Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Sports

Old 07-06-2012   #1
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
Tour de France 2012

The Tour de France started on June 30th. Is anyone of you following it or am I the only one?

[Homepage]
Old 07-17-2012   #2
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
Re: Tour de France 2012

Well, I guess I'm the only one :P
Old 07-17-2012   #3
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

*tumble weeds tumbles on tumbling by*

Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #4
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Yeah, not much of a bicycle race person. Sorry, Christian.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #5
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

I know its off topic...but how many years has it been that you've had that display pic now....gotta be what 6 now?

Old 07-17-2012   #6
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute

I changed it briefly then decided it still made me laugh.

Then, for the last...oh, 5 years I'm just lazy. I can change it if you want, I don't care.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-18-2012   #7
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

why would I ask you to change it? haha I just remember it from the good 'ol days of AS...though can't remember if you had it in the mp3 days of 03 lol

Old 10-11-2012   #8
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Jenn and tonic View Post
I changed it briefly then decided it still made me laugh.

Then, for the last...oh, 5 years I'm just lazy. I can change it if you want, I don't care.
I'm glad you still have it. It's pretty flippin' awesome. I've borrowed it extensively
Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #9
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Quote:
Originally Said by Nami View Post
I'm glad you still have it. It's pretty flippin' awesome. I've borrowed it extensively
I love it. Particularly because I come across people who get upset about things entirely too easily. I just want to tell people to take some hozac.