humans and that is the most available animal, chances of them getting the disease and infecting others is high.

Honestly i feel like this Hiv is man made and gays keep it going is just a big conspiracy theory. The idea that HIV is a homosexual disease is as outdated as a lobotomy to cure depression. Homosexuals are just the whipping boys for those who have a finger to point instead of a hand to help.
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010   #22
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by GoddessDivine View Post
there is right and wrong but YOU are not the judge of that, that is what i am getting at. It is okay to not like something and not take part but it is wrong to condemn something that is not affecting you. Because John and Frank want to have butt sex is none of your business and it is not your place to tell them otherwise. If you are going to be so black and white by using "right" and "wrong" than you need to understand that "equal" needs to fit those same guidelines.

I do find it more plausible that HIV is a zoonosis. Like i said much of Africa is still rural. People still hunt for their food and eat what they catch. If there is an animal with a disease that can be transferred to humans and that is the most available animal, chances of them getting the disease and infecting others is high.

Honestly, i feel like this Hiv is man made and gays keep it going is just a big conspiracy theory. The idea that HIV is a homosexual disease is as outdated as a lobotomy to cure depression. Homosexuals are just the whipping boys for those who have a finger to point instead of a hand to help.
You're right, John and Frank wanting to have butt sex is none of my business, but when their activist leaders try to indoctrinate children to the wonders of the homosexual lifestyle in schools without the parent knowing, that's when it becomes our business. Or if I know there's a good chance that John has AIDs, and Frank wants to have sex with John, should I just sit back and hope John tells Frank? And if a homosexual or an alcoholic or an overweight person asks me what I think about their lifestyle (which I've had happen many times), I'm not going to be like most people and just grin and bear proceeding to tell them the lies they want to hear out of fear of hurting their feelings. Also, if I'm myself engaging in any similar kind of behavior or action that puts myself at higher risk of health problems, issues, or detriments in anyway, I would hope somebody cares enough to speak up and try to discourage me from doing so. And remember it's not what one says, it's how they say it. Judging each other's behaviors is a valid, otherwise we should let pedophiles abuse children if they can prove to us that they are only doing it out of love.

Your last paragraph statement is a denial of facts present by the Center for Disease Control data and data even admitted by the homosexual community itself. This is what happens when people are ideologically subverted into thinking of and believing that this issue is something that it is not.
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 12-25-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010   #23
GoddessDivine

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

The thing is you cant tell someone how to live their life or condemn them. The way you talk about gays makes me feel like you see them as dirty subhumans. Thats just how it sounds to me, you may not think like that. If the parents do not know what is going on in their child's classroom that seems like a problem for the parents to handle. I honestly dont think teaching children about homosexuality is going to "turn" people.

Also I do not condone lying to people if they ask you a question, but there are ways to state your opinion without a holier than thou comment. If someone asks for help or assistance or even an opinion, by all means give it. You may not agree with their lifestyle, but just because they do not think or behave like you or normal society is no reason to degrade their person or chosen lifestyle.
-Obi Wan

Old 12-26-2010   #24
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

^ This is the internet...we have the freedom to voice our views.
I don't get into this kind of stuff with homosexuals I know or have known, unless they ask me.

Pointing out the dangers of the homosexual lifestyle based on moral principles, psychological, and/or medical facts is not condemning.
It's necessary when there are so many lies and propaganda out there in the media and now in our schools.
My beef is with the activists and all the tactics they use to perpetuated lies like, "homosexuality is as benign as a skin-color characteristic," just to name one lie out of many.

If you think homosexual "sensitivity" lessons in our schools are not indoctrinating and brainwashing children, wake up.
I've seen a homosexual "sensitivity" lesson brainwash a group of kids within a half hour into comparing homosexual activity as the same thing as trying a new food.

Homosexuals real enemy is their ignorance and denial of the possibility that he/she can be helped, plus their psychic masochism, which leads them to shun treatment, and even worse many continue to pursue homo-facism as a means to an ends for validation.

I'll tell you what though, if the activists stop putting brainwashing programs in place in our schools and in our media that is brainwashing and indoctrinating children, then I'll back off. Until then, forget about it.

(More answers in further detail will be included in a book to be published and released next year called, The "Born Gay" Hoax)
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 12-29-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 12-26-2010   #25
GoddessDivine

When you said homosexuals can be helped what are you referring to? Is it a class or something>?
-Obi Wan

Old 12-28-2010   #26
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

With every legal victory they achieve (Repeal of DADT and the SPLC falsely labeling pro-family froups as "hate" groups based on a strawman standard they created themselves), their movement's true totalitarian/facist colors will show it's face more and more, as shown with the following video propaganda.

The righteous will become more righteous when the wicked becomes more wicked, because the righteous has no choice when the wicked uses the hearts, minds, and faces of children to walk society off the cliff they can't see in front of them. The following video propaganda only proves further that homosexuals are a bad influence on children and therefore cannot be trusted around them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFafCR6FOI

If alcoholics started their own activist groups and started propaganda to demonize AA meetings and try to implement "sensitivity" programs to children in schools on the joys of drinking alcohol, I would be just as outspoken on that too. But at least most alcoholics, whether they think/believe it's part of their identity or not, know enough that their vice is NOT a virtue.

An estimated 15,241 persons were murdered nationwide in 2009, which is a 7.3 percent decrease from the 2008 estimate, a 9.0 percent decrease from the 2005 figure, and a 2.2 percent decrease from the 2000 estimate. Out of 15,241 murders, only 1 was a anti-homosexual murder.

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/off..._homicide.html

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2009/data/table_04.html

Why is there so much emphasis in the media on the few homosexual hate crimes?
What about the 15,240 non-homosexual victims who were murdered andf assualted in the year 2009?

The total number of crimes in the U.S. in 2009 was 1,318,398.

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/off...ime/index.html

We have this propaganda soundbite where the mainstream media is stating that "9/10 students are bullied, bashed, and beaten for being homosexual."
A statistic created by a study conducted primarlily by GLSEN, a pro-homosexual activist group. And then within seconds, everybody just gets emotionally manipulated and latches onto that 9/10 stat without question. A study that has a clear intent of bias going in, and a study that has never been replicated.
According to this study, a kid calling a kid "you're gay" for any reason constitues harrassment. Please.

Roughly homosexual "hate crimes" account for one ten-thousanths (.001) of the amount of violent crimes that were reported in 2009 nationwide.
This includes murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, aggravated assault, simple assault, intimidation, robbery burglary larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson destruction/damage/vandalism.

Relevant to assault and intimidation occurrences, we must also consider that rates of violence against homosexuals are the highest within the homosexual community (homosexual-on-homosexual violence) itself. Notice that the following fact sheet from National Coalition Against Domestic Violence gives a description of the nature of their domestic violence and disputes are the same types of verbal and physical assualts they usuaully blame on the so-called oppressive heterosexual society, as reported by the male and female homosexual partners.

http://www.uncfsp.org/projects/userf...Fact_Sheet.pdf

The following crimes of course were reported, but never get media coverage.
(Why is that?)

Stephen Carruthers and John Bates, homosexuals lovers for 10-years, were sentenced at Preston Crown Court for a series of sexual offenses on four 14-year-old boys. They were given an indeterminate prison sentence. Both men had a string of similar convictions dating back to the 1980's.

Anthony Morley, the first winner of Mr. Gay UK stabbed a gay man to death before cutting part of his thigh off and cooking it in olive oil, seasoning it with fresh herbs and eating it.

Beverley Margaret McManus, throttled to death Margaret Desmond, 50, her lesbian lover of 17 years after an argument about money

Jonathan Wicks with the help of Neil Warner, brutally attacked his former lover Kieran Dulai

Oral Seaton, butchered his former gay lover Winston Dow-Stephenson, to death in a frenzied knife attack of 100 blows.

Daryl Phillips was stabbed to death by gay partner Robin Clarke, in a London street.

Nadim Kurrimbukus doused his gay lover, Charlie Davies, in petrol and burnt him to death.

Joyce Cullen, mother-of-four, almost stabbed to death Sandra Armitage, her lesbian lover of 28 years because she thought Armitage 'fancied' a neighbor.

And how many people know about the death of these 2 underage boys due to sexual assualt by homosexuals?

http://www.freedomisknowledge.com/ot...andjeffrey.htm

Very little to no mention is made of these examples of murder visited by homosexuals on each other, nor that of straight forward sexual violence, such as that practiced by Boy George.

When considering proportionately that homosexuals account for only around 3-4% of the population, or even if the fraud "sexologist" Alfred Kinsey propagated lie were true that they consisted of 10% of the population, the above stated facts most definitely warrant legitimate concern of what the outcomes and results are of the homosexual internal condition itself.

The rationale behind the great publicity and focus on "hate crimes" against homosexuals is to elevate sexual orientation to a special and protected class, to silence anyone who would speak out against homosexual behavior, and to advance a pro-homosexual agenda. The federal government's statistics confirm that anti-homosexual crime is not only rare, but statistically irrelevant. (Violence toward any person, regardless, is not acceptable.)

As many as 18 vets of U.S. wars take their own lives in the United States every day—more than 6,500 per year. What are we doing to support them?
They are the ones fighting for our rights. GOD forbid if we started seeing institutionalized Sharia law in this country. People like me and Christians are simply pointing out that there are healthier ways. Muslims under Sharia law will simply "stone" homosexuals to death without question...no ifs, ands, buts about it.
But yet it's the Christians, that the homossexuals attack. I find it fishy and potentially sinister that Christians are seen as the number 1 enemy of most homosexuals, because as Muslims are still pouring into America and many other countries (most of them want institutionalized Sharia Law), and having around 9-10 children per family, most of the rest of us are now only having 1 or 2 children...if that. Muslims in general are the most anti-homosexual group of people out there. Just remember who are most likely to kill homosexuals without hesitation or second thoughts. Heres a tip, its not Christians.

Many homosexuals are now getting more savvy at mischaracterizing passages from the Bible to fit their own purpose. They often take passages out of context, not realizing that the enitre Bible is greater than the sum of it's parts. For example, homosexuals and their sympathizers wil use the biblical passage of "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone" as a tactic to shame people into silence by insinuating of hypocrisy. What they don't tell you is how much they take passages like that out of context. That biblical phrase goes on to tell the story of the woman caught in adultery. When the crowd responded with violence, by gathering to stone her, Jesus said, "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone." Knowing that they were all sinners, the crowd melted away.
But Jesus' words to the woman after He saved her were crucial. He did not say, "Go, for you have not sinned." Instead, He said, "Go and sin no more."

Here's a testimonial/interview of a former homosexual and activist that covers many issues...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMZ5cTIh-Ww

Now one of the arguments for marriage put forth by homosexualists is the argument of heterosexul infertility. Some deny that reproduction of heterosexual unity can be the only rational ends of the reproductive organ in act citing a merely apparent contradiction; cases in which a married couple discovers that one or both partners are infertile due to privation (the state of being deprived of or the absence from an object of what ordinarily or naturally belongs to such objects) or are simply beyond the age of conception.

This objection however fails, for the following reason. Privations such as infertility, blindness, a missing arm, leg, etc. are accidental properties, not substantial. Accidental properties, such as privations, do not change the formal aspect of the subject. Just because a man is blind does not change the fact that he is a man, nor does it change the fact that the primary intelligible end of the eye is color and light. A man is still a man even if he is missing an arm, and indeed, a man is still a man even if he loses his ability to reason due to mental trauma. The whole is self-evidently greater than the sum of its parts, and even when one or more parts fail to function properly, the whole remains what it is. The existence of privation does not change the form or intelligible end of the whole, it simply blocks the whole from succesfully realizing its full potential. We understand this, and as a result, we seek to cure blindness and other ailments when and wherever we can. This agreement is implicit in the whole field of medicine. When a part fails to function properly we attempt to correct it rather than change our conceptualization of what it is altogether. Thus, accidents such as infertility, blindness, etc do not change the intelligible end of the subjects which possess them, but rather they are simply deficiencies in actuality.

Reproductive-type acts therefore, within the bounds of a permanant committed heterosexual relationships, whether or not they are reproductive in effect, retain a rational, and not just merely emotional or a pleasurable effect, and thus they are conjugal acts/marital acts/human acts/free acts. They are the product of a unified human agent and a single unified reproductive principle made up of a two in one flesh substance, (the man/father is the form and woman/mother is the matter) and they remain marital and complimentary opposites, even when they fail to result in actual reproduction, due to privation beyond the control of the couple involved.

It's a loss for both themselves and society in general when they have no desire (through means of pursuing therapy/counseling and/or deep soul searching) to figure out why they're not attracted to the opposite sex, why they have difficulty connecting emotionally and physically with the opposite sex, what their deep emotional wounds and issues really are, how to let those wounds and issues come to surface properly, and learn how to deal with them in healthy and productive ways. Orientation is NOT the same as a skin color or being left-handed (often admitted by pro-homosexual activists themselves), so saying that therapy doesn't work is like saying weight watchers doesn't work...success depends solely on the individuals desire, committment, and patience.

Many people who experience same sex attraction or gender identity confusion are some of the most gifted, smartest, and talented people I know.
Not naturally reproducing and passing along that kind of DNA is a loss to humanity. So it's not about "less human," it's about full human potential.
Homosexuality is not worthy of them. Another words, people are too good for homosexuality.

Here's a guy who was homosexual for many years and has been through therapy with success. He created this video and puts it in an Orthodox Jewish perspective, but pay attention especially to what the video says from the 4:15 mark to the end is where he articulates very well what I'm talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xHf4Ruki08

http://www.youtube.com/user/omedyash.../0/cPI0BXvDGWU

It should be noted that this message can apply to people of all faiths, and even people of no faith (atheists or agnotics).
However, faith has definitely proven to be of great benefit in the healing process. I like to tell people to approach the healing process through both secular and non-secular methods. But even so, it all starts with the deep desire, want, patience and committment to change.

We are NOT born with an orientation. However, once we become sexual beings later in life (post-pubescent) our biological design tells us the truth of what our orientation is or at least should be....heterosexual. Everybody is capable of sexual fluidity, but that doesn't equal identity...it is a behavior, an act, and still doesn't negate our biological design. Unless one is born a hermaphrodite...but even with them one genitalia tends to come out as less functionable than the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICnVT...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERp_3...eature=related

The gesture of a man opening the door for a woman illustrates how men and women relate on a subconscious level. We all know a woman can open a door for herself. But when a man does it, he is affirming her femininity, beauty, and charm. When she accepts this gesture, she is validating his masculine power.
This trade, a woman surrendering physical power in exchange for a man's protection (i.e. love) is the essence of heterosexuality, and the complimentary opposite effectual outcomes of heterosexuality. In order to have the best chance at developing emotionally, men and women need each other for this mutual validation, as much as they need sex itself. Sex is an expression of this exclusive contract. Under radical feminism and homosexuality, neither sexual identity is validated; neither sex matures emotionally. Men subconsciously feel redundant and impotent; women subconsciously feel rejected and unloved.

Back on topic regarding HIV/AIDs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw9sKC7yZpE

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 01-01-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-28-2010   #27
GoddessDivine

Sorry but maybe i do not live in a huge place but there is emphasis on EVERY murder here, not just hate crimes. The thing is hurting someone for having sex with the same sex is in the same league as killing someone because they are black or Jewish. Deaths are horrible and so are crimes.

It is hard to have commitment to "change" when what you feel is natural to you. When others force you to wear your pants they might fit but will most likely always be a little off or uncomfortable. I cannot begin to judge another persons sexuality because i am not in their mind and i do not make decisions that may change THEIR life. Sorry, but I just do not feel comfortable telling someone they are wrong because they life the same sex, or telling someone who is not interested in sex that they are weird or wrong. I cannot tell anyone else to live their life a certain way nor condemn them with a clear conscious. I just find it wrong to belittle and berate someone who is different.

If it was up to human potential and the good of the world then it would make better sense to alter humans with less potential. You may fix those gays with great potential with counseling but what of those who are deemed of less potential? Are we going to fix them or man make another so called disease to kill them off? I just find this a biased case.

mutual validation through sex can be had by those of opposite sex and the same sex. Gay men are capable of love just like a male/female relationship and may validate their feelings through one another by holding open a door for one, being kind or sex. I believe that gay couples can be just as emotionally stable as any other couple that is hetero. It is about mutual respect and love.
-Obi Wan

Old 12-28-2010   #28
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Your response is basically the definition of moral relativism, which is self-refuting
Old 12-28-2010   #29
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Funk*Sonic*7 View Post
An estimated 15,241 persons were murdered nationwide in 2009, which is a 7.3 percent decrease from the 2008 estimate, a 9.0 percent decrease from the 2005 figure, and a 2.2 percent decrease from the 2000 estimate. Out of 15,241 murders, only 1 was a anti-homosexual murder.

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/off..._homicide.html

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2009/data/table_04.html

Why is there so much emphasis in the media on the few homosexual hate crimes?
What about the 15,240 non-homosexual victims who were murdered andf assualted in the year 2009?
Um, you misread and misunderstood what you pointed to as evidence.

Do you see the big leap in (bad) logic you made? You're assuming that only one homosexual person was a victim of murder and that the rest were straight?

The 15,241 is a total. It is its own thing.
The "1 anti-homosexual murder victim" is from another set of data: hate crime statistics, which only reported 8 murder victims of hate crimes in 2009. So, 1 homosexual out of 8 known hate crime murder victims. Not 1 homosexual out of all known 15,241 murder victims.

You've misread that data in a stunning way.

Also,

* most states do not collect data on hate crimes against homosexuals

* and that FBI table you linked had this limitation:

Quote:
Originally Said by FBI
The data used in creating this table were from all law enforcement agencies submitting one or more hate crime incidents for at least 1 month of the calendar year. The published data, therefore, do not necessarily represent reports from each participating agency for 12 months or 4 quarters.
So, it's really limited evidence. Motivation is really difficult to determine, and it's even harder to say what's going on nationally when data collection is so uneven.

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #30
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

If motivation is hard to determine (then why have hate crime legislation), yet within the reports you can see the percentage differences between them as standard conclusion. When you make a hateful belief the sole justification for more punishment, then clearly the purpose of the legislation is to target ideas.
1-8 "hate crime" murders shouldn't have its own class above murders in general. The same people who argue for "equality" contradict themselves by legislating some crimes more punishable on the basis of ideas. Tacking on the extra punishment for hate is merely an indirect attempt to ban hate by punishing ideas, which are perfectly legal to have and express. This is unacceptable in a so-called free society. The crimes were exactly the same (only the motivations were different), and a society that values equal protection should punish them both the same. Sexual orientation is a behavior, and NOT an identity or an unchangable trait anyways.

Of course homosexuals are people who possess rights and dignity like the rest of us. Often they are otherwise good people, capable of achievement and even heroism—like the rest of us. But we distinguish between the sin and the sinner; and if a man or woman chooses to identify themself with what others regard as his/her defect, he/she must bear the consequence of that, and not accuse others of violating his/her dignity when they disagree with him and disapprove of his/her "lifestyle." We should not encourage homosexuals in their weakness; nor harass them for their peculiar temptation.

It would be a victory of humanity to undo the damage of the homosexual movement by persuading its members, without humiliating them, that they need not pretend that their vice is a virtue in order to belong to the moral community. To put it another way, people experiencing same sex attraction/gender identity confusion should be encouraged to realize that homosexuality is unworthy of them.

Edit: It may appear to people that I went off on a tangent on this thread and I apologize for that. However, my point is that homosexuality is linked to higher rates of sodomy, and higher rates of sodomy = higher rates of STD/HIV transmission. So I incorporate more facts about the dangers and lies of the lifestyle to make a case that the homosexual behavior should not be encouraged thus helping to minimize the spread of HIV. Am I not allowed to have and express those views?
If you are one who doesn't like what I write...nobody is physically forcing you to read it, so it's simple...stop reading what I write.

In the meantime, it would be a great benefit to us all if we learn to be able to tell the difference between somebody asking to stop a behavior based on principles and somebody who makes statements calling on others to go out and harm somebody. I'm still wondering how many "warnings" Holykitty received when "she" was posting "her" pro-pedophilia dogma on this forum???

Back on topic...new info on HIV and the spread of it. The following 2 video clips proves that there is no amount of money big enough to throw at HIV treatment to make it go away. The first step is to NOT promote homosexuality and start promoting counseling and therapy to help people overcome same sex attraction and gender identity confusion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSTCO...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMHAErHi-QM&NR=1

Women who have sex with women ("lesbians") do not get a free pass on medical risks either.
Many people falsely believe that "lesbian" sex is even less riskier than heterosexual sex.
This is NOT true, after all. More and more studies are being conducted by the CDC and other medical affiliations that are showing that women having sex with women is in fact more risky than heterosexual sex. If you want the information, just message me and I will send it to you via PM. Peace!

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 01-06-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 12-29-2010   #31
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

(And now for something...completely different.

Quote:
Originally Said by Funk*Sonic*7 View Post
Of course homosexuals are people who possess rights and dignity like the rest of us. Often they are otherwise good people, capable of achievement and even heroism—like the rest of us.
But we distinguish between the sin and the sinner; and if a man or woman chooses to identify themself with what others regard as his/her defect, he/she must bear the consequence of that, and not accuse others of violating his/her dignity when they disagree with him and disapprove of his/her "lifestyle." We should not encourage homosexuals in their weakness; nor harass them for their peculiar temptation.
Romans, Romans, Romans review...

Romans 3:21-24, 27-28.

Romans 2:1-4.

(What comes later, in complete, but necessary contrast, is the encouraging side:

Romans 8:1-8, 38-39.)

Other impossible feats that only God can accomplish for us:

Matthew 5:43-48.

John 13:34

To paraphrase, we are all fail, but we are still supposed to love each other. Finding these verses was, frankly, as much needed for myself as it is for you or anyone else (it's something a Christian can't do enough, and something an unbeliever or someone on the fence shouldn't be afraid to do, of course *winks, into your souls*). It is easy to get distracted, but to be a Christian is to meditate on and live these things, because without them...Crusades. With the killing, and the...pillaging. And brawling, no doubt. Just a(n-intended-to-be) friendly reminder (to myself, a person who would do well to follow this wholly parenthetical quasi-soliloquy.))

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #32
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

'Damn I really wish Jason would come on here and set the record straight' is what you're all thinking.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote