Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Site Issues & Suggestions

Site Issues & Suggestions Post here if you're having problems with anything on the site or forum. Questions also fielded here. Also make suggestions for features or changes you want to see made to Almost Smart.

Old 03-17-2003   #1
uhoh
Newbie Member

uhoh is on a distinguished road
www webwarper . net

For those who expect to get "bad ip address" when responding to a post, regardless of no wrongdoing. I haven't decided if that was slick or desperate. Regardless, it was a pathetic way to shut someone up, or was it out?
uhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003   #2
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
spam

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003   #3
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
whoa whoa what now? There is no such error that says bad ip address, please explain, copy the error message, or post a screen shot. No one has been banned from AS in fact i just removed all bannings because I have installed a new system which let's me freeze someone's point count.

This is probably a bug in the code, so help me fix it.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote