Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 10-11-2003   #1
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle
Favorite Web Cam Pic or Pictures of Yourself Pics

Whats your favorite web cam pic or pic from Pictures of Yourself?

Mine would have to be mikes new car from the web cam page thats just funny
kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003   #2
Gerbil 01
Bite me bitch!!

Gerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gerbil 01 Send a message via Yahoo to Gerbil 01
Re: Favorite Web Cam Pic or Pictures of Yourself Pics

These would have to be my favs. right now considering the mood I'm in. These were taken about 10 mins ago after I got home from the lake, where my girlfriend and I's 'make out' session was cut short due to her parents calling my cell. Guess they don't like her out at 2:30 am with her boyfriend.

I guess it's obivous which pic was taken first.... the angry pic where I wanted to kill the nearest object in sight, then the pic where i'm calmed down a bit. If you can't figure out which is which... jump off a bridge.... preferrably off one that has a hard surface below it... with moving traffic....... you get the idea.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg face 004_.jpg (39.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg evil.jpg (53.5 KB, 190 views)

"Laughing at the ignorant, gullible, delusional, stupid, whining, and self righteous assholes... since 1982." *

*Disclaimer - If you read the above statement, and it offends you, then you'll know I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.*
Gerbil 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003   #3
Makdrey
Well Known Member

Makdrey has a spectacular aura aboutMakdrey has a spectacular aura aboutMakdrey has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Makdrey Send a message via Yahoo to Makdrey

That sucks dude, get with a girl and her parents interupt.. must be worried about you takin their baby. good luck with that man
Makdrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003   #4
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine

the one on the left is probably my favorate picture of me, but i like my eyes in the one on the right... (and my pierced ear!)

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003   #5
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

I like the one where Spaz is holding big red/vagasil....really funny
and pic's from yourself thread, someone was giving the one finger salute...
forgot who it is, damn.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003   #6
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

I liked all zero & cloud's pictures.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004   #7
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some of mine.

Word.

Crazy Doooooog!

Flash back to puppy-dom.

My sister the freak.

Old 08-17-2004   #8
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Um my favorite webcam pictures would have to be Heavenly justices w00 Hes a beast, Thrices pic is good too, Zeros, Clouds, kanadian ice man although he doesnt come on here anymore.LOL Uhh Yeah hehe I like alot of peoples pics on here. Even the funny ones :D I think their a hoot.

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004   #9
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

All these pictures make me want to update my cam, pity I'm so lazy!
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004   #10
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

I am too...I probably should update it *yawn*...I'll do it later.
Old 08-18-2004   #11
OutRadge
superman that hoe

OutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to OutRadge Send a message via MSN to OutRadge Send a message via Yahoo to OutRadge

i like Psychosis pics, there funny. and kanadianiceman's pics. but i dont see them there no more.
OutRadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004   #12
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

KIM doesn't come here anymore. And it's they're, not there. Just so you know.
Old 08-18-2004   #13
OutRadge
superman that hoe

OutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to OutRadge Send a message via MSN to OutRadge Send a message via Yahoo to OutRadge

i dont care.leave me alone
Old 08-18-2004   #14
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

I do. And as long as you keep spelling stuff wrong, I'm going to keep correcting you. HA.
Old 08-18-2004   #15
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by OutRadge
i like Psychosis pics, there funny
hahaha yeah I rock \m/ ('o') \m/

an puppetfucker....shut up, its the internet man, dont get so anal.
Old 08-18-2004   #16
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
an puppetfucker....shut up, its the internet man, dont get so anal.
I can't help it. Sorry.

Also, with OutRadge, it's clear that she really doesn't know how to spell the word, or discern to words that sound the same from one another. With most people I just assume that they know how to spell, they just aren't because it's the internet.
Old 08-18-2004   #17
OutRadge
superman that hoe

oh my.. i thought you said u were 14? im turning 13 in 3 months...
Old 08-18-2004   #18
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

And I'm gonna be 14 in 4 months. Also, I wouldn't take pride in being nearly the same age as me because you're still dumb as fuck. I didn't mean that. I'm just joking around you know.
Old 08-18-2004   #19
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet
Also, with OutRadge, it's clear that she really doesn't know how to spell the word, or discern to words that sound the same from one another. With most people I just assume that they know how to spell, they just aren't because it's the internet.
all I hear is "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah someone can't spell blah blah blah blahIm anal rententive an care about the internet blah blah blah blah winge winge whine an moan blah blah blah"

sorry man but you do need to just shut up right now, no one else is caring...
Old 08-18-2004   #20
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Quote:
I do. And as long as you keep spelling stuff wrong, I'm going to keep correcting you. HA.
aka

Quote:
I'm a Windie-Licker.

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote